Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) (30843 Views)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Flatties: 11:43pm On May 03, 2018
chai!!!

my blodas.

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2018
Sometimes i wonder why most Nigerian Youth have refused to ever get sense. The kind of things that attracts our attention are just useless and insignificant things that will add no single value to us as a people and to our society at large. The criminals we have as politicians and our so called religious leaders take advantage of our stupidity. Because of 2019 Okorocha is acting youth friendly now by celebrating #bbn Miracle, Nina etc... who went for a TV show that has no single value to the economy of the state or moral education to the youth of the state, organising beauty pageant just to decive the already confused youth. If Rochas wants to be friendly to the Imo youth let him build factories and great employment for the youths, lets not forget that in 2015 his reelection campaign was "Job, Job, Job factory, factory, factory" almost 4 years gone not even an uncompleted factory has been seen in the state by his government. This is a man who's government is a total failure but still want to install his son inlaw who played a major role in his failed government as a Governor come 2019. He claimed that one of his reasons is because his son inlaw is a youth and that he want the youth to take over power in the state but ironically this same man is strongly supporting Grandpa Buhari who is too old not have remembered his actual age. Nigerian youth please wake up. Please let's pay less attention to #BBN, beauty pageant show, Epl, Uefa champion league, Chioma and Davido etc Let pay more attention to the bad economy, the unemployment, the killings, the police brutality, the bribery and coruption in our society etc. We all have to understand that politics dictates a greater part of our life and future even for that of our unborn generation.
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 1:48am On May 04, 2018
mumureloaded:
I don't want to say anything
even me so i am not termed a hater.
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:55am On May 04, 2018
oh
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by anjowaka510(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2018
Federal University of Technology Akure not azure op do d needful

1 Like

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by ndigbo: 5:39am On May 04, 2018
Hotzone:
Miss Okigwe collected the whole stretch marks upon her chest!
You noticed only stretch ? What about the slippers she is showing us as b00bs.
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2018
IMO mass producing prostitutes
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by adetes: 6:30am On May 04, 2018
Mr and miss IMO should marry each other nw, and mould their statues
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by musabayokanu: 7:11am On May 04, 2018
Hotzone:

Miss Okigwe mates in my place is already Mrs somebody but here she is wanting to continue as Miss with all the stretch marks and sagged boobs.

I doubt if they even screen their nude during audition before allowing them but the sun.

I trust Benin boys they will personally screen them in and out before you got the run way.

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Padra(f): 8:08am On May 04, 2018
Hotzone:
Jeez! How did you notice that? Microscopic eyes
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2018
AlexReports:

@alexreports

The Imo State Nigeria Pageant 2018 was unarguably a Huge Success as h‎istory was Made. This year's edition of the Pageant broke the Jinx in the history of National pageants.

It was an Evening of Panache, Inspiration, Creativity and Greatness were Celebrated. ‎ A graduate of Federal University of Technology, [b]/Akure[b], FUTA - Chinonye Joy Olebu emerged Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria 2018 while ‎
‎Mr Isiala Mbano was decorated as Mr Imo State Nigeria‎.

Others winners who emerged winner at the colourful event held at All Seasons Hotel, Owerri are as follows :
Miss Ohaji Egbema - Imo State Queen International 2018
Miss Ikeduru - Miss Imo State Queen Diaspora 2018
‎Mr Mbaitoli - Mr Imo State Intl 2018‎
Mr Ihitte Uboma - Mr Imo State Diaspora 2018‎

‎‎While giving the vote of thanks, the pageant manager Val Peterson had this to say "‎ My Strong appreciation goes All Seasons Hotel, G-Power Limited, Lebold Studios, Sammielle Couture, Mr Wedge Restaurants, Nala EkenUMBO and a host of other sponsors for believing and supporting our vision. 

I also wish to express my profound gratitude to NTA, STV, Vanguard Nigeria, House of Fame Africa, Nigeria News Point, Alex Reports, Amity Global Networks, Frankiejpeters blog, Guru's Era, Determinant Blog, GreenBrain, Michael Naku blog and so many other media partners too numerous to mention. 

To the Hard working and dedicated team members, you're all the best. Thank you for making this dream a reality. This is a team I would never regret working with again.

To the project director, Mr Chris Amakor, you're a man of substance and integrity. Keep your head high as we get set to wow! them again at the Coronation.

And Finally, to all our Distinguished Guest, Dignitaries, Company's Reps, Artists, Celebrities, Fans, Well wishers and ofcourse Enemies and Back Biters who have taken time out of their busy schedule to honour our invitation, may God Honour you in a grand style " 

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2018
YINKS89:
D lady on blue thou .... Olympus has really fallen.
I thought I'm the only that saw that....really Olympus...
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Assassin101: 8:22am On May 04, 2018
all of them are ugly, simple

1 Like

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by cerpvad(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2018
Greatest Futarian...
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by SokizzRaven(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2018
I thought they said girls from Imo state are the prettiest in the country. All I see here is zombie faces

1 Like

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by troubleseller: 11:01am On May 04, 2018
Hotzone:
Those are not stretch marks those are directions to......

Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by Mirriamvic(f): 12:20pm On May 04, 2018
YINKS89:
D lady on blue thou .... Olympus has really fallen.
a pretty elegant lady but the fallen octopus just spoilt everything
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2018
Mirriamvic:
a pretty elegant lady but the fallen octopus just spoilt everything
I was as confused as u are , like since wen has she been doing it?
Re: Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2018
Girls from the east are pretty. I have seen them enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 / Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.