Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

''the Face Of A Witless Clodpate'' Daddy Freeze Slams A Follower Who Called Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''the Face Of A Witless Clodpate'' Daddy Freeze Slams A Follower Who Called Him (401 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''the Face Of A Witless Clodpate'' Daddy Freeze Slams A Follower Who Called Him by ZeroLatest: 2:36pm On May 03, 2018
Raise up your hand if you went to check for the meaning of clodplate....lol. Freeze shared the screenshot above on his Instagram page and wrote.

The face of a witless clodpate. ?
How many times do I have to explain that my name Daddy Freeze is a nickname; NOT A TITLE!
It’s a hiphop alias like Daddy Yankee or @daddyshowkey and it was given to me by @do2dtun because my slogan on the radio used to be “whose your daddy?”
cc mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches / Breaking News! Justice At Last; Hijab At Call To Bar Ceremony / The True Location Of Heaven- Melchizedek (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.