Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues (9984 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 03, 2018
Offering and tithe collection strategy Av started.. Na now u go know wetin men of gawd dey see

Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by jice(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2018
tayebest:

It's a nonprofit church

No payment of tithes

Drinking of alcohol will be allowed

No prophesies

No fake miracles

You will learn how to pray on your own

You will still be ALLOWED TO DO...
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
Raimond:
Welcome to the streetz where that your albino pancake head will be pummeled to oblivion. Mumu grin
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by NothingDoMe: 5:26pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Attention seeker,, A guy that gets paid 250 thousand naira hating on billionaire pastors..

who even takes him serious?

Is this not the same guy that was thoroughly beating by his ex?
who is paying him?
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by SAMBARRY: 5:34pm On May 03, 2018
jaylister:
When i said Daddyfreeze will use this medium to open his own church they think i was stupid.. lets sit and watch
small small his motives are revealing themselves.in fact I had a dream that he will soon build his own church just like EVERY deek and harry.he has made enough noise online now he wants to go physical.little boy in an adult body
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by NotComplaining: 6:10pm On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Attention seeker,, A guy that gets paid 250 thousand naira hating on billionaire pastors..

who even takes him serious?

Is this not the same guy that was thoroughly beating by his ex?

Billionnaire pastors? Then Trillionnaire pastor right? All in the name of God. How many of Gods' prophets were even rich btw? 10%? 5%? 1%? less than 1%?

I can only think of two whose wealth could be accepted in todays description as oppulent; David and Soloman; monarchs who benefited from spoils of Gods' wars.

A single prosperity pastor in todays time has more wealth than all the prophets of God put together. If prophets then only knew what pastors of today knew theyd raise all the money to fight Gods' enemies and possibly win...But that didnt happen.

They could have been far wealthier than the pastors of today if only they preached prosperity and love of worldly life. The period was ripe, long life was certain, followship guaranteed. But they couldnt. God sent them to warn about the glitter and glamour of this fleeting life and they chose to live a monastic life in fear of God and preached against wealthy kings, with the kind of wealth of todays private jet pastors, who love to deceive the youth and distract them from Gods' worship.

Your pastors will join those kings in hell and their wealth wont be able to ransom them or offer any form of respite. Eternity in hell is what they are offering you on a silver platter. Wealth belongs to God, it will stay when we die. How can a man build a gargantuan building and people on every street leading to it are suffering? Is it Jesus who builds such buildings or the devil?

It is better to build a nightclub than to use the peoples wealth to build a reflection of ones ego and vanity. Using Gods' name in vain has no better description. They are using Gods' name in vain by profiting from His Message to humanity, manipulating it and using it to oppress those who are poor and needy! A man of God is a man of his people, if they are rich, so is he, if they are poor, so is he! How else can the word of God transcend milleniums and languages? Nigerian xtians are poor and needy, so who exactly are these wealthy pastors preaching to? Bill Gates?

God is One and Only
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by deebrownneymar: 8:00pm On May 03, 2018
I told freeze that the movement will become so big that he will eventual have to quit his OAP career. This is just the begining. It will soon unfold.
Re: Free The Nation Tour 2018: Daddy Freeze Looking For International, Local Venues by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:12am On May 04, 2018
greatme2good:
This daddy freezer is a chronic hypocrite. He will soon open a church. Devil infested soul.
define hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money / Blood Oath Repercussions??? / I Want To Marry, How Do I Know God's Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.