Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo (48477 Views)

Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding Umuahia, Abia State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by Dollabiz: 1:56am On May 04, 2018
ohh
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by HoodBillionaire: 3:12am On May 04, 2018
men have arrived bich

Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by timothydare(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:
The only issue I have now with this very commendable innovation of theirs is that;

the man used a foreign currency and the woman used a local currency.
is that to say, the man is a foreign idiot and the woman a local mumu, because honestly I don't have any other explanation to justify this very weird and ridiculous show of attention.
If you have a better explanation, lemme know abeg.

P.s; Funny enough, them go still return the borrowed money after the comedy show.

nigga, is like u nid glasses. medicated one 4 dat 1.aboki shine your eyes wella.both r putting on local and foreign currency.
anyway if u no get money�

Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by unclefamous: 5:58am On May 04, 2018
just imagine d nonsense sadjust imagine d nonsense
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by youngshegoal(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2018
doesn't make sense
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by HardMirror(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2018
revelation2013:
How can a beautiful lady like this allow this man to convince her into doing this rubbish?
beauty is not asynchronous to wisdom. Most are bimbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by Daniealah(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2018
Do I really care like anyone do
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by Codes151(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2018
Sometime I wonder why people are stupid
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by Morbeta11(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2018
ufuosman:
Too much money

For $1 and N200
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by DEGABA(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2018
The man dey operate Bureau de Change make una free de Aboki.
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by showafrica(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:
The only issue I have now with this very commendable innovation of theirs is that;

is that to say, the man is a foreign idiot and the woman a local mumu, because honestly I don't have any other explanation to justify this very weird and ridiculous show of attention.

P.s; Funny enough, them go still return the borrowed money after the comedy show.

Lol lol.. @ foreign idiot,.. I no no say idiot get foreign oo but am aware of local mumu, we have them here and there.... But foreign idiot... Lol. I would say it's an idiot that was crownd internationally abroad or a nicompu
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by okenwaa(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2018
Illiterate couple.

When cancer of the skin will visit u now,you'll start looking for the person fanning with ur pic in the village.
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by msylva2147(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:

check well you will notice that both of them used both foreign and local currency just that the man's foreign currency showed the most more than the woman's own and the woman's local currency showed more than the man's own.
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by Edge1(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the uneducated dropouts Buhari talked about.

Don't forget that both you and Buhari are uneducated.
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by sisbay08: 10:52am On May 04, 2018
Display of Foolishness. Money is meant to be spent not abused. The couple and their immediate relations should be arrested and charged for abuse and mutilation of currencies.
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by faithfull18(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2018
When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

See my signature.
Re: Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo by aalangel(f): 12:16pm On May 04, 2018
I don't they're showing off...it might signify something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria / Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.