Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Dont Think Iam Normal Please Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dont Think Iam Normal Please Help!!! (942 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Please Help I Dont Want To Go Bald , What Can I Use / Iam Scopylinky #endsar#governmemt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Think Iam Normal Please Help!!! by exnovio(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
Good day everyone, without boring you too much,let me go straight to the point.l am 43,got married 3years ago i only stayed with my wife for just 4 months,then returned 8months later when she was due to put to bed,this time i stayed just 2weeks.i'm on and off because of the nature of my job i work outside the country.
Now for the first 4 months we lived together everyday i would ask for sex more than 3times,at a point my wife pleaded for a short break,i told her she must realise i would be returning back ,that we hv to try to see if she can get pregnant.to me It was normal for newly wedded couple to hv sex at random.
But now, we've been reunited 9months, still same story i ask her for sex everyday,i know her menstrual calender than she does,i work more than 12 hrs a day i get home very tired but that thing btween my legs never.i thought by now i must hv been tired of Love making with my wife,last she went on her knees to plead again to allow her some days to rest.
Please beloved ,Iam i normal
Re: I Dont Think Iam Normal Please Help!!! by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2018
You need plan B before you break your wife honey pot shocked
Re: I Dont Think Iam Normal Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2018
You are normal, Normal for a guy your age to have a high libido.

Truth is no one can proffer you with a solution if your wife can't woman up to the task. Any advice you get here would be detrimental to your marriage except for maybe jerking òff a lot more for relief.

(1) (Reply)

FULAFIA Final Admission List, 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Out / If You Want To Be Scammed, Don't Read THIS!! / Watch Kashy’s Last Words To Barry Jhay Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.