Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! (1668 Views)

BREAKING: Why Terrorists’ Negotiator Was Arrested – DSS / BREAKING: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Not Be Released Today – Kanu Lawyer / BREAKING: Why I Sacked 46 Staff On May Day — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by emotionada: 2:30pm On May 06, 2020
Well its no rocket science that the dollar has been increasing since the start of this pandemic.

It's on record that USA and China were having a faceoff before the attack and I think Covid is a biological weapon orchestrated by US to continue it's world dominance.

What do you think?
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 06, 2020
Well, considering the US has the highest number of cases and fatalities due to this thing, and considering that the US has taken a big hit from the virus, I seriously doubt.

Plus, the US is advanced because of two things

1.They allow a capitalist economy, unlike Nigeria where we want government to control prices for everything, making it difficult for our electricity and petroleum pirovders to improve their ability to give us power and oil to power our economy

2.The techincan and vocational educated person is admired in the US. As are their scientists. In Nigeria a technican is a loser, and a scientist is a ITK.

3.Finally, their economy is based on selling manufactured goods. Nigerian economy is based on selling raw materials whose prices we don't control in the first place.

4.And we vote for useless parties like PDP and APC.

Bros, America did not unleash covid...otherwise, we would be saying that Nigeria unleashed Lassa virus to wreck the world in 1969, or Congo DR unleashed ebola in 1976 to wreck the world. Viruses are pathogens that due to their structure easily mutate and may jump into animals and humans causing disease. And their spread is being facilitated by increased travel (when my grandfather was a child it took weeks to go from Lagos to London by boat. Now it takes 12 hours by air....and these facilitate spread of illness.

Stop being scared, stop reading conspiracy theories, and put your knowledge to good use.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by budaatum: 2:46pm On May 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by bigiyaro(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2020
OP use your head.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by June15(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:
Well its no rocket science that the dollar has been increasing since the start of this pandemic.

It's on record that USA and China were having a faceoff before the attack and I think Covid is a biological weapon orchestrated by US to continue it's world dominance.

What do you think?
Mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by emotionada: 3:03pm On May 06, 2020
June15:

Mtcheeewww

This is all you can ever offer in an intellectual argument.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by DanseMacabre(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:
Well its it's no rocket science that the dollar has been increasing since the start of this pandemic.

It's on record that USA and China were having a faceoff before the attack and I think Covid is a biological weapon orchestrated by US to continue it's its world dominance.

What do you think?

Fixed.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by GamalNasser: 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?

Dollar never went up its your useless currencies that are crashing

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by Dtribeless: 3:09pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?

Dollar increases whenever there's a global crisis. It's the reserve currency so demand rises. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by emotionada: 3:12pm On May 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Fixed.

Thanks.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by June15(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

This is all you can ever offer in an intellectual argument.

Arguement ko argumentation ni
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?
You must be from another planet!

The virus originated from China!!!

The Chinese did not deny it undecided
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by emotionada: 4:58pm On May 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So you think you make points in a debate by opening your eyes wide?

See how you bolded everywhere.

Do you have any evidence where the Chinese government claimed responsibility for Covid-19?

This same question was what a Chinese official asked the Yoruba honourable which he didn't prove til date.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by sammyj: 6:39pm On May 06, 2020
The same capitalism that has allowed the big men monopolize and hijack US economy. Ok oo ride on ! shocked
kikero:
Well, considering the US has the highest number of cases and fatalities due to this thing, and considering that the US has taken a big hit from the virus, I seriously doubt.

Plus, the US is advanced because of two things

1.They allow a capitalist economy, unlike Nigeria where we want government to control prices for everything, making it difficult for our electricity and petroleum pirovders to improve their ability to give us power and oil to power our economy

2.The techincan and vocational educated person is admired in the US. As are their scientists. In Nigeria a technican is a loser, and a scientist is a ITK.

3.Finally, their economy is based on selling manufactured goods. Nigerian economy is based on selling raw materials whose prices we don't control in the first place.

4.And we vote for useless parties like PDP and APC.

Bros, America did not unleash covid...otherwise, we would be saying that Nigeria unleashed Lassa virus to wreck the world in 1969, or Congo DR unleashed ebola in 1976 to wreck the world. Viruses are pathogens that due to their structure easily mutate and may jump into animals and humans causing disease. And their spread is being facilitated by increased travel (when my grandfather was a child it took weeks to go from Lagos to London by boat. Now it takes 12 hours by air....and these facilitate spread of illness.

Stop being scared, stop reading conspiracy theories, and put your knowledge to good use.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by Heffalump(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP use your head.

Correct! OP should better use his head!

Even a half educated person knows better undecided
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by kynbasil01: 6:57pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?
very wrong to assume this coz they must have gotten the vaccine before the can use it as a weapon
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by emotionada: 7:06pm On May 06, 2020
kynbasil01:
very wrong to assume this coz they must have gotten the vaccine before the can use it as a weapon

Who told you, that they haven't?
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?
The Chinese government did not grant any international body or WHO order to come and find the origin of the coronavirus in China maybe the virus originated from animals market or from the lab, every eyes in on China.
Dollar increasing doesn't mean anything, go and check Kuwait currency to naira it's almost #1200.
Nigeria only depend on finished goods and we buy most of the things we use from abroad, so the higher the demand the higher the price of the goods.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by kynbasil01: 9:47pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

Who told you, that they haven't?
you think they have vaccine and allowed more than 70k of it's citizen to die?
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by Dedetwo(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?

What the hell are you smoking under the Sun? China was in all kinds of troubles during the trade war with USA. In fact, the future outcome of the trade war does not look good for China since most citizens of USA have come grips with what Mr. Trump has said all along.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by ianq: 3:55am On May 07, 2020
emotionada:

What do you think?

To yarn a conspiracy theory as this one, at least make one educated guess to make it plausible.
A strong currency, getting stronger unchecked, is actually detrimental to the economy of a nation.
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by bluke(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

funded by america
Re: Breaking: Why I Think USA Launched Covid-19!!! by emotionada: 11:10am On May 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So you went and reported me to MOD abi?

To defend the above you could not. It's only to blab up and down you know

Oya go and report again, cry cry baby.

(1) (Reply)

Adesina Desperate To Mend Relationship With Gambari After Damning Article / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Dikwa / Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.