Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5/05/18 (337 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5/11/2021 / TREM Daily Devotional 5 February 2019 - The Love Of God Knows No Bound / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 5/10/17 Teachers-leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5/05/18 by WildChild00(m): 12:10am On May 04, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5/05/18 by WildChild00(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2018
PRAYER POINTS

1. I pull down the stronghold of confusion in my life in the name of Jesus.

2. Every seat of confusion in my life, be broken down in the name of Jesus.

3. Let the storm of confusion within my mind be still in the name of Jesus.

4. Every cloud of confusion that has enveloped my mind, fade away now in the name of Jesus.

5. I reject every storm of confusion, and claim a sound mind in the name of Jesus.

6. Every power that wants to destroy my life, I command you to be destroyed in Jesus' name.

7. Every faulty foundation in my life, receive the fire of God in the name of Jesus.

8. I fire back every arrow of mind destruction fired into my life back to the sender in the name of Jesus.

9. My mind, receive divine touch of God and be relieved in the name of Jesus.

10. Lord strengthen me in my inner mind with Your fire and Your power in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 5/05/18 by WildChild00(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2018
Sing hymn 9
THE OLD RUGGED CROSS
On a hill far away stood an old
rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and
Shame;
And I love that old cross where
the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was
Slain.

Chorus:
So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last l lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown.

O that old rugged cross, so
despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For dear Lamb of God left his
Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.

In that old rugged cross, stained
with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For ‘twas on that old cross Jesus
suffered and died
To pardon and sanctify me.

To that old rugged cross I will ever
be true,
Its shame and reproach gladly
bear;
Then he’ll call me some day to my
home far away,
Where his glory forever I’ll share.

(1) (Reply)

Glory Summit 2018 / What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich / 34 Catholic Bishops In Chile Resign Over Sex Abuse Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.