Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded (16153 Views)

EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Saintp(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2018
When obj was supporting buhari, nobody brought this issue up. The moment he changed course, allegation starts coming up. Nigeria, why are you like this?

You see evil, you look the other way because the perpetrators are in your good books but as soon as he changes tune, you now remember his evil deeds. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by ybalogs(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2018
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by lincolnj88: 8:14am On May 03, 2018
grin even a fool knows thats not possible na.. Only zombies believes such

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by hokafor(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2018
OBJ my guy just return back the ota farm back to the government. Then you can go to equity with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by MYHUBBY: 8:15am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Why does Buharri want to kill Yoruba owned businesses?

the same way he have been threatening innoson with efcc and Ifeanyi una

beside he never make any report concerning the false allegation, so where is the killing? a country must follow due process when a business go astray to the government business policies. there is nothing like kill in ofn propaganda
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2018
that's the simple truth except obasanjo now have a printing machine that prints money....from 1999 to 2007, that farm witness the greatest transformation ever courtesy of nigerian govt funds..well that is another issue to be raise soon

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by AerialMapper: 8:16am On May 03, 2018
Obasanjo came up with Operation Feed the Nation (OFN ) scammed the country then changed the name to Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN)

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Jethrolite(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Not just yoruba but the business of anyone who posses a threat to his return to office.
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by engrj(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2018
Nairalander pls help me my mother Is dying slowly. Read my story here with some of her test results

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-mum-70-blind
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by fergie001: 8:19am On May 03, 2018
frankmoney:
and you believed it just because obj said it's fake
I believed it because every reasonable person should.....
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Lomprico2: 8:20am On May 03, 2018
Will he agree b4? Is the land his farm situated even his?

Rogue.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Nobody: 8:21am On May 03, 2018
First post on this thread that makes any sense.
frankmoney:
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by RZArecta2(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2018
frankmoney:
I challenge you just like the advertorial to take ANY info you have that FG was illegally paying salaries of OFN to the EFCC or ICPC. Obasanjo has to lie on newspaper pages because he's afraid frankmoney will beat him grin hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by MidasTouche01(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2018
Operation Feed the Nation (OFN) became Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (OFN)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2018
Obasanjo has never supported Buhari.
Saintp:
When obj was supporting buhari, nobody brought this issue up. The moment he changed course, allegation starts coming up. Nigeria, why are you like this?

You see evil, you look the other way because the perpetrators are in your good books but as soon as he changes tune, you now remember his evil deeds. Too bad
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2018
Lazy reasoning.
fergie001:

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by michoim(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You this IPoB man think say you fit make Hausa and Yoruba to clash?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by fergie001: 8:31am On May 03, 2018
[s]
GenBuhari:
Lazy reasoning.
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2018
Lazy youths are too lazy to care
ybalogs:
Who cares?
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2018
sowore2019:
Propaganda by APC, yet they want to gag others from expressing their views. Support Sowore2019
Man, you ain't getting 10,000 votes in Nigeria cause you are not smart and matured like ur Atiku and Buhari. ur criticisms are very bad and unhealthy.

Save your money by not contesting.
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Johnbayo1717(m): 8:34am On May 03, 2018
Obasanjo is a THIEVE , the farm in Ota has been used as a conduit for siphoning public funds using bogus contract for the supply of livestock at inflated prices to the Presidency during popular festivities and holidays. The practice remained in place until the present APC government led by Buhari and Osinbajo put a stop to it as part of cost saving measures and to judiciously use public funds. We do not need people like Obasanjo in power again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Printerscanner: 8:45am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I think you are high on weed. Obasanjo Farm is not Yoruba owned. It is owned by Obasanjo from Nigeria's looted funds.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Cowbuhari: 9:01am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
cus afonja's voted d President Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by overall90: 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Johnbayo1717:
Obasanjo is a THIEVE , the farm in Ota has been used as a conduit for siphoning public funds using bogus contract for the supply of livestock at inflated prices to the Presidency during popular festivities and holidays. The practice remained in place until the present APC government led by Buhari and Osinbajo put a stop to it as part of cost saving measures and to judiciously use public funds. We do not need people like Obasanjo in power again.

hehehe
they have started changing the narratives.so it's no longer FG paying the salaries of Ofn workers.
the same Buhari that have been budgeting billions for for food and entertainment in ASO rock is the one that is cutting costs by stopping eggs and chicken from obasanjo farms.
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by chukxie(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2018
omartins1:

It is well. For me i dnt think its possible for d Nigerian govt to b paying d salaries of a private own organization.

Anything and everything is possible in Nigeria. You should know this by now so I'd save myself the stress of listing some of the abnormalities that have occurred only in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by sowore2019: 9:06am On May 03, 2018
Drchristian:

Man, you ain't getting 10,000 votes in Nigeria cause you are not smart and matured like ur Atiku and Buhari. ur criticisms are very bad and unhealthy.

Save your money by not contesting.

Can you explain the positive impact of Atiku and Buhari maturity and smartness on Nigerians? How has it affects you?

Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
You are wailing wailer
You are writing in sacarsm.
We know you type always happy at negative Yoruba matters.
FYI, your Igbo blothers are also working in obasanjo's farm
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by frankmoney(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2018
fergie001:

ok good for you
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by frankmoney(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
RZArecta2:
I challenge you just like the advertorial to take ANY info you have that FG was illegally paying salaries of OFN to the EFCC or ICPC. Obasanjo has to lie on newspaper pages because he's afraid frankmoney will beat him grin hahahaha
dude am not arguing with you , for your info I don't support buhari or apc , but who says obj can't tell a lie ? And is it the first time someone is telling lies and putting it in a newspaper ?
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by fergie001: 9:21am On May 03, 2018
frankmoney:
ok good for you
Same here
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by jaymichael(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2018
Acidosis:
So many false news on Nairaland front-page. Sad part of it all is that many readers don't have reasonable IQs to identify truths and lies.

Bloggers as well are not helping the situation. The need to make quick money, however little, won't make them use their senses in the right way. Obasanjo Farm is few minutes away from the residence/office of Nairaland CEO, yet we can't get our facts in order.

Rather than copy-pasting fake Facebook posts in the name of blogging, why can't some bloggers stand out by adding a touch of investigative journalism? Citizen journalism isn't bad, but don't stay on social media feeding the masses with lies. If we are not reading about some lies, someone will be copying Davido's Instagram post in the name of blogging.
Davido said he bought his girl a N45m Porsche on Twitter, and yeah, because it is Davido, we must believe him. Porsche has a website, prices of their cars are everywhere on the Internet, but the love of quick money won't allow y'all think beyond copying the twitter post and feeding over 180m people.
#RESPECT. In as much as I am a PMB supporter (a sensible one) I didn't believe that story and I even considered it senseless to contribute. Someone just posted rubbish on facebook or some hungry blog from the figments of his/her imagination and some intellectually 'lazy youths' just take it as the official position of the government. Others in their moronic ways of thinking just swallow everything hook line and sinker because it is pro or anti government (according to their political and hateful leanings)
Re: Obasanjo Farms Refutes Claims That They Are Government Funded by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2018
overall90:

hehehe
they have started changing the narratives.so it's no longer FG paying the salaries of Ofn workers.
the same Buhari that have been budgeting billions for for food and entertainment in ASO rock is the one that is cutting costs by stopping eggs and chicken from obasanjo farms.
every government even good luck budgeted billions for food and other irrelevant things in his tenure , we need to wake up and vote a credible leader , someone who doesn't belong to APC or PDP , we just need someone neutral for once , we can't be doing same thing since 1999 and expect different result

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5th Time In The Senate: I’ll Not Abuse Your Confidence – Ekweremadu / Youths Set Ablaze Palace Of Irigwe Paramount Ruler, Rev. Runku Aka In Plateau / 2023: Frank Nweke Jr Emerges APGA Guber Candidate In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.