Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa (3110 Views)

Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
You dey beg since 1974 to get second niger bridge and it remains a dream as we speak.

You dey beg since 1970 to Preside over nigeria and till today it remains a dream.

What makes you think begging to be governor in Lagos will ever materialize? Im just wondering... grin
Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu come to mind.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Alariiwo: 10:33pm On May 03, 2018
Come and be governing it na..

Shebi your Ikemba sent his rag tag army to take Lagos before our soldiers dealt ruthlessly with him, sending over 2 million osu souls to hell. We're waiting for you.
Awon oloriburuku de de

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 11:08pm On May 03, 2018
immhotep:
Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu come to mind. Igbo amaka.
grin grin
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Roger3D(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
Governor General grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 1:33am On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Governor General grin grin
YorubaAssasin just agree igbo amaka grin
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by laudate: 11:40am On May 04, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
sermon on the mount

Igbos are taking over......keep defending expired country....

Nwoke m, biko when will you wake up from your dream? shocked Or maybe you meant to say Igbos are taking over Biafra? Right?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by laudate: 11:42am On May 04, 2018
immhotep:
Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu come to mind.
Igbo amaka.

Grow a brain, nah. angry Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu were military governors of Lagos, under a military regime at the centre! Who voted them into power?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 12:39pm On May 04, 2018
laudate:

Grow a brain, nah. angry Ebitu Ukiwe and Ndubuisi Kanu were military governors of Lagos, under a military regime at the centre! Who voted them into power?
just admit igbo amaka
it wee reduce ur BP
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by OFFICIAL336: 12:53pm On May 04, 2018
dafeyankee:
grin yeye post.
In other News, Hausa men will be Governors of all Eastern states.
Don't go and develop your East you lazy lots. Keep eyeing Lagos you lazy lots.
Develop Ibadan then I will believe that Yorubas developed Lagos.
Ibadan wey we leave for una, how far?
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 04, 2018
laudate:

A military governor is a governor who is a military man.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc shallysgirl pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by neoclassical: 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

I'm coming. You'll smell your ancestors y*nsh today.

Edited.
I personally love posts like this. It helps to put liberal Yorubas at alert as to the evil plans of Igbos.

In 2015, through the instrumentality of PDP federal might, 3 Igbos were elected on the PDP platform into the House of Reps. Jude Idimogun Emeka was elected into the House of Assembly this same 2015.

Since this nonsense happened, Igbos have been making noise everywhere as to how they would produce the next Governor of Lagos and Lagos is no man's land.

D[b]uring the last LG elections in 2017, there were elections into 376 councillorship, 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs. Igbos didn't win a single seat.
[/b]
Ambode killed them when Lagos State Assembly in 2017 passed a Law that Yoruba Language is compulsory for admission into Lagos State tertiary institutions.

In 2019, we're collecting all our seats from the ones in the House of Reps and Assembly. I don't know how MC Oluomo slept off in Oshodi that one wawa Jew came to win elections there.

If PDP tries to put ANY potopoto candidate in Lagos, they won't be able to campaign not to talk of come out to vote. They should go and ask people of what happened to onwa and that useless Acp Dan Okoro that was supporting Igbos to assault a Yoruba LG Chairman in Amuwo Odofin LG secretariat.

In 2019, we're collecting ALL our seats back and there's nothing descendants of Judas Iscariot can do about it.

Go back to Isreal or wherever you were kicked out of and contest elections there, you're not Yorubas, you have no say in Lagos.
Get your facts right Mr. Man before you start your nonsense blabbing. The Councellor representing Kirikiri Ward is an Igbo Man from PDP. There are others in Agege and Oshodi Wards.
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 1:27pm On May 04, 2018
immhotep:
A military governor is a governor who is a military man.
cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc shallysgirl pointzerom
laudate knows igbo amaka but he just wants to serve the caliphate grin
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Roger3D(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2018
LZAA:

laudate knows igbo amaka but he just wants to serve the caliphate grin
Ibo Amaka! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by ozoebuka1(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2018
All I can see here are scared Yoruba Muslims calling Igbos greedy and all that.

The op just asked a question and all you can do is insult igbo. Our wonderful mods that enjoys banning people won't ban them but I might end up getting banned just for writing "Yoruba Muslim " but others won't get that for "writing igbo with an insult "

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Strikethem: 1:40pm On May 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
All I can see here are scared Yoruba Muslims calling Igbos greedy and all that.

The op just asked a question and all you can do is insult igbo. Our wonderful mods that enjoys banning people won't ban them but I might end up getting banned just for writing "Yoruba Muslim " but others won't get that for "writing igbo with an insult "
Go and ban them na.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by ozoebuka1(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
Strikethem:
Go and ban them na.
this show the level of your IQ undecided
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by LZAA: 2:33pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo Amaka! grin grin
Sai Sultan!!!! cc immhotep onyeoga pointzerom iceberg3

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by laudate: 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo Amaka! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by eventsms(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
1 Naira bulk sms website in Nigeria https://www.eventsms.com.ng
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Iceberg3: 8:31pm On May 05, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

I'm coming. You'll smell your ancestors y*nsh today.

Edited.
I personally love posts like this. It helps to put liberal Yorubas at alert as to the evil plans of Igbos.

In 2015, through the instrumentality of PDP federal might, 3 Igbos were elected on the PDP platform into the House of Reps. Jude Idimogun Emeka was elected into the House of Assembly this same 2015.

Since this nonsense happened, Igbos have been making noise everywhere as to how they would produce the next Governor of Lagos and Lagos is no man's land.

During the last LG elections in 2017, there were elections into 376 councillorship, 20 LGs and 37 LCDAs. Igbos didn't win a single seat.

Ambode killed them when Lagos State Assembly in 2017 passed a Law that Yoruba Language is compulsory for admission into Lagos State tertiary institutions.

In 2019, we're collecting all our seats from the ones in the House of Reps and Assembly. I don't know how MC Oluomo slept off in Oshodi that one wawa Jew came to win elections there.

If PDP tries to put ANY potopoto candidate in Lagos, they won't be able to campaign not to talk of come out to vote. They should go and ask people of what happened to onwa and that useless Acp Dan Okoro that was supporting Igbos to assault a Yoruba LG Chairman in Amuwo Odofin LG secretariat.

In 2019, we're collecting ALL our seats back and there's nothing descendants of Judas Iscariot can do about it.

Go back to Isreal or wherever you were kicked out of and contest elections there, you're not Yorubas, you have no say in Lagos.

Shut up there and enjoy your beans. grin

I am coming ko,I yam Cumming ni..

You can cum as much as you like there.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa by Bodexman(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2018
Op, Pls what exactly is your problem? What's your obsession about Lagos being governed by Yorubas?
See, nobody is holding you down, you can test your popularity by contesting, Infact it will be a welcome development instead of weeping everyday over a matter that doesn't concerns you

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE To Establish Cattle Ranches For Fulani. This Is Betrayal / See Details Of Atiku Abubakar's US Visa, Signaled By US Officials / See Who Is Winning On Yabaleft Online Presidential Poll-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.