Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Melaye To Be Kept In Prison Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Be Kept In Prison Custody (338 Views)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye To Be Kept In Prison Custody by NetworkNewsNG: 1:56pm On May 03, 2018
The Senator who was arraigned before a magistrate court, Lokoja on charges of gunrunning, kidnapping, amidst others has through his lawyer, Mike Ozokome argued for bail.

The police counsel, Alex Isihon who seeks for his imprisonment pending the determination of the case has earlier argued that the case against Dino is ordinary not bailable. Ruling on the suit after a short recess, Chief Magistrate Suleiman Abdulahi denied the bail application and asked him to be kept in prison custody till June 11, 2018.

Two suspects had earlier this year implicated the senator as their financier and suppliers of gun to kidnap, rob, and cause political mayhem in the state

…Details later

http://www.networknews.com.ng/2018/05/melaye-to-be-kept-in-prison-custody.html
Re: Melaye To Be Kept In Prison Custody by jerexzy(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2018
Why is Nigeria always like this. Disgracing themselves since 1800bc
Re: Melaye To Be Kept In Prison Custody by jerexzy(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2018
Why are Nigerians always disgracing themselves far and near. .all bcuz of bubu
Re: Melaye To Be Kept In Prison Custody by eyeview: 2:26pm On May 03, 2018
Enough time for bello and onoja to inject whatever it is they have prepared for him. The police and the magisterate have fulfilled their roles in the script.

Chai, see how democracy and governance has been killed under buhari and apc.

(1) (Reply)

You're An Enemy Of Democracy Not Fit To Hold Any Public Office, Senate Tells IGP / Whose Responsibility Is It To Build And Furnish Magistrate Courts In Nigeria? / FG Pays 14 Whistleblowers The Sum Of N439 M For Providing Tips On Tax Evaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.