Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics (1987 Views)

How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2018
Over the years, android phones have really grown from being just a tool for making calls and sending text messages, to becoming a powerful machine that can do virtually anything that can be done with a computer system... And gaming is one of them.. No wonder they are call smart phones.

And when it comes to gaming, you will agree with me that these our so called Android phones are slowly becoming on par with what you will get on a dedicated gaming console or a PC.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qiAPdBAsb6Q/Wuse3EtqbUI/AAAAAAAAAFA/WADla68miogS1H1AzFu9-v_L7F5cIBEJgCLcBGAs/s1600/best-android-games-18.jpg[/img]

So today, i want to show you a little something. Today i will show you the five best android games with pure console graphics that you can play today... its not a joke.. but first go make sure your battery's fully charged and overflowing.

Here's the URL to the article..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/top-best-android-action-and-adventure-games.html

Please when you get to our webpage, make sure to leave us a comment before you leave, share our articles and subscribe to our newsletter too.. It will help us grow.
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by stanboy28(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
Dope
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by oxygenlove(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2018
No METAL GEAR: RISING REVENGEANCE on ur list, it takes powerful smartphone to play it
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2018
oxygenlove:
No METAL GEAR: RISING REVENGEANCE on ur list, it takes powerful smartphone to play it

Hello Bro, i'm not just talking of games that takes powerful smart phones to play... i'm literally talking of games with console graphics
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by oxygenlove(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2018
correctBlogger:

Hello Bro, i'm not just talking of games that takes powerful smart phones to play... i'm literally talking of games with console graphics
The game requires 5.5GB of free storage space to download bro ,trust me what do u expect?
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2018
oxygenlove:
The game requires 5.5GB of free storage space to download bro ,trust me what do u expect?

Alright... i will look into that.. thanks very much for your contribution
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by nelsonebby(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2018
People still play games on phone? grin
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2018
nelsonebby:
People still play games on phone? grin

What should you be asking is if people still play games on console
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by rs172(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2018
the best I've played for now on my ipad pro 12.9 is nova 3 asphalt 8 mortal x..
I'll download the one you just listed also... make my hand joli well well
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2018
rs172:
the best I've played for now on my ipad pro 12.9 is
nova 3
asphalt 8
mortal x..

I'll download the one you just listed also... make my hand joli well well

Lol... enjoy yourself bro
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by benzene00: 11:45am On May 04, 2018
correctBlogger:

Lol... enjoy yourself bro
please can obb file a be placed in sd card
Cause my internal memory is currently full
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2018
benzene00:
please can obb file a be placed in sd card

Cause my internal memory is currently full

Yes.. sure.. but make sure the folders are aligned probably.
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by benzene00: 12:03pm On May 04, 2018
correctBlogger:

Yes.. sure.. but make sure the folders are aligned probably.
but i tried it once but i didn't work.. Then i placed it back to internal storage and it started working again
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by nelsonebby(m): 12:35pm On May 04, 2018
correctBlogger:

lol. nor make me laugh abeg grin
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by Baddestguyp(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2018
PUBG mobile still the best, then Fortnite, then Bullet Force, mc5 is shit,

Shadowgun Legends has good graphics tho, and Bullet Battle and...forgot the name of this new fps

1 Like

Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2018
Baddestguyp:
PUBG mobile still the best, then Fortnite, then Bullet Force, mc5 is shit,

Shadowgun Legends has good graphics tho, and Bullet Battle and...forgot the name of this new fps

Sorry bro, but Fortnite is not yet available for android... forget about all those numerous fake videos you watch on YouTube. when it comes out, i will tell you
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by oxygenlove(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2018
correctBlogger:

lol, yur smhw related to ali baba,, u funny die grin
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2018
oxygenlove:
lol, yur smhw related to ali baba,, u funny die grin

Lol.. no make me laff biko
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by Baddestguyp(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
correctBlogger:

Sorry bro, but Fortnite is not yet available for android... forget about all those numerous fake videos you watch on YouTube. when it comes out, i will tell you
i know its on ios only, i misread the title of thread, tot it was mobile games not android only
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2018
Baddestguyp:
i know its on ios only, i misread the title of thread, tot it was mobile games not android only

Alright Bro... no problems.. you are welcome
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by neoobinna(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2018
Nice List
Re: The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics by correctBlogger(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
neoobinna:
Nice List

Thank You.. and Subscribe to our newsletter to get more nicer lists like this..

(1) (Reply)

Test / 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get Itel S15 Pro / 50K Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.