Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos (47350 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by doyinbaby(f): 1:32pm On May 03, 2018
Can deeper life member tell us why a lady with earring and attachments is allowed in Chu as a sound engineer..... because everybody sabii deeper life doctrine
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by engineerboat(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2018
udemzy101:

Don't be quick to judge, there are many people surrounding her, she might be a consultant.

She is a consultant.

Its part of the bilateral agreement with the company supplying the equipments.

The men besides her are undergoing on-sight training.

2 Likes

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Opoki(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2018
I never expected her to look this way. Our deeperlfe sisters should learn. Dress good, earrings, powder won't make you go to hell, deeprlife's doctrine is not official manual God will use on heaven!
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by engineerboat(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2018
doyinbaby:
Can deeper life member tell us why a lady with earring and attachments is allowed in Chu as a sound engineer..... because everybody sabii deeper life doctrine

She works with

GA PRODUCTIONS, GQ ACOUSTIC LTD, SB FREQUENCY sound company

The compnay that installed the Sound System for the church.

She is a female sound engineer of the company. @sbfrequency

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by engineerboat(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2018
lexy2014:
no one is questioning her looks. we are wondering how d all righteous deeper life can allow someone dressed like that to touch their holy equipment

Do you know how the equipment where produced and those that coupled the equipments at the company.

1 Like

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by mysteryman2014: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
The girl na member too. With that long hair, looks like deeper life is gradually embracing civilization.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by DaAwesome1(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2018
millionboi:
So?

What should we fry?
I'll bring beans... u bring plantain

1 Like

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by progress69: 2:11pm On May 03, 2018
Ken4Christ:
The new church auditorium points to the fact that he does no longer hold to some of his doctrines that has enslaved his members for years. Don't be surprised their women might soon start putting on trousers .

A Deeper life member of years back won't even stand to talk to someone dressed that way talk more of letting her in.

New auditorium, new doctrines loading...

I hope they won't say their G.O has backslided.

I dont know why you people lie alot.
Are u saying deeperlife members dont work in public and private establishments. Do they work for only deeperlife establishments? I have worked with some deeperlife members at some point, i have once been to thier camp way back when they use Ayobo, and I saw invitees witj earings, the youth section was even worse, and non of them were sent out.
Mind you there is difference between doctrine and church organisation. Church organisation can change, i have not seen any pointer that their doctrine have changed.
This is a mega structure, an expert was brought in for sound...u are just here saying what i dont understand.

1 Like

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by mysteryman2014: 2:13pm On May 03, 2018
profmallor:
So how about the bricklayers and artisans that built the church, are they are deeper members. I am sure there might have been Muslims among them. She is there to do a job, simple, her skills are what is being sorted after.

Even if it is her skill being sought, they should have communicated their standard and mode of dressing.

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2018
So na this girl they do rubbish for us on wonderful Sunday service.

The sound is horrible even our LTM at Gbagada sound crew can do better.

OR maybe no this girl come bail our sound crew out? Wetin I save sef
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by engineerboat(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Habaaaaaa

Try to investigate before saying what you don't know
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Olatara(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2018
rusher14:
I like the girl already. grin
She is married.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by temitope23(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2018
gift01:
Is she a church member or a paid professional just doing her job cos her dressing negates what we believe the Church to be

She's a professional sound engineer. One of the best in Nigeria. And I think She's Coza's sound engineer.
She's on IG @Sbfrequency
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by giftedshantel(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2018
Dnockeror333:
The goats and the sheep, the weeds and the weaths are kept together until imortal harvest?
Why have we neglect tge Salvation by which we were saved?

Oh oh oh..., so its because they do not want to corrupt a saved soul thus they went outside to look for a sound engineer?
Of course, that she might also be saved!
Or non among all the Deeperlifes or clean believers are Sound Engrs.?
Of course tgen ots because of these saving...
ONE DAY SHE GANNA CRY OUT, BURN HER EARINGS, AND GOLD AND THROW HER PROUD MATERIALS TO THE SEA! cheesy

Am just praying heavenward.

i just de look ur post de laugh! at your age yo don't know that most of these jobs are given as contracts to companies
in dat church, the toilet washing and some other duties were given as contracts. it is d job of the company to send workers there. however they seem to look as far as they don't cause nuisance
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The new headquarters of Deeper Life Bible Church at Gbagada, Lagos was commissioned by the church on Tuesday, April 24. The 30,000-capacity church project constructed by Cappa and D’alberto was begun in 2003 and had been under construction for about 15 years.

Pictures of the female sound engineer, Adedunke Onibokun, who was behind the powerful sound of the ultramodern Deeper Life Building - have been trending online to show how dedicated and committed she is to her work.

The Gbagada project, as it is widely called by members of the church, is estimated to be valued over N5 billion (about $16 million) and is believed to be the fourth-largest church auditorium in the world.

The church commissioning saw Vice president; Yemi Osinbajo, Senator Oluremi Tinubu and other dignitaries in attendance.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/adedunke-onibokun-the-sound-engineer-at-deeper-life-building-commissioning.html

Dundee Op. What qualifies her as a sound engineer
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 03, 2018
deliciousgeh:
You will be suprised she knows God more than the long skirts and oversized suits members.
Na lie, she no know GOD. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by donnie(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I thought I was the only one. Watched the broadcast of the opening of the new building on TV...horrible sound, with very load echo.

If he was the one, then someone else needs to step in to clean up the sound.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by springtech(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2018
Dunke is a graduate of Microbiology from OOU.
She started from student's campus fellowship (RCF).
She is a not a member of deeper life. She was only engaged as a consultant and got paid for her services.

She is a rare breed.
A highly passionate sound engineer.
A very distinct Sound Professional.

BTW, that's her husband beside her.

He is also a Sound n music enthusiast.

1 Like

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Tbamo(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2018
The guy in the grey polo banji, been engineering sound since UI days!!

1 Like

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by brainpower(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
udemzy101:

Don't be quick to judge, there are many people surrounding her, she might be a consultant.

My brother, I'm not quick to judge, I'm not even judging just making an obvious observation.
If you live in Nigeria and is familiar with deeper life church then you'll agree with me that even if she's a consultant it's still seen as sin to come close to the church like this.

Deeper life wey be say if their women cover hair you no go even see one strand of hair.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by profmallor: 6:07pm On May 03, 2018
I disagree, the implication of that is that they deal with only deeper life members and that's not feasible.

[quote author=mysteryman2014 post=67246442][/quote]
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Ken4Christ: 7:10pm On May 03, 2018
progress69:

I dont know why you people lie alot.
Are u saying deeperlife members dont work in public and private establishments. Do they work for only deeperlife establishments? I have worked with some deeperlife members at some point, i have once been to thier camp way back when they use Ayobo, and I saw invitees witj earings, the youth section was even worse, and non of them were sent out.
Mind you there is difference between doctrine and church organisation. Church organisation can change, i have not seen any pointer that their doctrine have changed.
This is a mega structure, an expert was brought in for sound...u are just here saying what i dont understand.

Are you a member or you are very young in the faith to know how they began. Back then, their church worship centres were not painted.

Mind you, even the G.O said their are things he would change before his call home. He should just say them now.

Deeper life doctrines is enslaving and their members have holier than I attitude.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by progress69: 7:37pm On May 03, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Are you a member or you are very young in the faith to know how they began. Back then, their church worship centres were not painted.

Mind you, even the G.O said their are things he would change before his call home. He should just say them now.

Deeper life doctrines is enslaving and their members have holier than I attitude.

Bye!!!
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 7:55pm On May 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
Why didn't they chase her out for her hair and dress sense and ear rings
no mind them. Hypocrisy. So all de ear n hair covering members know nothing about sound afterall.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2018
see the air conditioning system over their heads...that place go cold die
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
Hmmmm. Deeper life pple na hypocrites.

Because they choose to be modest right?
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

God looks at our heart and not our look. Stop being too religious in thinking.

Lol, you people sha, well Continue fooling yourself by shouting God looks at your heart.

So because God said he's looking to your heart now means you should forget modesty?

Is it not the same heart that make you dress lustfully?
Or what wrong with the verse that said woman should be more concern about there inner beauty than been full of jewelry.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Iamdjunik(f): 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
It really does not matter. When I finished university while waiting for service, a Deeperlife bro advertised a job in a cyber cafe I attended the job interview. Part of the question was if I was born again. If yes, what's the testimony. My guy I still didn't get the job after all because I had Afro I guess it maybe my testimony wasn't convincing enough. He gave it to a classmate of mine who looked cooler grin
gift01:
Is she a church member or a paid professional just doing her job cos her dressing negates what we believe the Church to be
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by patwilly(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2018
johnime:
When you remove something negative from your life, replace it with something positive to help with the process. Removal without replacement will always cause you to slide back into old habits.
and to think you are a love-vendor. Irony of life.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by seunlayi(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2018
engineerboat:

She is a consultant.

Its part of the bilateral agreement with the company supplying the equipments.

The men besides her are undergoing on-sight training.

thank you for this. But people ought to have known thru viewing that pics. The pics says it all.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by ebenholer(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2018
There is no more and there has been no compulsion in serving God. God were the days when someone will have to be chased out for coming to the presence of God naked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.