Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip (19225 Views)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Photos As President Buhari Returns From U.S Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip by notohatespeech: 7:25am On May 04, 2018
Welcome back Sir, we are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip by kingyang: 8:29am On May 04, 2018
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:43am On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
wow,u are so filled wit hate! u had better watch it before u stab or shoot sumone to death.buhari is clueless,but he won the election.if u dont like him,wait till election day.if he was nt voted in,he wont be president.u wudnt like sumone to wish d same of d pilot who pilots the plane you are in.pls be sensible,use ur brain!!!
IRRELEVANT TRASH !. Who voted for the DICTATOR, Nigerians yoots shuld tell them selves the truth, are we practising Democracy, or is there any election in Nigeria?Look at what the Campaign Manager of Buhari and Transportation Minister did Just recently in Rivers. He flooded that state with federal might. Instead of thugs running around with election materials, come and see how Airforce, Army and DSS junior officers were runing around with Ballot boxes, floging yoot corpers an INEC officials. Transportation minister also Rented crowds of thugs that declared APC winner. Even a sitting Governor can run out of Govt, house, if he does not have mind. The results that was annouced on Television from INEC ABUJA,was very different from the ones in Rivers. Is this not why, the yoots of Zimbabwe refused to wait for the next election.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip by semyman: 9:15am On May 04, 2018
All those disappointed by his safe return, your fears will never be over until you perish in your misery. If you really wish the president death, by whatever evil you worship your wish shall manifest on your head by that which you believe in, Amen
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2018
AntiWailer:

It must be painful that your heavenly Lord Trump liked him.

Accept my sincere condolence oo
Very funny
Sometimes, am compelled to like PMB just to taunt the haters.
Come 2019, if am in this mood, I just might cast my vote for Baba and permanently send the lot of heedless haters to graves.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip by felaismyhero(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2018
[/quote]hmmm,i hope u know gej was the incumbent during the election and he won that rivers state u are talking about.i agree that democracy aint so strong in nigeria,but its not as bad as cheating a sitting president.whoever wud beat buhari for instance must be a very strong candidate,and right now i cant find one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.