Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues (9979 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by frankmoney(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2018
I hope daddy freeze will use his own money and pay for the venue and notask members

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Heartbender: 11:28am On May 03, 2018
Wait! I thought he was supposed to be against donations that are not charitable? So, the hypocrite wants to start fast with local and international venues? Wasn't this what he rebelled against? Satan is among us and we are cheering him on

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by madridsta007(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2018
Hygist:
Finally daddyfreeze is taking his free the nation movement out of the media and is now seriously in search for a venue to use locally and internationaly, i hope he make it a success

He wrote:

daddyfreezeWe fought a good fight on social media... But those that really need to hear the message are not on social media.... so for the second half of 2018 I want to take the message to the streets locally and internationally..
-
Who is with me
-
A minimum of 2 local venues and 2 international venues... How do we do this? Where do we start from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiSaakRA2OB/?hl=en&taken-by=daddyfreeze

Sambisa Forest, Borno State.

Sokoko, Sokoto State.
There you go, Mr Freeze.
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by parissaint(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2018
All I Do Is Smile Anti-christ Kowai
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by psychologist(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2018
Hygist:
Finally daddyfreeze is taking his free the nation movement out of the media and is now seriously in search for a venue to use locally and internationaly, i hope he make it a success

He wrote:

daddyfreezeWe fought a good fight on social media... But those that really need to hear the message are not on social media.... so for the second half of 2018 I want to take the message to the streets locally and internationally..
-
Who is with me
-
A minimum of 2 local venues and 2 international venues... How do we do this? Where do we start from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiSaakRA2OB/?hl=en&taken-by=daddyfreeze

Bv
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Next2Bezee(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2018
jaylister:
When i said Daddyfreeze will use this medium to open his own church they think i was stupid.. lets sit and watch

Did he ask you for tithe? Did he tell you no tithe no heaven?

You go Siddon tire grin
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Next2Bezee(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2018
Heartbender:
Wait! I thought he was supposed to be against donations that are not charitable? So, the hypocrite wants to start fast with local and international venues? Wasn't this what he rebelled against? Satan is among us and we are cheering him on

Yes, he calls himself 'Daddy G.O'

Freeze is right to go and tell everyone the truth, just because they don't give money to their pastor doesn't mean they are going to hell.

Freeze asks for donations, donations are voluntary and not by force. Adebole and Oyedepoo are telling you that tithe is by force or else hell fire .
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Papyk: 11:40am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Attention seeker,, A guy that gets paid 250 thousand naira hating on billionaire pastors..

who even takes him serious?

Is this not the same guy that was thoroughly beating by his ex?
Am very sure this was what your 419 GO or Pastors told you because they know that immediately you listen to daddy freeze teachings your eyes will be open and you will stop giving them your tithes and first fruit. My dear what you quote up there is not through. Also you and your 419 GOS should stop attacking his personality, come up with bible verses that counter his preaching and let people judge them self. God can choose anybody for his work and trust me, God never used perfect people for his work and that why is God.

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Jackipapa: 11:48am On May 03, 2018
End time Church loading!
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by M0ron: 11:54am On May 03, 2018
HigherEd:

Is it your billions? Did you or your family contribute a dime in the billions? Why are you so pained and crying more than the 'bereaved'? Have you ever seen a church go kidnap people to come and worship in their church and then puts a gun to their head to give money? Does Nigerian law forces you to give money to church, if not why are you concerned? What is your business if I alongside the pastors celebrate materialism?

People who give to church are happy with what church does with it. If not they would have stopped giving just as many have stopped. I give my church money and I am happy about it. So who are you to be running your tongue. It all boils down to IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!

As per freeze I hope he won't go to a place where ppl would give him and hisr followers serious beatings. Social media is different from the streets. But it seems he is getting sense small small as he has changed from free sheeple to free nation.
Confused bunch

1 Like

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by M0ron: 11:55am On May 03, 2018
Why do they hate Freeze so much,yet his only crime is telling the truth?
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by M0ron: 11:56am On May 03, 2018
Papyk:
Am very sure this was what your 419 GO or Pastors told you because they know that immediately you listen to daddy freeze teachings your eyes will be open and you will stop giving them your tithes and first fruit. My dear what you quote up there is not through. Also you and your 419 GOS should stop attacking his personality, come up with bible verses that counter his preaching and let people judge them self. God can choose anybody for his work and trust me, God never used perfect people for his work and that why is God.

Wisdom will kill you!
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Zither(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2018
tayebest:

It's a nonprofit church

No payment of tithes

Drinking of alcohol will be allowed

No prophesies

No fake miracles

You will learn how to pray on your own

Just call it a sophisticated local bar for drinkards that calls itself the church of God which aims to take the alcohol business international. Mr Freeze will do a fine job of being the bar owner.

Besides, who will buy the alcohol to feed at least 5000 of the local bar customers when there will be no tithe or offering - or miracle? You? Freewill donations from members? Are you guys already high on weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Kingstanding: 12:02pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Attention seeker,, A guy that gets paid 250 thousand naira hating on billionaire pastors..

. Look at yourself, you called Daddy Freeze attention seeker. I want to ask you a question. Did Jesus Christ died as a hundrendnaire talk less of thousandnaire, All the apostles in Bible did they left a penny for their family? Can you hear yourself saying Daddy Freeze hating on billionaire pastors. If you really read bible very well you will know between Daddy Freeze and those pastors who are really saying the truth about the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by SARMAT: 12:03pm On May 03, 2018
I support him. All tithe mulching PASTOR ARE THIEVES
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Awoo88: 12:03pm On May 03, 2018
tayebest:

It's a nonprofit church
No payment of tithes
No prophesized
No fake miracles
No tithe but donation is allowed. See as u get sense reach
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Slikbae: 12:04pm On May 03, 2018
Pray to who? Look at this one
tayebest:

It's a nonprofit church

No payment of tithes

No prophesies

No fake miracles

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by SARMAT: 12:06pm On May 03, 2018
jaylister:
When i said Daddyfreeze will use this medium to open his own church they think i was stupid.. lets sit and watch

church DAT will b different. No tithe thieving
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by SARMAT: 12:09pm On May 03, 2018
Awoo88:

No tithe but donation is allowed. See as u get sense reach

RIZON!!! AT LEAST DONATION TO MEET A particular itemized NEED WHERE iS ALL THE TITHE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD YOUR FAKE PASTOR HAV BEEN GOBBLING LIVING AND FEEDING FAT AT THE EXPENSES OF THE POOR AND I FORGOT WHAT about ALL THE DONATION? slowpoke I hopE U HAV SUBMITED YOUR TITHE TO your pASTOR TODAY

1 Like

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by paxonel(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

whether he is starting church or not atleast he is far better than all the daddy GOs we have in this country who have plung this country into confusion.
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Honestagbons(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2018
Opportunity come but once,I dey will you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by bankylan: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
crafteck:

Wow... So billionaire pastors are untouchable right, pastors without time to run other businesses are raking in billions and you blindly follow, no questions asked.... Continue... Forget all uve been thought and told, re-educate yourself, distinguish btw spirituality and materialism, dont just insult me, think...

Assumption is a lowest form of knowledge. Who told you that Pastors don't have time to run own businesses? Many Pastors I know have up to 3 companies they are running successfully.....It is a mere mental laziness to think some people can not succeed in your areas of failure.

Also, it is sheer ignorance and maybe stupidity to say that Pastors are raking in billions......These mumus that are not privy to church accounts or pastors accounts assume all church earnings belong to Pastors. Maybe you have been reading forbes lists of rich Pastors who put church assets together and regards it as belongings of the Pastors.........I always laugh at this notion that church members are blind followers. Take a visit to Daystar, KICC, House on the Rock, TPH, COZA, Winners, and Redeem and see if you are anywhere in life near the folks there in terms of personal achievements, education, wealth, and influence...........If these people who are by far more enlightened than you are regulars in church, who are you to call them names?

When I look at achievers like Pastor Ashimolowo, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi who are giving millions out of their personal businesses to people, you begin to wonder why that goat called Freeze has some mentally deficient supporters............I have taken an analysis of the people who critizise Pastors........they all have this sense of entitlement due to years of life of frustrations, neglect, lack, and redundancy.........I am yet to see any achievers in Nigeria come out to speak against men of God and church folks..............Can you imagine an employee of a radio station like Freeze and his frustrated followers telling successful men of God and successful church goers how to run their lives and churches....Very insane!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Papyk: 1:02pm On May 03, 2018
bankylan:

Assumption is a lowest form of knowledge. Who told you that Pastors don't have time to run own businesses? Many Pastors I know have up to 3 companies they are running successfully.....It is a mere mental laziness to think some people can not succeed in your areas of failure.

Also, it is sheer ignorance and maybe stupidity to say that Pastors are raking in billions......These mumus that are not privy to church accounts or pastors accounts assume all church earnings belong to Pastors. Maybe you have been reading forbes lists of rich Pastors who put church assets together and regards it as belongings of the Pastors.........I always laugh at this notion that church members are blind followers. Take a visit to Daystar, KICC, House on the Rock, TPH, COZA, Winners, and Redeem and see if you are anywhere in life near the folks there in terms of personal achievements, education, wealth, and influence...........If these people who are by far more enlightened than you are regulars in church, who are you to call them names?

When I look at achievers like Pastor Ashimolowo, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi who are giving millions out of their personal businesses to people, you begin to wonder why that goat called Freeze has some mentally deficient supporters............I have taken an analysis of the people who critizise Pastors........they all have this sense of entitlement due to years of life of frustrations, neglect, lack, and redundancy.........I am yet to see any achievers in Nigeria come out to speak against men of God and church folks..............Can you imagine an employee of a radio station like Freeze and his frustrated followers telling successful men of God and successful church goers how to run their lives and churches....Very insane!!!!!
My dear pastor, which business are those 419 GOs You mention above are doing? or which manufacturing companies do they own that are making millions for them? please mention the companies they own and the their company address so we can verify them. Those thiefs you mention above feed on more than 5000 people while Jesus christ feed the 5000 people. By the way, please find out online from UK news paper why your Ashimonowo ran away from UK. Trust me all, all those you mention above are not Christians and they not the kind of people any sane human being wants to emulate, they are disgrace to christianity

1 Like

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Kmartt(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2018
Please, who can help me with his contacts (phone number or email). I work in an event management company with our office presence at G. R. A Ikeja, Lagos. We would be more than honoured to handle the whole thing, ranging from venue selection, paid rallies, campaign etc
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Boss13: 1:18pm On May 03, 2018
jaylister:

You are certainly right. He is trying to exploit the opportunities that abound within the religious industry. In all honesty, it is a very lucrative industry with minimal expense, but huge cash revenue. Hence the profit is above normal. I also won’t be surprised if he begins to act like the same people he criticizes. Absolute power corrupts. For now, I’m enjoying his teachings, but as soon as he gets corrupts, I move on.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by ollah2: 1:21pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Dunce like you take money to be everything. Was Jesus rich when he was alive? Weren't rich men around him during his reign?

1 Like

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by dheilaw1(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2018
I dey your back
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Raimond(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2018
Welcome to the streetz where that your albino pancake head will be pummeled to oblivion. Mumu grin
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by crafteck(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2018
bankylan:

Is there any reason churches cant declare their weekly income and how its spent to people contributing willingly
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by crafteck(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2018
HigherEd:

Is it your billions? Did you or your family contribute a dime in the billions? Why are you so pained and crying more than the 'bereaved'? Have you ever seen a church go kidnap people to come and worship in their church and then puts a gun to their head to give money? Does Nigerian law forces you to give money to church, if not why are you concerned? What is your business if I alongside the pastors celebrate materialism?

People who give to church are happy with what church does with it. If not they would have stopped giving just as many have stopped. I give my church money and I am happy about it. So who are you to be running your tongue. It all boils down to IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!

As per freeze I hope he won't go to a place where ppl would give him and hisr followers serious beatings. Social media is different from the streets. But it seems he is getting sense small small as he has changed from free sheeple to free nation.

Yes we contributed.if you choose to see being reasonable as pained ..kudos. Its actually everyones business as we all contributed one way or the other....next...
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by saltoasis: 2:37pm On May 03, 2018
His real motive is now showing face gradually.

I always knew there was something behind all these charade.
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Achorise: 2:43pm On May 03, 2018
Ok oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Pastor AIO, Come Teach Us The Truth. / Is Heavy Makeup Bad For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.