Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami (11129 Views)

Why US Is Stalling The Repatriation Of $308 Abacha Loot / FG To Borrow $500m To Digitalize NTA / EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Olarch(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2018
GenBuhari:
The $500m PMB paid for the jets would be returned.
Forget about about those jets they will never be delivered America has already poisoned PMB and latest is that he is on a technical stopover in UK.

White man are working to inflict genocide on us. Please see my signature and heed it.

I swear this guy is dumb headed ....where is ur brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 03, 2018
Are you one of those pathetic white devils hiding on our forums or their mentally enslaved defender?
Olarch:

I swear this guy is dumb headed ....where is ur brain?
Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Afamed: 5:56pm On May 03, 2018
CSTR1003:

And we couldn't get something better than a turbo jet?
kindly remind us the name of jet the ex present paid for years ago in South Africa that neither the jet was delivered nor our hard earned money was returned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by mekaboy(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
Lol. You pay over 500 million for jet, the help your repatriate 500 million take percentage, then ensure u use the same to import their food. At the end of the day, the more you look, the less u see.
Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Almaiga: 6:10pm On May 03, 2018
Nice one PMB. What a Phd holder couldn't achieve in six years, a School cert holder just achieved it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Iammercy2018: 6:22pm On May 03, 2018
rusher14:
Good.

And Trump being the businessman saw an opportunity.
Buy our aircraft's using same sum everybody is happy.

Kudos.
isn't it better to us it to buy aircraft than to allow some idiots loot it as they did in the previous adminstration?

Ode ni eleyi ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Printerscanner: 6:27pm On May 03, 2018
GenBuhari:
The $500m PMB paid for the jets would be returned.
Forget about about those jets they will never be delivered America has already poisoned PMB and latest is that he is on a technical stopover in UK.

White man are working to inflict genocide on us. Please see my signature and heed it.

This one is an unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future ambition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by arsenal33: 6:37pm On May 03, 2018
Firefire:
ABACHA never stole - Mohomodu Bahary
GEJ never stole - you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by objobj: 7:16pm On May 03, 2018
GenBuhari:
So in your mind international relations and deals between Africa and the white man is always fair and honest?

I will trust deals made in my village far more to be fair and honest.

They can easily be spotted .
Wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Sunjay13(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2018
What they do with all the recovered loot is what i dont know.#190bn no be small money na.
Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by iexplicit(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2018
what is going in the politician brain, why do you withdraw $495m from ECA to buy jets from your debtor when you know, you're getting the same amount from him. not that the jets are coming in immediately before you wasted our tax money to fund your US visit. is like you're owning me money and still want me to pay the goods i need from you, that is cheating. when you have international relationship minister or US ambassador that can do the same job.
Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by rusher14: 8:54pm On May 03, 2018
Iammercy2018:
isn't it better to us it to buy aircraft than to allow some idiots loot it as they did in the previous adminstration?

Ode ni eleyi ni?

Ode ni e.

Can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Iammercy2018: 9:57pm On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

Ode ni e.

Can't you read?
I didn't call you ODE I only asked a question ( so why would you call me ode)?
Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by rusher14: 9:59pm On May 03, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I did call you ODE I only asked a question ( so why would you call me ode)?

Because it was unnecessary asking if I was if you could read.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by Iammercy2018: 10:06pm On May 03, 2018
rusher14:

Because it was unnecessary asking if I was of you could read.
don't be too aggressive
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by rusher14: 11:02pm On May 03, 2018
Iammercy2018:
don't be too aggressive
Sorry.

Ok no vex.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami by newslifeop: 1:56am On May 04, 2018
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Labour Party Won't Present Candidate For 2019 Elections / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) / National Assembly Leadership: We’ll Strike At The Right Time, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.