Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Tekno Keeps Fans On Their Toes With "Jogodo" Teaser Video. (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Keeps Fans On Their Toes With "Jogodo" Teaser Video. (Pics, Video) (426 Views)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga / Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Keeps Fans On Their Toes With "Jogodo" Teaser Video. (Pics, Video) by thechase(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2018
@CELEBRITYVIBESNG

Jogodo Master, Tekno who released his single "Jogodo" earlier last month and has since been getting massive airplays and has been making waves both in the country and outside released a teaser video on his Instagram page.

If I didn't know better, I'd say he's "torturing" us. Lol. Because his fans are really anticipating the release of the official video especially when the idea of him showing off his dance moves in the video has been instilled into the minds of his fans.

Watch the video after the cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnQUdLFqRs

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/tekno-keeping-us-on-our-toes-with.html?m=1
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi
Re: Tekno Keeps Fans On Their Toes With "Jogodo" Teaser Video. (Pics, Video) by thechase(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Davido's Babymama Shutsdown Instagram Page Over Internet Troll / Yung6ix DJ Accused Of Patronising Sex Worker Without Paying / CDQ And Former BBN Housemate Ifu Ennada Reconcile After Instagram War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.