Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees (7743 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees / Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2018
So I got an invite for the Fidelity bank digital lab graduate trainee aptitude test.

FIDELITY B/ /NK DIGITAL LAB APPLICATION ASSESSMENT
Dear Applicant, sequel to your application for the above employment opportunity, kindly be informed that you've been shortlisted and scheduled for an assessment on Wed May 9,2017.
Further information about the schedule would be sent to your email address.

Did anyone else get this? And please who knows what their aptitude test could cover?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by mikeayus(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2018
same here bro...got it last night...no idea on what the test looks like though

AikayDaWrapper:
So I got an invite for the Fidelity bank digital lab graduate trainee aptitude test.

Dear Applicant, sequel to your application for the above employment opportunity, kindly be informed that you've been shortlisted and scheduled for an assessment on Wed May 9,2017.

Did anyone else get this? And please who knows what their aptitude test could cover?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Juliches: 12:59pm On May 03, 2018
AikayDaWrapper:

I got it too last night.... But I have not received any mail yet. Don't know what we should expect
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Gabman12: 1:08pm On May 03, 2018
Got same. I believe it's a Programming experience role by the way. So, I also don't know if what dis particular test will look like. I guess it's different from the casual Trainee recruitment. It would be competitive.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by dave06(f): 1:30pm On May 03, 2018
I also got the same.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Juliches: 3:31pm On May 03, 2018
dave06:
I also got the same.

Have you received any mail for the venue and time
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Gabman12: 8:05pm On May 03, 2018
Please, Is the Job Position for Lagos alone?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by dave06(f): 9:34pm On May 03, 2018
Juliches:

Have you received any mail for the venue and time

Not yet. Still waiting for the mail.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Olami099(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2018
I just got a mail invite now the test will hold in lagos. Who knows how the test will look like as I have little experience in programming
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Vahyela(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
I also got the email this evening, my venue is Kano..
The fact is that i dont have an idea of how the test will look like..
Any idea please?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Juliches: 10:43pm On May 03, 2018
dave06:

Not yet. Still waiting for the mail.

Just received mine now... Any idea of what to expect
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Beauty4real(f): 10:44pm On May 03, 2018
I just got the mail now. We were asked to come with either national ID, voters card or drivers license... Do anyone know if NIN slip will b accepted?? I need a reply Asap, thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by hajjiahmed90(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2018
I just got an email invite now... I have one big issue which is "I DON'T HAVE NATIONAL ID CARD"
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Vahyela(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2018
hajjiahmed90:
I just got an email invite now... I have one big issue which is "I DON'T HAVE NATIONAL ID CARD"
Just come with voters card, driving license or International passport... They just need it to comfirm if the name on d invitation letter is desame with ur identity (name on the identity card)
Where is ur venue?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by hajjiahmed90(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2018
Vahyela:

Just come with voters card, driving license or International passport... They just need it to comfirm if the name on d invitation letter is desame with ur identity (name on the identity card)
Where is ur venue?

Thank bro... I will try and sort that out. My venue is kano state, I am a resident of kaduna. Not only the id card issue self.. I have project em designing at hand self. Chai this come in wrong time..... I will sort everything out Godwilling before Monday.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Beauty4real(f): 11:59pm On May 03, 2018
Beauty4real:
I just got the mail now. We were asked to come with either national ID, voters card or drivers license... Do anyone know if NIN slip will b accepted?? I need a reply Asap, thanks
please someone should answer me sad
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Uchgreen: 12:10am On May 04, 2018
from what happened during their graduate trainee recruitment, it might not be accepted but anything can happen.
Beauty4real:
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Beauty4real(f): 1:31am On May 04, 2018
Uchgreen:
from what happened during their graduate trainee recruitment, it might not be accepted but anything can happen.
Na wa o... Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Mekailo(m): 2:52am On May 04, 2018
Beauty4real:
yes naw,it stands for NID too
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Mekailo(m): 2:57am On May 04, 2018
Guys wat to expect in the test or are we the first to run this program ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Beauty4real(f): 7:46am On May 04, 2018
sad
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Deejayrhymes: 8:58am On May 04, 2018
hajjiahmed90:

Thank bro... I will try and sort that out. My venue is kano state, I am a resident of kaduna. Not only the id card issue self.. I have project em designing at hand self. Chai this come in wrong time..... I will sort everything out Godwilling before Monday.

Got the invite for May 9th also. Am resident in kaduna. That makes the 2 of us
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Rolandio: 10:15am On May 04, 2018
where do we start to prepare from...mine is enugu

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by dave06(f): 10:35am On May 04, 2018
First of all, Congratulations to you all for being shortlisted for the assessment.
I'll advise you all to start studying the workforce past questions, as that's what I'm doing currently.
One more thing: Just try to learn a few stuffs about the computer, since the job role specifies DIGITAL LAB TRAINEES.
Also, don't be scared. What you're expecting may not be what you would see. Just be calm in your preparations.

Best of luck to us all!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by hajjiahmed90(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2018
dave06:
First of all, Congratulations to you all for being shortlisted for the assessment.
I'll advise you all to start studying the workforce past questions, as that's what I'm doing currently. You can email me at Lois.idzi@gmail.com so I can forward them to you.

One more thing: Just try to learn a few stuffs about the computer, since the job role specifies DIGITAL LAB TRAINEES.
Also, don't be scared. What you're expecting may not be what you would see. Just be calm in your preparations.

Best of luck to us all!

Thank you very much @dave06, I just sent you an email Message *Prince Muhammed * = princemuhammed3@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by zhandra: 12:39am On May 05, 2018
Please send the past questions to my mail box
imhanzesandra@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Qualcoms(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2018
Beauty4real:
sad

There is no cause for alarm miss...I will be accepted! Should u av any of old ID card from sch, bring it along
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Beauty4real(f): 11:29am On May 05, 2018
Qualcoms:

There is no cause for alarm miss...I will be accepted! Should u av any of old ID card from sch, bring it along
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Vahyela(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2018
Base on how i look at the job, the questions will be more on programing.
Because programing is also part of the skill required.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by hajjiahmed90(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2018
Vahyela:
Base on how i look at the job, the questions will be more on programing.
Because programing is also part of the skill required.

Oh yeah, buh I will advice you still read the workforce PQ & CURRENT AFFAIRS. mhen those workforce questions are tricky expecially the abstract part.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Vahyela(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
hajjiahmed90:

Oh yeah, buh I will advice you still read the workforce PQ & CURRENT AFFAIRS. mhen those workforce questions are tricky expecially the abstract part.
Hmmm i just start learning programing today.... And i have to travel to kano for the test from Yola.
Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab Trainees by Juliches: 8:35pm On May 05, 2018
Please is anybody date on 11th of May??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TSL Limited Recruitment Update! / United Nations World Food Programme Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.