Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) (13940 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih / [music] 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by zedman1(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
[left][/left]
guru90:

What are you saying self?

I dont understand at all....

Please Note that... The song is not about love song rather 2face is addressing some issues indirectly but not direct....

I swear that guy and some others here didn't bother to listen to the song. They just read captions and comment.... So typical out here.

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by guru90: 7:37pm On May 03, 2018
blazesam:
Nawao, davido buy woman car worth 45mil, in as much as na second sef. u dey here the sing IN LUV AND ASHES. wanda nawao, IF I WAZ ANNIE, no more Mouth Action until royce roll cum

read this below;

Here are four reasons why Davido and Chioma are not the couple to aspire to be:
1) Your relationship will be a secret for five years or more
We may not all be big on PDA but no one wants to be kept a secret while you flaunt your baby mama’s on social media.
2) Your boyfriend will not be faithful
Yes I said it! Davido has not one but two baby mama’s and all within the past five years which means that during the entire duration of their relationship he not only cheated on her but fathered children with two different women.
Unless you’re interested in being the main chick with your boyfriend having multiple flings, baby mama’s and children then I think it’s best you reconsider your definition of relationship goals.
3) You will lose the right to a private life
While it may seem appealing to trend on social media, have your face plastered on websites and blogs, the actual reality of it can be quite daunting.
Whether Chioma likes it or not, she has become the property of the public and has lost the right to privacy. Whatever she does now will forever be observed with keen interest of Nigerians. Let’s not forget that her relationship will be under a lot of scrutiny too.
4) You will always be known as an extension of your partner
For most Nigerian females aspiring to be in Chioma’s position where a big music star showers them with a 45 million naira Porsche and a song dedicated to them. It may sound like a dream but it can quickly become a nightmare when you try to advance your career but sadly are always referred to as “Davido’s girlfriend” rather than “Chef Chioma”.
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by zedman1(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:
Nigerian celebrities are the the worst of celebrities in the world, the country's under serious poverty & challenge and you're singing about love.. I pity this generation, no one is setting good examples at all cry
Why are you this shallow? The song sounds like a love song to you?

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Macdav(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2018
ayourbamie:
Tubaba, oko animal calling
grin
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by zedman1(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:
They are killing your people in Benue
You should have titled the song benue will be ashes

Stay there
Ha! Think man, think. Tuface 's lyrics are obviously too deep for you to comprehend. No?

2 Likes

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by zeedof(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:
Nigerian celebrities are the the worst of celebrities in the world, the country's under serious poverty & challenge and you're singing about love.. I pity this generation, no one is setting good examples at all cry
you are the problem of your Self... he sang love but not btw male and female... listen to d lyrics...his preaching and advising people like you

Part of d lyrics... some people get head but them no get sense...

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:44pm On May 03, 2018
I was actually expecting him to sing about the killing going on in benue and all around the country.
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by congorasta: 9:04pm On May 03, 2018
paradigmshift:

coward just like you and your siblings
will u like to die next week ?
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 04, 2018
Harmoony:

So they should be singing about "hate" instead? This your comment just weak me !
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2018
congorasta:

will u like to die next week ?
see this walking corpse
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2018
Buffalowings3:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Herdsmen visit you there sad

Are you done with your rant
Ahahshdhdhdhdjejjejej

u have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2018
unknownsolja:

see this bloody deadbody...you are bloody slowpoke and a yahoo boy wanna be.you supposed they for yaba left and stop wearing fake ROLEX WRIST WATCH..na by force to wear rolex..zombie

I am more richer n better than u in real life. counter my point but you have nothing to say. hide your head in shame, nuisance
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by unknownsolja: 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
paradigmshift:

I am more richer n better than u in real life. counter my point but you have nothing to say. hide your head in shame, nuisance

hahaha..deadbody...you day wear fake rolex..how rich is that..hahaha..you think say i day nigeria like you...with your dada head if you know where i day now you go day cry..Mediterranean sea they call you because i know say you soon enter libya
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
unknownsolja:

hahaha..deadbody...you day wear fake rolex..how rich is that..hahaha..you think say i day nigeria like you...with your dada head if you know where i day now you go day cry..Mediterranean sea they call you because i know say you soon enter libya

lmao inferiority complex. u think because u live abroad or Gambia makes u better than me lmao. male prostitute like u they talk, hide your head in shame. counter points n u missed in Acton, dullard.
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by unknownsolja: 7:02am On May 05, 2018
paradigmshift:

lmao inferiority complex. u think because u live abroad or Gambia makes u better than me lmao. male prostitute like u they talk, hide your head in shame. counter points n u missed in Acton, dullard.

shutup deadbody zombie..you go still cross libya..mumu yahooboy
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
unknownsolja:

shutup deadbody zombie..you go still cross libya..mumu yahooboy

Lazy youth lmao. See your life, no reasoning, Low IQ. Gerarahere
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by unknownsolja: 6:29pm On May 05, 2018
paradigmshift:

Lazy youth lmao. See your life, no reasoning, Low IQ. Gerarahere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide - "Wavy Level" (audio) / Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video / Patoranking – Hale Hale (Video) + Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.