Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos (30734 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Alejoc(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just me or does that son of his really look like a weird oblong-headed freak?

Too frequent shaping of the hairline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 03, 2018
dably:
WATCH HIS MOVIES HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/adorable-photos-star-actor-frank-artus-children
Which of his lie lie movies
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by mekonglobal(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it just me or does that son of his really look like a weird oblong-headed freak?
Yes, it's just you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by kennisman(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2018
His sister is pretty sha.
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Theophinio(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2018
His wife is really young
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Dollabiz: 1:56am On May 04, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by McPerry(f): 2:27am On May 04, 2018
And where's their mom?
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by isybeke(f): 6:00am On May 04, 2018
So he's married with kids,,,,,Wow sometimes it's good to marry early, see how grown up his kids are

1 Like

Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Jayphresh(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2018
Wetin dat him fine daughter eyes go see ehn...
#bankulize
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by timilinda(f): 7:50am On May 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's just u o!
OYO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by boyjo: 8:28am On May 04, 2018
Why is he looking so handsome and clean here?
Where is that his cigarette burnt lips?
So, he can be married or are they just three kids from three different baby mamas?
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Glorygee(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2018
it is only u ooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Litmus: 10:17am On May 04, 2018
The boy's head; uhm, he's gonna be brainy.
Re: Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
Meehn,

See the boy's forehead,
it is more than the size of his face.

Kini happen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Wasn't Shading Tonto Dikeh" - Malivelihood Replies critics / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant / Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.