Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Big Money In Small Businesses - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Money In Small Businesses (19561 Views)

Start Makng Wealth Today In Small & Medium Industrial Projects 08142074243 Aba / Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Money In Small Businesses by Cannicus: 6:59pm On May 14, 2018
iyke2ken:

only if you know what this your moniker means in yoruba.

don't even ask me, i have headache.

I heard it means wealth oh!

Stupendous wealth for that matter. The Arab money kind.
Re: Big Money In Small Businesses by Ologuneruagba(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2018
GrowthStrategist:
“Don't overlook or underestimate small businesses. They have high revenue potentials if managed well. If you can't make it with a small business then a big business isn't for you.” – Ebuka Okpah, 3rd December 2017.

Most times, the entrepreneurship journey doesn’t need millions to start. Many people have nurtured various ideas with little capital into successful brands/businesses today.

Many people have similar small business ideas but are ashamed or undetermined to start a small business because of its nature.

It will amaze you to know that Apple, which happens to be a valuable and exotic brand, produced their first computers in a garage in Cupertino, California. Google and Amazon are other top companies that started out in a garage.

What were their secrets? They started small, managed their resources efficiently, maintained consistency and capitalized on business growth opportunities to become reputable brands.

With a great idea and determination, there is no limit to what you can achieve when you start small. Those small businesses people overlook are the real gold mines. All that is needed is hard work and self-belief.

Many men and women with small businesses all have undergraduates and graduates in their homes as well as live comfortably. And then you will ask: how do they manage to cater for themselves and families? The answer is simple – they found a good and profitable small business, dedicated their time and energy to it and maintained consistency.

Today, with the aid of the internet, you can equally build a profitable business from your home without worrying about office rent and employee recruitment and onboarding (you can hire people virtually).

DON’T LET YOUR SMALL BUSINESS IDEAS BE A WASTE.
THE BEST TIME TO START IS NOW AND ALL YOU NEED IS TO START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

If you start with what you have, your business will be open to investment/funding opportunities which can grow it to a BIG BUSINESS.

In cases where there are no potential investors, all you need to do is to drive business expansion efforts with your profits.

All this is grammar. Please be specific on the type of small businesses.
Re: Big Money In Small Businesses by mathinips(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2018
Small business? I was expecting to learn the kind of small biz to start
Re: Big Money In Small Businesses by iyke2ken(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2018
Cannicus:

I heard it means wealth oh!
Stupendous wealth for that matter. The Arab money kind.

lol...it has to be the 'stupendous' kinda wealth o....lol

1 Like

Re: Big Money In Small Businesses by Nobody: 12:46am On May 15, 2018
OboOlora:

Imagine, born to win more pussy

Looooool.
Re: Big Money In Small Businesses by Xone3(f): 12:38am On May 16, 2018
Yinxies:
Hmmnn... So what business can one start with 50k

There is a shopping complex in my area, they all use nylon bags and I don't see anyone supplying tgem ...

I want to go into that business but shame no free me

Did you say shame?cool business with cash. they call me aunty oni nylon and I answer with joy. Is it not my money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre / U.S. Based Businessman To Set Up $2bn Dollar Modular Refinery In Edo / Naira Tumbles To 980/Dollar, FX Shortage Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.