Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? (1669 Views)

Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” / BREAKING : Senate President Saraki Finally Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by adem30: 4:14pm On May 03, 2018
Everyone will recall that Dino Melaye have turned himself to an errand boy to Senate President Bukola Saraki, especially during his trial at CCB and his wife Toyin Saraki ordeal with EFCC.

It's Dino turns now, Apart from Saraki visiting Dino in hospital in Abuja, Saraki was not present when Dino was charged to court in Abuja where he secured N90m bail.

Now Dino is being remanded in Prison in Lokoja, is it too much for Senate President to be present in Lokoja court in solidarity to his belived puppet son?

1 Share

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by madridguy(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by adem30: 4:21pm On May 03, 2018
#Flashback

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by SalamRushdie: 4:23pm On May 03, 2018
Keep laughing but know the tables will turn soon on Buhari and Bello then Dino will have the last laugh..every one knows you zombies are just sadists who rejoice at the misfortune of Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by adem30: 4:28pm On May 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Keep laughing but know the tables will turn soon on Buhari and Bello then Dino will have the last laugh..every one knows you zombies are just sadists who rejoice at the misfortune of Nigerians

Eyah, Sorry, Take heart
My regards to uncle Dino
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by Skepticus: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
grin

I don't care about both and their clueless principal in Aso Rock.

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by Talknochip(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2018
SMH, U are Mean!... Dino by nature, is an activist... An activist by nature hates oppression or injustice bin melted to anyone even if the person is dia enemy.... God wil see him tru cos despite his many 'annoyin' idiosyncrasies, he has bin a vessel in d hands of God. He has bin a mouthpiece for d oppressed and d downtrodden!

1 Like

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:39pm On May 03, 2018
adem30:

Eyah, Sorry, Take heart
My regards to uncle Dino

Screenshot this if you will
Dino will have the last laugh......
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by anibirelawal(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Screenshot this if you will Dino will have the last laugh......
How, why
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by olasco18(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
D tin pained u so....ehyah sorry...u dey carry nigeria politics for head abi

1 Like

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 03, 2018
There is more than the eye can see.
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by herraph: 6:23pm On May 03, 2018
Everything is in favor of Dino. I don't why the Lazy youths are laughing at his current predicament

1 Like

Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by TijaniAbu: 2:01am On May 06, 2018
Its today Nigerians know that President Muhammadu Buhari's dullardeen Buhari Media Support Group and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's fake pastorian e-rats are dirty liars.

Didn't they lie all over Nigeria and Internet that Distinguished Senator Dino Melaye carried Saraki's wife's handbag? The woman is carrying her handbag herself in every picture.

Why does Nigeria have a lying presidency? Buhari and Osinbajo are impostors who will be driven out of Aso Rock in disgrace.
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by slimfit1(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2018
Choose your friends properly.
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by gssdobi: 9:55am On May 06, 2018
The first pics.
Dino:let me explain
Saraki:explain what? Why did you jump, in the first place? Don't you know that only the guilty will try to escape. In fact, u are on ur own. I warned u several times to grow up. Didn't I?. U can sell ur luxury cars, use the money and bail ur self.
Re: Dino: Has Saraki Finally Abandoned His Pet Boy? by babdap: 10:41am On May 06, 2018
partners in crime

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: The Nnamdi Kanu You See Now Is Ramzi From Lebanon / Hausa Language Is World Number 11 Most Spoken Language. / Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.