Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? (3457 Views)

The 5 Best Android Games I've Played So Far With Pure Console Graphics / Infinix Hot 5,your Experience So Far.... / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Qsand: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Strictly Redmi 9t users please.

If you've bought the Redmi 9t, please can you share your experiences? I'm about to buy mine today but I'm most worried about the display. In some reviews, it doesn't even get up to 400nits max brightness and the viewing angles are just flat out bad.

But yeah...in those aspects and overall, how has it been for you? Thanks in advance for your comments.
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

If you've bought the Redmi 9t, please can you share your experiences? I'm about to buy mine today but I'm most worried about the display. In some reviews, it doesn't even get up to 400nits max brightness and the viewing angles are just flat out bad.

But yeah...in those aspects and overall, how has it been for you? Thanks in advance for your comments.
you dont have one and you are complaining, why are Tecno marketers so stupid?

4 Likes

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2021
I've used 20 diff tecno nd infinix devices and I must confess that Redmi is the future of smartphones

13 Likes

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Qsand: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
you dont have one and you are complaining, why are Tecno marketers so stupid?

Speak without thinking again, and I won't hold back. I've watched reviews of the poco m3 which is basically the same phone from mkbhd and tech tablets and they show the viewing angles aren't good. I just got a Redmi 9a for a close friend against her request for tecno, and you have the audacity to call me a tecno marketer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Qsand: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
100trillion:
I've used 20 diff tecno nd infinix devices and I must confess that Redmi is the future of smartphones

Couldn't agree more. I'm looking to save money but not sure if its worth shelling out an extra 20k for the Redmi note 9s over the Redmi 9t just for a better display and chip.
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

Speak without thinking again, and I won't hold back. I've watched reviews of the poco m3 which is basically the same phone from mkbhd and tech tablets and they show the viewing angles aren't good. I just got a Redmi 9a for a close friend against her request for tecno, and you have the audacity to call me a tecno marketer?
xiaomi is flawless, asap.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

Couldn't agree more. I'm looking to save money but not sure if its worth shelling out an extra 20k for the Redmi note 9s over the Redmi 9t just for a better display and chip.
It's worth every penny wink
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Meister(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

If you can afford to then the Redmi note 9s is obviously a better option but that doesn't negate the fact that Redmi 9t is a very solid device.

You mentioned that the phone doesn't go up to 400nits brightness, that is very false and Mkbhd that's used to reviewing flagship phones shouldn't really be your go to guy for budget phone review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Qsand: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Meister:

If you can afford to then the Redmi note 9s is obviously a better option but that doesn't negate the fact that Redmi 9t is a very solid device.

You mentioned that the phone doesn't go up to 400nits brightness, that is very false and Mkbhd that's used to reviewing flagship phones shouldn't really be your go to guy for budget phone review

Not just him, techtablets, notebook check too. I'm even less worried about the brightness and more about the viewing angles which is very obvious when the phone is tilted in all reviews I've watched. I want to know if it ruins the experience for those who have the phone
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Qsand: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2021
Meister:

Techtablets actually said his was around 349 nits iirc
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Meister(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

Techtablets actually said his was around 349 nits iirc

Well if brightness is a serious factor for you then come and collect my foreign used Mi 9T, goes up to 600nits cheesy
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Qsand: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Meister:

Well if brightness is a serious factor for you then come and collect my foreign used Mi 9T, goes up to 600nits cheesy

We both know I can't
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Degrezhaa: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2021
You can go to the shops selling it and see a dummy version of it. There you can review the display for yourself.
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Meister(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

We both know I can't

How do we both know that abeg
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by stupidmod3: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

400nits max brightness u want 900nits max brightness na wetin u dey find for d phone u want b dat?

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by hansomb: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

it worth it. Or better still wait for note 10. To be release by 4th march in India

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Ciso(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
The phone try I bought my own on Monday dis week is very fantastic very fast in charging
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Meister(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ciso:
The phone try I bought my own on Monday dis week is very fantastic very fast in charging

I have its screen guard in case you're interested
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by theFilmtric: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
its very nice—for the price
My bro uses it
The only con is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
I would have preferred a Helio G80

theFilmtricsay
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Qsand:

Lol..
The last site you should go for review of lower midrange devices is MKBHD..
I wouldn't even trust that guy's review of Flagship Killers..
He is obviously a spoilt brat when it comes to non Flagship reviews..
As per Gsmarena,the screen is per for the course for what you are paying,440 nits at Sunlight Mode,which is good enough..
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Raydos: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pls how durable are xiaomi phones? I am a die-hard samsung fan but the sudden fame of xiaomi phones in nigeria lately has made me want to give it a shot!
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Leonidas8(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Raydos:
Pls how durable are xiaomi phones? I am a die-hard samsung fan but the sudden fame of xiaomi phones in nigeria lately has made me want to give it a shot!
Very strong and durable with great build quality.

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Uzland: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please apart from the 8mp ultra-wide camera in Redmi 9t, which isn't present in Poco M3, is there any other difference between both phones? Thanks.
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by so9cee(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2021
pls how's the camera quality of this phone and is there a working gcam for it?
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by ps3o(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Uzland:
Please apart from the 8mp ultra-wide camera in Redmi 9t, which isn't present in Poco M3, is there any other difference between both phones? Thanks.

Nfc
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by BionicAllianc3(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2021
so9cee:
pls how's the camera quality of this phone and is there a working gcam for it?
just got the phone last week Tuesday, wanted to get RN9S but purse tight small.

All in all, the phone's been okay, had to go look for gcam for it. Battery's impressive too.
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by so9cee(f): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
BionicAllianc3:
just got the phone last week Tuesday, wanted to get RN9S but purse tight small.

All in all, the phone's been okay, had to go look for gcam for it. Battery's impressive too.

oh thanks. pls can u post pictures taken with the gcam.
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Lixusheng(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Qsand:

All ds ppl wey nor get money can de analyze eh

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Lixusheng(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol..
The last site you should go for review of lower midrange devices is MKBHD..
I wouldn't even trust that guy's review of Flagship Killers..
He is obviously a spoilt brat when it comes to non Flagship reviews..
As per Gsmarena,the screen is per for the course for what you are paying,440 nits at Sunlight Mode,which is good enough..

Mkbhd n paid reviewer
Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Redmi 9t is a very good phone for it price... Am very sure if it's not the best among it pears only few will beat it....

Tho am tired of it.

Bought it in march and already looking for another phone...

Mind you, I only use phones for 6 months

1 Like

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
theFilmtric:
its very nice—for the price

My bro uses it

The only con is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor

I would have preferred a Helio G80

theFilmtricsay

I will never use meditek in my life... I seriously don't know why I don't like it

2 Likes

Re: How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t? by theFilmtric: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I will never use meditek in my life... I seriously don't know why I don't like it
It's because of the stereotype of mediatek being for poor phones
And the ignorant and arrogant Xiaomi fanboys haven't helped matters too

Check out my topic they make solid chipsets too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Washed Phone Yesterday, Any Hope Of Getting Files Out? / Gionee E6, Iberry Auxus Nuclea N1, Samsung Galaxy S4 Compared In Details / Lamborghini Launches $6,000 (1.08million Naira) Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.