Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (62898 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Update From . COM

A man has been called out for choosing to wear a T-shirt and cargo shorts to his wedding ceremony, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , A photo of the bride and her groom at their wedding reception was shared on Reddit.

The bride is seen in a glamorous white wedding gown while her groom dressed casually.

In the photo, the bride and groom are seen cutting their cake with a massive sword.

Reddit users commented, telling the wife to see this as a "wake-up call" to their relationship.

One person responded: "These kinds of pictures always make me sad.

"They also make me wonder if the effort put into their outfits for their literal wedding correlates to the efforts they put into their relationships."

This isn't the first time a groom has dressed casually to his wedding while the bride was wearing a proper wedding gown.

Months ago, Dominican singer, Nfasis, married his wife in t-shirt and jeans.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

3 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Jeon(f): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Perfect outfit.

Nah him choice, why the calling?

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by 22o62021: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
she took that wedding seriously, he obviously didnt. the room even looks ...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by JuanJO(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
But what's too special about wedding attire. Wedding wey fit end under a period of some months. This is the main reason some families are still knacking without a wedding ring.

Wife go wan make him husband spend lavishly and husband himself go dey save money for wedding. Boom wife don get belle again. The thing tire person sha

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by RapistOnBail: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin

See as the woman wan grab the knife.

E Dey sweet her for body say she go be married woman embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by tmtech: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
The groom na like me... Nonconformist grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by BlackyOne: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cheers to all the real men, not those dummy forced by their wives to were something that isn't necessary just for some useless egocentric feeling

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by 900warriorz: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ma Niggar cool

E sure for am die grin Who send suit?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by JohnDazzy: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
E concern you??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by pennywys(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy

What's their business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by bigdammyj: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by favelli(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I personally wouldn't take a bride and groom that use a sword in cutting their wedding cake serious anyways. In my opinion she wouldn't careless is he came in a tracksuit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Not sensible, to be honest.

Being intelligent and not socially awkward involves a lot of things.

It involves knowing how to conduct oneself in different situations..

Different clothes for different occasions.

No one has said you must play strictly by norms, but if he didn't want to show up in a tux, couldn't he have shown up in an outfit more presentable and befitting for the occasion?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by justmondris: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
This guy is most likely to be a programmer . I smell C, C# or Java developer.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by ameh99: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
It's his wedding, he can wear whatever he likes

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I love this. I'll try it I think. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Terrier99: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na wa
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where's the law that he must wear a suit?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Terrier99: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
justmondris:
This guy is more likely to be a programmer

E dey exchange Giftcards.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nerd shiit...
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by blueyonder6: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Terrier99: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Llarteaph17(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

11 Likes

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Not sensible, to be honest.

How so?
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Gadafii: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
who are the ijots that called him out

left to lots of men, they dont wanna be involved in all that wedding drama

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.