Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt (47305 Views)

JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) / Jeko Jomo, Lady Missing After Suicide Threat On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
She likely sedated him before killing him. I suspect he cheated that's why she removed his chairman firstly.

the story was first posted to instablog.

she killed him because the man refused to will all his properties to her.

he refused to choose her is his next of kin too because he got kids outside their marriage

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2018
I haven't checked instagram all day, The woman was just a gold digger, to think that I promised myself I was going to have multiple wives. One woman is now enough for me.
Hanseel1:

the story was first posted to instablog.

she killed him because the man refused to will all his properties to her.

he refused to choose her is his next of kin too because he got kids outside their marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Espada10: 11:55pm On May 03, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Just how I expected your response.
You're taking no chances grin

Anyhow you like am, I am ready grin

Anyway

Deep down. .forget all this thing wey you dey talk

I know what this deranged woman did gave you an orgasm
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 03, 2018
The pain would be too horrendous, he would have fought for his life. She's heartless, I can't even kill a chicken talk more of a human being. This was one dysfunctional family.
pocohantas:

Most likely, or she knocked him out with any heavy object. I don't see how else she cut off his manhood. But, damn! The woman is sick!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by osazsky(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2018
is dat not a surgical mark on her womb, this one don do failed abortion when she was 14,but there was complications hence her womb was removed, how can u abort a 7, months old child and expect god to perform a miracle praying for twins, na this type pastors dey pull their pants for alter then rob hot olive oil put

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by pocohantas(f): 12:09am On May 04, 2018
Espada10:

Anyhow you like am, I am ready grin

Anyway

Deep down. .forget all this thing wey you dey talk

I know what this deranged woman did gave you an orgasm

What exactly do you take me for? ??
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Espada10: 12:16am On May 04, 2018
pocohantas:

What exactly do you take me for? ??

Exactly what you are
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Nukilia: 12:39am On May 04, 2018
Espada10:
So he went and married 44 year old outdated newspaper

What did he expect?

Men stay away from older women..

[s]Stay away from single mothers
Stay away from divorced women
Stay away from women that exhibits cee c kind of behavior
Stay away from women with high body counts
Stay away from women that commits abortions
Women as a whole get wahala and baggages..
Why a sane man will add more fire to the mix by marrying a 44 yr old woman with all the accumulated years of bitterness and frustrations baffles me.
[/s]

Sex them but don't marry

Murder of ex-PDP Chairman’s son: Court sends alleged killer wife, Maryam to prison ON NOVEMBER 24, 20173:27 PMIN CRIME GUARD, CULTIVATED MAN,

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/murder-ex-pdp-chairmans-son-court-sends-alleged-killer-wife-maryam-prison/

Everything you've written up there is totally out of sync. The categories you listed up there can be good or bad folks. What you should rather advice is that couples should stay away from violent partners... Shalom
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by chieni(f): 12:40am On May 04, 2018
hmmmm marriage these days is turning into something else. #scary# embarassed
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by MiddleDimension: 1:20am On May 04, 2018
this is why marriage is not good
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by isalegan2: 1:32am On May 04, 2018
jaxxy:

Imagine she threatened u and called to notify everyone possible then still slept with her in same room and same bed I don't understand this really.

Who know maybe she drugged him. The blood test or autopsy would show that.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by isalegan2: 1:42am On May 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
I haven't checked instagram all day, The woman was just a gold digger, to think that I promised myself I was going to have multiple wives. One woman is now enough for me.

Scared straight into monogamy. cheesy
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by praisehim(m): 4:29am On May 04, 2018
Olalan:
Opps never underestimate a fellow who threatens to kill you, you never can tell if they will make good their threats.
BTW never never tolerate a partner with a violent temper you might not be alive to tell the story

This is easier said than done. If your partner threatened your life, there is that part of you that will still believe that they can not do it.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Cutehector(m): 4:57am On May 04, 2018
Make sure all kitchen knives be hidden.
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Jayphresh(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2018
Shun domestic violence in whatever form. angry
If you marry na death...
If you no marry, na war...#RIP to the man cry
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by runsgirl: 7:26am On May 04, 2018
The Nigeria marriage law should be updated to include threat to life as a reason for divorce.
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by victorian(f): 7:40am On May 04, 2018
Men always underestimate plain women, they think they can fucvk around and their wives at home will just seat back and accept the situation like that.

Well unfortunately series of heartbreaks have made some women lost it finally.
And in marriage, they won't accept cheats for a husband.
Some Men will always think with their dickk, and the women will always cut off the dickk first before stabbing him. Lol cheesy

Sorry ehn? RIP.
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by authority2006(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2018
muzyab:
That woman needs a behavioural test. who knows she may be jealous of the child in UK
abeg let's check her into UITH ward 7

Cutting off the genital and placing it in his hand gave clue that it has to do with infidelity. Punishment. Wickedness and barbarism. She's a psychopath.
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Charly68: 8:56am On May 04, 2018
Where on earth did the late lawyer met such a Jezebel ,may God help our men never to encounter such in Jesus name..The woman won't die but live to face the consequence of her wickedness..she will have to die gradually ..
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by IME1: 8:59am On May 04, 2018
May he rest in peace
Condolence to those left to mourn him
Justice prevail
Truth be revealed
Amen cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 9:06am On May 04, 2018
the suicide attempt is fake, she knows what she is doing, in crime it is called ''sympathy antedote" . you commit a crime, hurt yourself like you wanna die, but you dont wanna die, now the trick is that most weakhearts starts wishing you life! its an old sicilian classic.if you could kill a man, killing yourself shouldnt be hard, she just pinch the belle dey pretend say na suicide.
#Another sabi-sabi, know-know wife. she will use english turn everything around soon.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by wink2015(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2018
Marriage is not an easy academy!

Many guys and ladys who come to flaunt their newly established relationship especially here on NAIRALAND should be careful.

Marriage is not all about photograph or pictures, smiling faces, food, drinks and all the exotic cars.

It is a university of its own which you do not graduate out until death.

Couples should learn to be tolerant of one another.

GIVE AND TAKE SHOULD BE THE WATCHWORD
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by sweetilicious(f): 7:03am On May 05, 2018
Am just scared of marriage nowadays. No longer as zealous and confident to tackle the challenges as i used to
Re: Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2018
Dareal90s:
Igbo Amaka

Who told you they're Igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.