Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (42593 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2018
See question.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Nobody: 10:09am On May 03, 2018
Money speaking.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Eponbubu: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
Fools everywhere, that's Porsche is about 8-9m naira, u pplp are too mumu, that's 2011 Porsche for crying out loud, check the price online fools.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Nobody: 10:10am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Honestly it's not like i am hating, but is this not the same davido that is owing a guy 60 million naira?

Has he even paid the guy the money?
Few days ago, he said he needs 10 million dollar to sought out his life,, for someone that needs 10 million dollar so badly, owing 60 million naira,,, it's kind of strange that he bought a 45 million naira Porsche for a lady..
Anyways You can fool people today, but you can't fool people forever, very soon this fake lives will reveal itself..
he never said the car was 45m, the porshe is a 2011 model and new on no dey again
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by olusola200: 10:11am On May 03, 2018
Can we see the prove. OBO
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by MrGreenMavro: 10:12am On May 03, 2018
lat1tudeo3:
Davido issue again this morning

Ha!

Meanwhile

2 months old Tecno CM for sale
Location Abeokuta
Price 40k last.
Very clean and With accessories and receipt
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
angry undecided

Madame check your account, I just sent you 45Million. cheesy
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by neonly: 10:16am On May 03, 2018
When someone go buy me sef GL Benz

Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by imustmakeit(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Honestly it's not like i am hating, but is this not the same davido that is owing a guy 60 million naira?

Few days ago, he said he needs 10 million dollar to sought out his life,, for someone that needs 10 million dollar so badly, owing 60 million naira,,, it's kind of strange that he bought a 45 million naira Porsche for a lady..
Anyways You can fool people today, but you can't fool people forever, very soon this fake lives will reveal itself..
do you really know who davido really is?
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by crafteck(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I really don't want to see anything about this post anymore. It has been over flogged. Its not doing anything good to our relationships. My idea though

I swear 4 of my 8 gf don leave me, no be small thing i de face

1 Like

Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by lat1tudeo3: 10:34am On May 03, 2018
GreenMavro:

Pay 36k and I will drop it
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2018
Good question and cool response because we no wan hear say you ask for the car back if (God forbid) things turn sour tomorrow, which is a typical naija man mentality; like the way Timaya tried to take back the car he bought for Empress Njamah when they fell out of love some years ago.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by MrGreenMavro: 10:36am On May 03, 2018
lat1tudeo3:

Pay 36k and I will drop it
no
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Boss13: 10:39am On May 03, 2018
I think the young man is now more focus on the public interest in his relationship than focusing on his relationship. If he truly loves that lady, he should keep things privately else the pressure would be too much on both of them that they may begin to put up public appearances just to act right rather than invest their time within themselves.

Don’t get the public involve in your private matter.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Crossguy: 10:43am On May 03, 2018
Bad belle go look for job, na people like make bubu call the youths jobless/lazy

DrinkLimca:

Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Fhowe: 10:44am On May 03, 2018
Are you guys sure chioma is not the one doing the spending this chioma thing is beginning to look somehow .Girls of these days can do anything to trend fear them
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Rexnegro(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Are we so jobless and idle in this country that the issue of a man buying car for a woman is now the most important and pressing issue to be discussed daily
d tin tire me too bro, soul killing news we neglect them almost immediately it broke out but see this porch chioma davido issue na over a week it's still trending ehn. misplace of priority everywhere
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by nikkypearl(f): 11:27am On May 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

Madame check your account, I just sent you 45Million. cheesy
angry angry
Wakanda early joke be diz naa
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Oduwils222(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

U create thead, book space to comment first again...... Nawa for you oo undecided
All becos he wants to be the only one who makes it in life.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by quickly: 12:16pm On May 03, 2018
Davido is a confirmed maga.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by spartoo: 12:31pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

You don't know the truth, neither do you know the lies. Just face your own because nobody knows the facts

Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
Oduwils222:

All becos he wants to be the only one who makes it in life.

Don't mind him, stingy sombori

1 Like

Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by smyo(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Are the guy's spokes man? Amebo go find work
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by MENTORCH(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Not trying to hate, Davido is rich but honestly he is not rich enough to buy a girl that kind of car cash and in her name. All this celebrities like to live above their means, what will happen when he stops dropping hits, even if his father is rich, his fathers money isn’t enough for his kind of lifestyle.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by sweetrace(f): 1:35pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Please who is Davido owing sixty million�� how do you know he has not paid up��
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by anigold(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

too many socalled celebrities living fake lives
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by anigold(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Last last davido go use CHIOMA do sacrifice

That's how it will end

I have a feeling he will use the babe as sacrifice and mourn her
nawao Una Sabi think deep ooo.. I hope Assurance Chioma won't turn to Sacrificial Chioma
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 03, 2018
nikkypearl:
angry angry
Wakanda early joke be diz naa

It's not a Joke, You don't know He/She that the Lord Sendeth to bless thee. So call your account officer to verify now.
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Puth22(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2018
Nah everyone dey chook mouth now even those who no get mouth self...Well as you elect person wey no get kidney and liver as a President
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Etusman101(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2018
OK o
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by CioAngels(f): 4:06pm On May 03, 2018
Please allow these people be. What is our problem with them? Allow them to have peace. Se won ki nyan ale ni Daivdo fi yan Chioma la ale ni?
Re: Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply by Shhhh01(f): 4:48pm On May 03, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

The Question was asked by Adegoke Pamilerin a Popular Nigerian Social Media Promoter , check Davido's Reply below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4337/hope-davido-bought-the-porsche-in-chiomas-name-check-his-reply/

cc; lalasticlala

OP so u r among the ODES making Davido and Chioma Matter relevant. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adenike Oyetunde: Stop Using My Images For Disability Campaigns / Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.