Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo (48341 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by itspzpics(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2018
Actress kemi Afolabi show off her cute husband and daughter in adorable family portrait.

Beautiful nollywood actress Kemi afolabi who celebrates her birthday recently shares adorable family portrait, with her husband and her cute kid.

So beautiful.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actress-kemi-afolabi-show-off-her-cute-husband-and-daughter-in-adorable-family-portrait/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by itspzpics(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by ngwababe(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
Lovely fam

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by GrammarCheck: 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
The husband fine no be small

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Moreoffaith(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
Sha no do like your sisters in industry.

Those one wey dey change husband like boxer.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Husty(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2018
Is it me or this aunty could pass for an edible BOBRISKY

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by biodun95: 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow

See more cute photos of her beautiful daughter and her husband here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-kemi-afolabi-show-off-her-cute-husband-and-daughter-in-adorable-family-portrait/

OP... You no do well oo
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by chinavs9ja(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
Cute!

If you need article writer (0_8_1_3_0_76_73_57)

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by BIXYBABE: 2:23pm On May 03, 2018
okay
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by AutoSpaNg: 2:23pm On May 03, 2018
i used to have a cute girl but then she dumped me in search of assurance. things have changed in town people now look at boys without as the failures. somebody can't buy himself common corolla how will he buy me Porsche. Davido's action really affected a lot people's lives.

Is your vehicle giving you serious issues and you don't even know where the problem is coming from? are you suffering from high blood pressure because of your vehicle problems? bring it in to our Automated Vehicle repair center in Abuja for a free Diagnostic check, we will check it and figure out the main source of the problem after which we will implement a solution. call or email 0810 66 1236 email: steve@AutoSpa.ng
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by SoapQueen(f): 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
Keep your marriage private.

It was the day that Tonto Dike posted her Hubby's photos that her marriage started having cracks.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by KehnnyCares(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2018
She come resemble Bobrisky in the pics sha grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by kaykaymcb(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Daraph(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2018
Let me just assume I am the only guy that think this lady looks like Bobryski

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Dreaymil: 2:33pm On May 03, 2018
Wow!!! Bro u just said my mind. She resembles bobriski gan.
Daraph:
Let me just assume I am the only guy that think this lady looks like Bobryski

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by creamylicious(f): 2:34pm On May 03, 2018
this lady that wont complete a sentence in yoruba movies without showing off her phonetician prowess

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by YorubaAssasin: 2:39pm On May 03, 2018
She no sexy rara
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
tmrw we go hear say dem don divorce
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2018
Why them stand far from each other for the last pic? Them dey keep enemy?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Funkybabee(f): 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
Cute family
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by Demonicide(f): 3:06pm On May 03, 2018
The last pic looks like bobrisky grin. Kemi I love the way you deliver your roles keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by enemyofprogress: 3:08pm On May 03, 2018
The girl resemble their gateman
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by fourhayz: 3:10pm On May 03, 2018
So you have a fine Husby like this...

And you still go around romantically with Odunlade.

You Deserve this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2018
Kemi Afolabi that Big Val slept with like no man's business undecided even in my friends location
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by favourbaby: 3:52pm On May 03, 2018
Biko dem dey get cute husband too? I think say na woman side that one end?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by DoTheNeedful: 4:05pm On May 03, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Kemi Afolabi that Big Val slept with like no man's business undecided even in my friends location

No so most actors, actresses and musicians be o, even some of the respected ones in the society. Na to just enjoy their talent I dey, I can NEVER marry anyone of them.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by CSTR1003: 4:05pm On May 03, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Tell us more.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On May 03, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Sha no do like your sisters in industry.

Those one wey dey change husband like boxer.
elejo wewe,unsolicited adviser,advise yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.