Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned (35814 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Zeromoney(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2018
All these our politicians will give Nollywood stars a run for their money.

So you are telling me Dino is still unable to walk?
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by SalamRushdie: 9:34am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:
Good.

Nobody is above the law.

If you have been accused of arming thugs and assassins it's best you attend to such claims head on.

The court is where justice is sought and as a lawmaker one would have assumed Dino appreciates the law.

I hope when the table turns very soon as it will you will not complain
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Idealma: 9:35am On May 03, 2018
It's well ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by sexdoll: 9:35am On May 03, 2018
Chai, this season movie sweet eh, I no go lie you. tongue

Dino from music video to TV series.

Who knows what's next?

Prison?

Then in that case, expect a Prison Break continuation with Dino as the star actor replacing Michael Scoffield.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2018
why bask in Nigerian politics when it visible to the blind that they care about you, well hustle hard get money,

contact me for an affordable complete set of house drawings, check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2018
Dino neva see anything grin
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by rusher14: 9:36am On May 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I hope when the table turns very soon as it will you will not complain

What table?

I'm not into crime.

Perhaps you are?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by killuminati(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2018
The long arm of the law has been stretched on this flambouyant lawmaker cry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Nobody: 9:36am On May 03, 2018
#FreeDino!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by uba1991: 9:36am On May 03, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Dino is part of the animals that brought buhari to power, make dog chop dog cause I no pity am at all...
nobody brought buhari, it's buhari's integrity that brought him. Rather it was buhari TSUNAMI that brought many of them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by pastoradebola: 9:37am On May 03, 2018
Okey waiting to see....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by userplainly(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2018
PLEASE O! I LOST MY PVC 3 YRS AGO!.... I TRIED TO GET A NEW ONE AND MY ELDER CALLED ME NOT TO DO IT THAT IT'S A CRIMINAL OFFENSE!... HOW DO I GET MY PVC AGAIN? .... is it really a crime to re_register for another PVC if yours got lost!.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Cowbuhari: 9:37am On May 03, 2018
i so love diz govt ehhhh,all d edewtz dat voyed and campaigned for d cow called buhari r all gerin kama so very soon....Benue,plateau,afonja's,dino and the rest...more still on d way.........we igbo's warn una,but una no gree hear word....werin elder siddon see chunkuli pikin no fit even climb iroko tree see am...Buhari and his fulani brodas nvr finish wit una self
igbo kwenu biko!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2018
uba1991:
nobody brought buhari, it's buhari's integrity that brought him. Rather it was buhari TSUNAMI that brought many of them
Buhari get which integrity?
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by columbus007(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2018
so what was dino thinking to think that a lion will not eat him because he doesnt he a lion? Lol.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by TrueLEADER: 9:38am On May 03, 2018
Only a fool will turn his enemy to a hero by unnecessary victimization.......
This guy is getting more popular daily........
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Ologogoro: 9:39am On May 03, 2018
emmasege:
My people will say 'pasan t'a fi na iyaale, o wa l'aja iyawo', that is, the cane used to beat the senior wife is in the roof of the junior wife.

Bubu is still coming for more of his critics. If the landlord of Lagos (thief.nubu) knows what's good for him, he should keep his mouth shut forever as he's currently doing. The day he starts criticising the Daura.Dullard is the day he starts going the Dino Melaye way.

This is why those thinking Thief.nubu is more powerful than OBJ should have a rethink. Let thief.nubu criticise Bubu like OBJ does and let him watch his entire empire collapse.

Obasanjo Who ?
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by tolexy007(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2018
Dino will come out victorious
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by SalamRushdie: 9:41am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

What table?

I'm not into crime.

Perhaps you are?

So you don't know supporting a an evil man thatvisbinto ethnic cleansing is a crime
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by DollarAngel(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2018
Fooooools in power
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Adiola(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2018
rusher14:
Good.

Nobody is above the law.

If you have been accused of arming thugs and assassins it's best you attend to such claims head on.

The court is where justice is sought and as a lawmaker one would have assumed Dino appreciates the law.
Yoruba and hypocrisy are like salah and world best hope you Remembered your comments on buhari and court orders
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Lumig: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by mickapolo: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
This country, may God deliver us from all selfish leader. mainwhile

NaijaBet must pay me again today, yesterday was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by uzoronwusa: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
i thought these senators have immunity from prosecution.hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by delpee(f): 9:45am On May 03, 2018
userplainly:
PLEASE O! I LOST MY PVC 3 YRS AGO!.... I TRIED TO GET A NEW ONE AND MY ELDER CALLED ME NOT TO DO IT THAT IT'S A CRIMINAL OFFENSE!... HOW DO I GET MY PVC AGAIN? .... is it really a crime to re_register for another PVC if yours got lost!.

Go to the your PVC registration centre to enquire about what is required for you to get another one. If you're in Lagos, and it is convenient, you can go to their Alausa office. As long as you follow the process, you can't have it duplicated. You'll probably need an affidavit and Police report. It can't be a very difficult process.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2018
Nonesense. Shook pin for Dino leg, him go wake up
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by thunder74(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2018
My predictions:
Dino will be arraigned at Magistrate Court today
Magistrate will refuse bail
Dino remanded in prison custody pending DPP advise
Advice will never come
Protest everywhere in Kogi
Dino lawyer rush to High Court to enforce his fundamental rights to bail
High Court will refuse bail
Then to Appeal Court who will grant bail
Police will arrest Dino again on another allegation

The reason for all these is to take Dino out of circulation before the 2019 election but will still win while in detention.
Last, this may consume Yayah Bello politically as I do not see him winning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by DjAduba(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2018
COPIED
DINO MELAYE
...Now let me bring you up to date of his arrest��‍♂��‍♂

1. Criminals were arrested in Kogi state with AK47 assault riffles.

2. The arrested criminals named DINO as their sponsor

3. Police wrote a letter to Dino for explanation, Dino ignored the letter.

4. A week later, the Police wrote to the Senate, asking for DINO, Senate ignored the letter.

5. A week after again, another invitation to DINO from the SARS headquarters was again extended to DINO, yet, he refused.

6. Police declared him wanted

7. The arrested criminals escaped from their cells, and Dino gave the police 24 hours to produce the criminals.

8. The criminals were all rearrested two days later. Dino was invited again and he for the 5th time refused.

9. At Offa in Kwara State, he was prevented from been arrested by Saraki and the Vigilantes.

10. He was stopped at the Airport by the immigration, and he snatched back his passport from the immigration, and bolted away, before the Police could get there.

11. The police traced him to his house, and laid seige there, when he refused to submit himself for arrest.

12. 24 hours later, Dino submitted himself for arrest.

13. He was taken to SARS headquarters for processing, and then was been taken to Lokoja for an identification parade.

14. In a commando style attack, two white hilux truck slammed into the front end of the security vehicle Dino was in, and in the confusion, Dino bolted into the near by bush.

15. A hot chase by the police got DINO caught, and rearrested.

16. An ambulance from no where appeared, in response to the Police call for an ambulance. The police thinking it was in response to their call, allowed DINO to be conveyed in the ambulance.

17. On discovering that the ambulance belongs to the National Assembly and was DINO getaway Plan B, they chased the Ambulance and caught up with it at Zanklin Hospital, where the driver of the ambulance, Dino and the hospital Director were arrested, and Dino taken custody of, by the Police.

Now you know!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by dfrost: 9:47am On May 03, 2018
PassingShot and FireFire have the same thing in common - their signatures are blue in color. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by Toide: 9:48am On May 03, 2018
if a senator can be handled like this,what of the ordinary man on the street,,,
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by ejimatic: 9:50am On May 03, 2018
Nobody is above the law-he is not the only senator in kogi state. If they accuse him he should be ready to answer all the allegations. In law an accused person can be brought to court from hospital as lon as if he is alive...The judge will weigh matter and decide accordingly...
rusher14:
Good.

Nobody is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned by henryhemon(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2018
emmasege:
My people will say 'pasan t'a fi na iyaale, o wa l'aja iyawo', that is, the cane used to beat the senior wife is in the roof of the junior wife.

Bubu is still coming for more of his critics. If the landlord of Lagos (thief.nubu) knows what's good for him, he should keep his mouth shut forever as he's currently doing. The day he starts criticising the Daura.Dullard is the day he starts going the Dino Melaye way.

This is why those thinking Thief.nubu is more powerful than OBJ should have a rethink. Let thief.nubu criticise Bubu like OBJ does and let him watch his entire empire collapse.

In as much as I hate buhari, he has nothing to do with this. Lets be objective at all times.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.