Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) (44187 Views)

Edo Crisis Deepens As 14 Legislators Storm CCB With Petition / Igbo Leaders Storm British Parliament With Petition Against Buhari Regime. / Dino Melaye Storms INEC With Petition And 21 Video CD's Evidence (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye who participated in Kogi West Senatorial election on Saturday November 16, has demanded its cancellation after he stormed the national headquarter of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Abuja with 21 video clips.

The Kogi Senator who was sacked by the Court of Appeal said the 21 video clips he presented to INEC secretary, Rose Orianran-Anthony and the national commissioner Festus Okoye documented electoral malpractices witnessed during the election.

“National commissioner of INEC Festus Okoye and Secretary of INEC receiving my petition today with 21 video CD’s documentary evidence,” Dino Melaye tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1197115784436363266

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Kogi-Election-Dino-Melaye-Arrives-INEC-National-Headquarter-Photo.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmm....

Padi padi

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Buhari don set eye on your seat o. Mr Dino

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by cenaman(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dino ur boss (saraki) is now retired can u pls join him quitely? APC vs PDP, APC be like them don dey go one by one. grin grin grin

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by yemmight(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dino is a gonner. He knows now.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
cenaman:
Dino ur boss (saraki) is now retired can u pls join him quitely?

When are you going to take over

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by shosky1794: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
This guy makes a show of everything. You went to INEC office, so what. Will you be the first to go there or that will change the result of the election in your favour. Everything just to entertain his followers. Maybe truly he should be an entertainer

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Sirjamo: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bello will now have enough time to reason your matter. There's no way for you to escape retirement this time around!!!!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Clowning as always. He should take his useless video evidence to the tribunal, INEC is not a court of law and cannot cancel the an election result that had already been announced.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
What is doing there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Clowning as always. He should take his useless video evidence to the tribunal, INEC is not a court of law and cannot cancel the an election result that had already been announced.

Nigerians SMH.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dino my man

If EFCC want auction Dino Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bugatti etc, Ahbeg let me know, I want buy like three.

Dino, Buhari go nearly kill u.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by vincoye: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Akpabio is waiting for you at Wuse market.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
The dumb mofo went to check if anyone is interested in buying groundnuts I presume. cheesy

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by birdmansoho: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aijekun iya no je. He’s a clown. How can a supposed law maker not know the law. That INEC can’t cancel an election as they don’t have the powers to do so and only a court can cancel an election. Hope he has enough savings to fund his flamboyant lifestyle now that there won’t be budget allawee

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by ZankuB: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
omenka:
The dumb mofo went to check if anyone is interested in buying groundnuts I presume. cheesy
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
So Dino you think say you go return to Senate again for life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Afamed: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Since PDP has copied UN, Hague, World Trade centre, 10 Downing street and White house. He should have waited for their outcome. Dino self

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Merit123(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ajeku iya

My hand no dey there ooo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Buhari’s INEC or tribunal won’t listen to you bro

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Hubsolar: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
No worry yourself sir.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Audio Elections

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Melaye accept your fate. They dont want u in Senate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Same video evidence that Atiku provided?

Abeg joo I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigeria has never worked, Nigeria is not working now, and Nigeria will never work.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by UnknownT: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
INEC will only tell him to go to court, then the court will disregard video evidences during trial. This APC template (use thugs and violence to scare and intimidate voters/oppositions and then vote and never exceed the total numbers of registered/accreditated voters) was debuted during the rerun election in Osun State, it worked for them upto the Supreme court. It worked during the rerun in Kano too. They will continue using it in most staggered elections. I dont blame them, PDP wasnt any better when they were in power, just the same politicians moved to the ruling party "upping" their election violence strategy

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by mcmbonu: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dino my Man

[url=ofcamp.com/] Check out My work [/url]

3 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Bukayot: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Season film producer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.