Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches (397 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches by lightblazingnow(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Christ Jesus, speaking in parables, if you have understanding to catch the meaning of his speech it's yours.

4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: the world keep worshipping who they are ignorants of,

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Did you hear that, it should the other way round, not the world establishing how they want to worship the Almighty God, it should be the creator instructing the created. What do you think

Jesus Christ continued...
we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Sure thing!!

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

I am so blessed you should know.

And Jesus Christ blows the worldly lady mind away with amazing revelations of the future worship, the way God Almighty wanted to be approach and related with, only in the Spirit. It's has to be in the Spirit, in your heart, in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Does it mean we are saying you shouldn't attend your local church anymore?? Not at all,we are saying when it's time to worship God Almighty wether in your church or in your home you should know that it's a spiritual exercises for your Spirit, your heart, your heart is the contact point. Allow the Spirit of God Almighty take a hold of you.

1 Timothy 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Stop asking God Almighty to come to your church, you have come to him, you are lifted up together with CHRIST into the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Act like that. This denominational concept is tearing up the great work of CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

I hope I have been able to persuade you to do the right worship. And so I present to you the full meaning of this verse of the scriptures
Re: This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches by lightblazingnow(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
It's worth it
Re: This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches by lightblazingnow(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2018
Impressive
Re: This Man Said We Should Stop Worshipping God Almighty In Our Local Churches by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:42am On May 13, 2018
I am blessed

(1) (Reply)

Why There Is Increase In Divorce – Anglican Primate, Okoh / How My Life Was Saved By A Man Of God- Nigerian Woman Speaks / Shocking Pictures! Pastor Conducts Deliverance With Live Snake In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.