Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: (5494 Views)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Study Free In Europe / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by jamesmarti: 10:56am On May 20, 2010
The information you will find in the Ebook when you order for it will automatically and forever change your life and leave you with a fully satisfactory future filled with excellent prospects.

If you have been denied several study abroad opport, unities ever before due to lack of money to sponsor your education, then read this Report with every seriousness.

If you have applied for all the study abroad scholarships, grants, loans and studentships without success, then this is the end of such fruitless stories.

If you are looking for a school that would permit you run both major and minor programs concurrently, then you must order this package NOW to avoid delay and regret later.

These Institutions of higher learning with their many years of existence have attracted for their students full tuition from private companies, donor organizations, charities.

WHY SHOULD YOU PURCHASE THIS E-BOOK TODAY?

It has helped many to successfully fund their studies abroad, with full Fees paid using a package like this one. This is your gateway to gain international qualification, work experience while studying, international culture mix, make friends overseas, etc.

P.S: Remember that starting your admission applications on time would beat delay in surface mail movements and give you an edge over others and time to secure your visa.

For more details visit: www.freeoverseastudy..com
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by Adeh2009(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2010
Am very much interested,

Please how do i proceed?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by steve003: 8:09am On May 21, 2010
Nice blog you have here,

Please show me the way

Thanks
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2010
@jamesmarti

Why have you not taken the opportunity? You don't want to transform ur life? You don't want to study and work abroad?

How many memeber of ur family have benefited from this?

I have seen more than 5 pple here in NL posting the same thing BUT they never use the same secret they claimed that will transform life for ever.

This is just for N3500 you are asking pple to pay into ur account
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by sylve11: 9:53am On May 21, 2010
@justwise, lol,
the guy doesn't needs all that, he's a bloody made man grin cool
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2010
sylve11:

@justwise, lol,
the guy doesn't needs all that, he's a bloody made man grin cool

Yea he made his money from selling dodgy e-book for N3500? Or what do you call made-man?
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by sylve11: 1:45pm On May 21, 2010
@least he sells one every year. isn't he a made man, lol grin cool
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by Adeh2009(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2010
Hey man,

Please am still waiting for a response from you.

Thanks
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by jamesmarti: 9:45am On May 24, 2010
Hey Guys,

Am only trying to help, This E-book has helped thousands of Nigerians to see their way in studying Abroad today. Am not doing this for money purposes.

Thanks to you all for your Understanding.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2010
jamesmarti:

Hey Guys,

Am only trying to help, This E-book has helped thousands of Nigerians to see their way in studying Abroad today. Am not doing this for money purposes.[/b]Thanks to you all for your Understanding.

If you are not doing it for money, what is the [b]N3500
for then?

Why have you not used the e-book for urself?
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by jamesmarti: 4:56pm On May 26, 2010
I bought the E-book my self for N5,000, why should i give it out free to people

You should think about it yourself

Am only trying to help period!!!
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2010
jamesmarti:

I bought the E-book my self for N5,000, why should i give it out free to people

You should think about it yourself

Am only trying to help period!!!

So are u studyng abroad free now?
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by Abbygyal(f): 1:22pm On May 27, 2010
justwise:

GOOOD QUESTION!
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by simplicit(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2010
jamesmart is right u can study abroad for free but what he is saying that i don't like was the fact that he bought the E-Book for 5,000 that's a lie from the pit of hell. I have the E-Book also. U can contact me for more info. here is my mail, dsameasme@gmail.com or call, 08068048858, 08058463166
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by deevick246(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2010
simplicit:

jamesmart is right u can study abroad for free but what he is saying that i don't like was the fact that he bought the E-Book for 5,000 that's a lie from the pit of hell. I have the E-Book also. U can contact me for more info. here is my mail, dsameasme@gmail.com or call, 08068048858, 08058463166

Wonders will not end in NL.So what are we contacting u for oga?why didnt u post ur own cost here?or are u going to give the ebook to people free of charge.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2010
simplicit:

Have you also used that e-book? Why are u still in Nigeria if that e-book can get u scholarship?
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by jamesmarti: 9:12am On May 29, 2010
justwise:

Am already done with my studies, and my cousin is currently completely his Masters In Norway, and will be thru by Next Year.

His Studying completely free without paying tuition fees,

If you doubt me, i can send you the links.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2010
jamesmarti:

Am already done with my studies, and my cousin is currently completely his Masters In Norway, and will be thru by Next Year.

His Studying completely free without paying tuition fees,

Yes send me the link please or paste it here
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by deevick246(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2010

Yes ofcos u should have known that there is doubt on ur post and that was they reasons for all da questionsss, so what u should have done is to post the link also.Pls go ahead and post the link.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by aieromon(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2010
justwise:

Have you also used that e-book? Why are u still in Nigeria if that e-book can get u scholarship?

For every one of these morons you fight,ten more will spring up.
Let the fools fall for the scams.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2010
aieromon:

For every one of these morons you fight,ten more will spring up.
Let the fools fall for the scams.

You could be right but the fight must go on.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by steve003: 10:18am On May 31, 2010
I think Jamesmarti is right,

I got the E-book from him, and i have gotten so many important info. i need.

His a very honest Guy, and i think so many Prospective Students from here would like to have the E-book, coz it contains real important facts.

His a good Guy.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2010
steve003:

I think Jamesmarti is right,
I got the E-book from him, and i have gotten so many important info. i need.
His a very honest Guy, and i think so many Prospective Students from here would like to have the E-book, coz it contains real important facts.

His a good Guy.

I'm not suprised that u are backing him, u are always interested in every dodgy deals.

You did not buy any e-book from him. Try harder next time.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by SLIGHT(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2010
There's no such thing as a free meal, dont be decieved by all these scammers, if they really went to europe and studied free, they wouldn't be selling ebooks mischievously trying to decieve u, europe isnt easy as they paint it. U need to come and c our fellow brethrens suffer.Even if tuition were free, who'd pay 4 your visa,accomodation health bills, transport,feeding, student taxes, study text books, et cetera? Be canny, dnt fall to their pranks.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by steve003: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
justwise:

I'm not suprised that u are backing him, u are always interested in every dodgy deals.

Hey mr,

You better mind how you talk, what do you take me for? Am not a kind of person you play around with.

What exactly do you mean by this Hmm,

You better mind what you say here, cos am not a kind of person you play around with
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
steve003:

Hey mr,

You better mind how you talk, what do you take me for? Am not a kind of person you play around with.
You better mind what you say here, cos am not a kind of person you play around with

Don't be silly, what will you do if i 'play' with you?

Yes you are always interested in every bogus thread
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by Aderupoko2: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
Guys,why buy what you can get for free?Go and google this info out and you will get the facts.Tuition is free in most of the scandinavian schools for international students but that is where it ends,tuition only.You need a lot of cash for your upkeep,minimum of 700 Euros per month that covers accomodation,food,books and materials,cloths including laundry,going out,miscallaneous etc.So go and google-out all the info,country per country.
Good Luck!
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by steve003: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
steve003:

Hey mr,

Idiot!!! you are such a BIG FOOL You are not even ashamed of yourself, always try to spoil the good names of Good people in this Forum.

Hey Guys,

Jamesmarti is a good Guy, I personally got the E-book from him, after 2hrs of sending him payment.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by steve003: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
justwise:

Don't be silly, what will you do if i 'play' with you?

Yes you are always interested in every bogus thread

Idiot!!!
you are such a BIG FOOL You are not even ashamed of yourself, always try to spoil the good names of Good people in this Forum.

Hey Guys,

Jamesmarti is a good Guy, I personally got the E-book from him, after 2hrs of sending him payment.
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
steve003:

Idiot!!!
you are such a BIG FOOL You are not even ashamed of yourself, always try to spoil the good names of Good people in this Forum.

Hey Guys,

You are one of those scumbags here, just here to give credit to fellow scammers.
Who do you call good pple here? Nonsense!!
Re: Study Free In Germany, Usa, Italy, Iceland, Finland, Sweden, And In Norway: by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
steve003:

Idiot!!! you are such a BIG FOOL You are not even ashamed of yourself, always try to spoil the good names of Good people in this Forum.

Hey Guys,

You even insulted yourself, brilliant!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Board Marker Refill Ink / SUPPLY|CUSTOMIZE SCHOOL SOCKS, BAGS, TIES, BERETS, ETC / Sat Tutorial In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.