Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities (959 Views)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) / Agric-business/small And Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan / Big Money In Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities by Bigheart(m): 5:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Coronavirus is spreading fast because of people bad hygiene manners especially this part of the world. Friends, learn to how to make Hand Sanitizer yourself and put some money into your pocket. I will teaching this in a whatsapp and telegram group class in detail. The group is building and you too can be part of it. Write your phone number and I will add you to the group. See you in class soon.

Re: Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Bigheart:
Coronavirus is spreading fast because of people bad hygiene manners especially this part of the world. Friends, learn to how to make Hand Sanitizer yourself and put some money into your pocket. I will teaching this in a whatsapp and telegram group class in detail. The group is building and you too can be part of it. Write your phone number and I will add you to the group. See you in class soon.
I am interested o!
Re: Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities by Bigheart(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I am interested o!
Noted
Re: Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities by genaro2000(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities by imhere: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hand sanitizers have become scarce commodity. Meanwhile, you can produce homemade hand sanitizer for personal use or sell. It is so simple and quick to produce. The most important ingredient is....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-produce-hand-sanitizers-in-nigeria-easy-steps/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KOYgI5JWg
Re: Learn How To Produce Hand Sanitizer In Small And Large Quantities by Pimpstar: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
can i still join? my number is
zero seven zero eight six seven zero six zero eight seven

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Shuts Down Operating Over Coronavirus / Glo Releases Special Data Plan For Sundays / Become Vbanking Agent Make 30k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.