Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read (44266 Views)

Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by diegwu02: 4:11pm On May 03, 2018
Kenstufez:
Truth be told, Democracy should be democracy, and the key to development and achievement by any responsible government is the view, the voice and criticism by the opposition!

Apc government does not want to develop or work for this country. To me it is an EVERYTHING THAT BENEFITS ONLY THE APC goes government. GOVERNMENT OF THE APC TO THE APC AND BY THE APC!!

DINO opposed the government and that's what he is getting!!
Is he in court for opposing the Government? Was that the charge read to him? There are millions of Nigerians opposing the Government, why are they walking about free?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by LyfeJennings(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
This Dino na idiot
He think say na by gragra
See person wey wan fight Tinubu
I'm very sure the very powerful are the ones behind this guys predicament
I don't pity him tho

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by shegie(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2018
if dey give u money now............u will sing and dance for them FKK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by diegwu02: 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
flavunit:
They are just building Dino CV, they are enriching his personality as a social crusader and he will use the persecutions of today to go places tomorrow.
they only other addition to his CV would be "Ex Convict" after he has spent Time in Jail for arming miscreants and Kidnappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Ndolarr: 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode is on codeine and snuff again! Is Dino ' s life more precious than millions that are daily humiliated by government and its law enforcement agencies? Some even died in the process without FFK wailing, even in low tones! Yeye man!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by jimrog: 4:17pm On May 03, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Dino wanted Change now, make ein enjoy the change oh!

We all knew that Buhari is a Tyrant, yet many were foolish to support him.

Buhari is a tyrant to criminals and that's good for all of us...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by jimrog: 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
Kulas:
Truth must be told and I hate APC e warriors to come here and be ranting in support of evil. So somebody cannot open up and challenge evil government even though he also belong to the same APC. Tell me what Dino has done wrong to deserve these kind Of humiliation if not that he got courage to speak against evil. So everybody must keep quiet?.

Is he the only one that speak against the govt? So u still don't know what Dino did. Thank God he was taken to court and not just that he was arrested and put in prison..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by slightlyMad(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Jailed for what
All u wailers sha. you just open mouth to blab

jailed for trying to convert benue start to a fulani state.
atleast when the real land owners cant live there, fulanis will take over, right?
you both have failed
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Chiedu4Trump: 4:28pm On May 03, 2018
jimrog:

Buhari is a tyrant to criminals and that's good for all of us...

Fulani Herdsmen walk about freely, yet its those who oppose him that are hassled.

The south needs to leave u Northerners to live in ur savage ways.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Firefire(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2018
Lot13:
APC implosion is not coming to past but the implosion of the enemy within that is coming to reality.

The gods have made up their minds to destroy APC completely.

Sai Barber!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by ezigr8(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
fayose de dis con3 self? of late he has been mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by jimrog: 4:32pm On May 03, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Fulani Herdsmen walk about freely, yet its those who oppose him that are hassled.

The south needs to leave u Northerners to live in ur savage ways.

Be like ur head dey pain u. Who be northerner? Dino should go and defend himself in court..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Chiedu4Trump: 4:39pm On May 03, 2018
jimrog:

Be like ur head dey pain u. Who be northerner? Dino should go and defend himself in court..

Na u wey head dey pain, wetin dino do?

U be Almajiri, we can tell.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Pvibe007: 4:43pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
FFK chief wailing wailer grin grin grin grin why always PMB, Baba don't have issue with Dino because Baba belongs to everybody.

Dino and Dictator Yahyah Bello should settle this their fight from secondary school over a girl. tongue
And this one will count himself among sane humans? I wonder how many imbeciles have access to NL.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by keneck1: 5:09pm On May 03, 2018
Firefire:

The gods have made up their minds to destroy APC completely.
Sai Barber!
the gods spokesman i sight you wehdone sire
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Firefire(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2018
keneck1:
the gods spokesman i sight you wehdone sire

Thank you. The gods keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Lomprico2: 5:28pm On May 03, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Imagine this one. I don't really understand how FFK play his own politics at all.

Is he now supporting the man he once called slowpoke for decamping to APC?

'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'

You still have a lot to learn lad!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by GoodMuyis(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:
FFK chief wailing wailer grin grin grin grin why always PMB, Baba don't have issue with Dino because Baba belongs to everybody.

Dino and Dictator Yahyah Bello should settle this their fight from secondary school over a girl. tongue

You may be right... After 25+ years. One of my village chief refuse to sign my form for Indigene cert because my mom no gree for am when dem they secondary, and later marry his friend.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Olawale118(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2018
madridguy:

lols

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Dmanky(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2018
slightlyMad:
i am waiting for the grand humiliation buhari will go through in the hands of Sowore.

Buhari should be jailed as soon as he leave office.

Nigerians need to know that we have a man whose name is Sowore and is a presidential candidate and i plead with all Nigerians to vote for this young excellent leader that has alot to offer this country.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2018
Things like that they pain very well shocked so how you come sign the form abi still pending?

GoodMuyis:

You may be right... After 25+ years. One of my village chief refuse to sign my form for Indigene cert because my mom no gree for am when dem they secondary, and later marry his friend.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by HtwoOw: 5:48pm On May 03, 2018
Sowore has sweet talks , and he has good plans

but believe me when i say , he can't do as much as Buhari

The ability of Buhari to fight corruption is not unconnected to his past as a military general, therefore, if sowore tries what buhari is doing, (If he somehow wins the election) They will assasinate him or make the country Very Very ungovernable for him

Secondly , He promised 5 million jobs in the first quater , when asked how he will achieve it , he talked about upgrading Nigeria's power source to
Solar , he cited another african country that recently changed to solar power , saying that alone will provide over a million jobs, but the reality is solar panels, equipments , experts who will finish / coordinate the installation will not be cheap

He also mentioned building infrastructures , hospitals , airports and co , the problem with solar panel and infrastructures he promised is that No construction project can be successfully executed in months, take for instance a standard 200 rooms hospital , there's no way they can complete construction in the first quarter as such, his campaign promises is DOA

But in reality , whomever you choose to vote , make sure you do your analysis

I am rooting for Sowore, but if after Buhari has built our reserves and reduced corruption in his second term, then i will vote and force my family to vote for Sowore, Before then ... OYO

slightlyMad:
i am waiting for the grand humiliation buhari will go through in the hands of Sowore.

Buhari should be jailed as soon as he leave office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Automatic3444(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy what a country...how long will nigeria emulate iran democracy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by JAWBONE(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2018
Look at how Zombies are celebrating impunity. A clear case of political persecution and the idiotic BMC crew members are gloating over it. The APC govt has been displaying disregard for human rights and freedom and it gives the zombies joy. smh. They will even trade their freedom and rights for loyalty to their overlords. God Forbid. May the rest of us never get to that extent of mindless submission to an oppressive system.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by k199192: 6:38pm On May 03, 2018
Can someone remind me what Dino did again.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
TINUBU''S CURSE: slowly on the wheel!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by mixter(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2018
ybalogs:
But seriously, I believe his prison should be in the hospital with his health condition ( I really think and hope he's pretending). I'm I the only one pitying our singing senator?
I'd appreciate if you could enlighten me on his wrongs. Maybe a link to the story as to what his crimes were. Thanks .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by stmartins4: 7:40pm On May 03, 2018
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAbuSidiq/status/992027314857836545Dino was discharged fit from national hospital. If he decides to go around the country in a coffin it's his own cup of tea! - Dr Eme
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by stuffs4me(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4439/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-senator-dino-melayes-imprisonment-read/

cc; lalasticlala

Why are they afraid of Dino Melaye.
Why does tyrant_Buhari want to silence Dino the freedom fighter.

The bold lion called Dino will never be cowed.

Dino Melaye is being persecuted because he is bold and fearless. Dino stepped on some powerful toes.

1) Dino Melaye exposed the corrupt two faced policeman called Ibrahim Magu the EFCC chairman who's monthly police salary is not up to 500 thousand Naira but rides private jet all over the world and lives in a 40million posh rented apartment in Abuja, Ever since Dino exposed Magu, tyrant_Buhari has vowed to deal with Dino mercilessly

2) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the corrupt Babachir that stole N270million to cut imaginary grass at IDP camp. Since Dino was brave enough to expose Babachir, tyrant_Buhari has been having sleepless nights on Dino.

3) Dino Melaye was the one that criticised tyrant_Buhari on herdsmen killings all over the country and the evil tyrant_Buhari cannot take it because tyrant_Buhari feels everyone in Nigeria deserves to be killed by his kinsmen.

4) In 2010, the 2nd Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport runway Contract awarded at the sum of N64 billion to Julius Berger was cancelled after dino Melaye revealed the fraud that characterized the contract

5) Dino exposed Dineji Bankole who stole 59million dollars.

6) Dino Melaye stopped Thiefnuubu the kleptomaniac from stealing everything Nigeria ever owned. The curropt Tinubu is a close ally of tyrant_Buhari

7) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters as a dirty paid brown envelop blogger.

8 ) Dino Melaye is the only single voice pressurising Governor Yahaya Bello to pay the salaries of Kogi state civil servants. tyrant_Buhari has however used his errand boy yeye Bello to set up Dino Melaye.

9) Dino Melaye was the one that tamed and put to order the wife of Bola_Thiefnubu who was generally behaving as if her husband owned the National Assembly and this has angered tyrant_Buhari even more.

10) Dino Melaye was the one that exposed the incompetent_Hamid Ali for his gross misconduct. Incompetent_Hamid was handpicked by tyrant_Buhari

Dino Melaye is the freedom fighter of our time

Dino is like Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
Dino is like Gani Fawehimi
Dino is like Nelson Mandela
Dino is like Martin Luther King
Dino is like Wole Soyinka

Dino, the voice of the masses
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by trinity11(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2018
KehnnyCares:
This is really saddening my brother. I don't really understand how on Earth someone will still be supporting FFK politics of madness and tribalism. Shame

My broda, have you forgotten?
in politics, Your enemy's enemy should be your best friend.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by jimrog: 8:31pm On May 03, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Na u wey head dey pain, wetin dino do?

U be Almajiri, we can tell.

Hin matter dey court. If he no do anything, court go free am...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Dino Melaye's Imprisonment - Read by guiddoti: 8:55pm On May 03, 2018
Isn't different from mere man. Senator is Just a label of a bottle's brand.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.