Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Toefl Or In Ielts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toefl Or In Ielts (950 Views)

First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre / Achieve Superior Score In IELTS / Canadian Universities And Colleges Without Toefl Or Gre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl Or In Ielts by gbaski2010: 12:00pm On May 20, 2010
I NEED 600+ IN TOEFL AND 7.0+ IN IELTS,

WHICH ONE OF THE TWO SHOULD I TAKE COS I CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE THE TWO RIGHT NOW

AND NEED THE CERTIFICATE URGENTLY.

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Re: Toefl Or In Ielts by ELDERLAGON: 3:27pm On May 20, 2010
you want to make heaven yet you do not want to die.If you think you need the result,you will need to work very hard.I am of the view that Toefl is lot easier than IELTS.During toefl,you may get assistance,but IELTS,forget it.I will advise that you put in for TOEFL.
Re: Toefl Or In Ielts by gbaski2010: 4:06pm On May 21, 2010
ELDERLAGON:

you want to make heaven yet you do not want to die.If you think you need the result,you will need to work very hard.I am of the view that Toefl is lot easier than IELTS.During toefl,you may get assistance,but IELTS,forget it.I will advise that you put in for TOEFL.

Thanks for the info, pls i need more ppl to say somtin before i decide
Re: Toefl Or In Ielts by natakin(f): 8:52am On May 22, 2010
I think a word should be enuf 4 d wise, u better go for toefl.

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Tai Solarin University Of Education Post U T M E? / Is Admission 2 Any University In Nigeria Still Available? / Fupre Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.