Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. (573 Views)

See What Is Happening At TB Joshua's Grave That Have Never Happened Before...see / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by onecornerboy(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2018
FOR ME I HAVE NEVER EVERED FAINTED B4 LET'S kEEP IT ROLLING
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On May 03, 2018
I have never......(still thinking)
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by Archangel15: 8:27am On May 03, 2018
My heart has never been broken cool
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by onecornerboy(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2018
Archangel15:
My heart has never been broken cool
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by Fidelismaria: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
I have never ....................
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by Nasri100(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2018
I have never died before
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2018
Never been heart broken.

Never attended wedding or Burial.

Never taken alcohol.

Never seen any super star or celebrity in reality, be it A-list down to C- list.

Never fainted.

Never admitted in the hospital.

Never been to a hotel before.

Have only shaved my armpit just once in my life time because it barely grows and It was just late last year.

Never flown in a plane before.

Atheist but when I was a Christian and went to random churches, I never for once fell under the influence of the shitty holy spirit.

Never been to a club before.

Never been to Badagry before.

Never paid for sex.

Never ever travelled on water before.

Never been arrested until last year by SARS, Got out same day.

Never been out of Nigeria.

Always have been Teachers and lectures favourite since kindergarten till University, Few lecturers in the University tho.

Never smoked weed.

Never seen some popular movies like Games of thrones, Dark shade of grey, Straight out from Compton, Spartacus etc.

Didn't know how to spell "Kitchen" and "Daughter" until gaining admission to the University.

Never have I had interest in math and have never ever scored a straight 100% on maths test since junior secondary school.

Never eaten Chinese meal.

I'm socially handicap so I tend not to respect you or your status in public so I rather keep to myself, I perceive every one ignorant until your prove me wrong one way or another, And if you earn my respect, it's for life.
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by dierich: 9:34pm On May 27, 2018
kehinde21:
Hello, olufemi-0 6needs this: In Need Of A Direct Contact On GSM Parts In China. .Can younsupplyGit?
NVisittthe linkNbelow.
1KTqFY okachie1 8Qup7h onecornerboy y4jLJ8 navalsadiq 7Ssi6r bukatyne Nahcof dierich KkYNqD ivandragon Q2W5hM chimaadeoye LU3mxQ dieselparts cEoKy4 tundechange

hey man, stop. mentioning my name. it's disturbing me... y calling dierich
Re: Name Onething That You Have Never Happened To You. by onecornerboy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Khalifa Sheikh Isyaku Rabi’u Passes On At 93, …set To Be Buried On May 11 / Caption This Photo Of Donjazzy And Mavin Diva Aphrodija / Massive Healthcare Staff Recruitment Currently Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.