Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos (47354 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by ebenholer(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2018
ebenholer:
There is no more and there has been no compulsion in serving God. Gone were the days when someone will have to be chased out for coming to the presence of God naked.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
MRAKBEE:

I don't understand you sir.

Why will u understand.
I didnt know u cant digest the simple structure used.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by gwama: 7:07pm On May 04, 2018
springtech:
Dunke is a graduate of Microbiology from OOU.
She started from student's campus fellowship (RCF).
She is a not a member of deeper life. She was only engaged as a consultant and got paid for her services.

She is a rare breed.
A highly passionate sound engineer.
A very distinct Sound Professional.

BTW, that's her husband beside her.

He is also a Sound n music enthusiast.

Her husband is the one in a white shirt and black tie, or the one in glasses who is wearing a little like her? wink
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by MRAKBEE(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2018
Njeps:

Why will u understand.
I didnt know u cant digest the simple structure used.
The structure is cool but the message you are were trying to pass across has been deprived of even a little drop of sense.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by highyo: 4:43pm On May 05, 2018
If truly this lady is a Nigerian. and she knows the doctrine of the church, then I think she did it on purpose.
even if she was employed to train the church engineers, that is not the reason why she needs to dress like an idot into the house of God.
if she's a Nigerian, she would have known the system and the doctrine of church.

let assumed she was invited to Central Bank of Nigeria, to train some staffs, will she dress like someone going to a club house ? won't nature tell her she needs to suit up even without the. bank given her a dressing code?
if she was invited to Saudi Arabia or Dubai , will she dress like an home training girl to that place. ? they will cut off her neck.

she knows what the church stand for, because she bears a Yoruba name, so she she knows about the church. but was only tempting God.

if not so, she wouldn't have dress like that to a church like deeper life

maybe she's thinking, if they don't allow me to dress the way I like, then they should go an hire someone else to train them.

the church shouldn't have allowed her in at all

i trust some MFM. they will never allow her in at all. if she will not do the Job, God will send someone else to do it

1 Like

Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Dnockeror333(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2018
lexy2014:
na wa u oh. dont u no sound engineer is a worldly job?

Worldly indeed?
And the Large Decorated Man made Citadel of hearing the said Word Of God is like unto it...!

The Church is a place thus worldly, vain, vanity and grasping for the wind!

You are the Church created by God...! That, those buildings are churches created by the hands of men, flesh!

Take good care of your heart with all wisdom and God knowledge against the do's and donts of these ones ready to be set on fire...!

Run...!
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by Dnockeror333(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2018
giftedshantel:

i just de look ur post de laugh! at your age yo don't know that most of these jobs are given as contracts to companies
in dat church, the toilet washing and some other duties were given as contracts. it is d job of the company to send workers there. however they seem to look as far as they don't cause nuisance

Mens businesses as usual? Why not!

Worldly indeed?
And the Large Decorated Man made Citadel of hearing the said Word Of God is like unto it...!

The Church is a place thus worldly, vain, vanity and grasping for the wind!

You are the Church created by God...! That, those buildings are churches created by the hands of men, flesh!

Take good care of your heart with all wisdom and God knowledge against the do's and donts of these ones ready to be set on fire...!

Run...!
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by springtech(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2018
Came back to read.
Re: Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos by springtech(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2018
gwama:

Her husband is the one in a white shirt and black tie, or the one in glasses who is wearing a little like her? wink

The one in black, with glasses , with AFRO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.