Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich (333 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich by lightblazingnow(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2018
Why did we placed the poor first?? There are two types of wisdom:. The wisdom of God Almighty and the wisdom of words. When you have the wisdom of God Almighty you will know the truth and do the truth.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

Men wisdom is entertainment, the celebrity of lured away species. He wasn't interested in such, he's lived like that in the past and the fruit is death, the man found treasure in the field and bought the whole Land.

2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

The wisdom of God Almighty is power, the exceeding Greatness of his power which he, the Almighty God used when he raised his own beloved son from the dead, when he says light be, and it becomes. That kind of wisdom is the truth.

And so, always base your ground on the word of God Almighty's wisdom and not entertainment wisdom. And for preachers, don't speak if you haven't direct message from the lord God Almighty. The word which proceeds from the mouth of the lord God Almighty, that's what man shall live by, not by words which proceeds from the mouth of the enemy which comes but to steal, to kill and to destroy anything real, to destroy the wisdom. Is it possible to kick against the middle that is cutting edge?? Can you really be able to bury the wisdom of God Almighty which created and formed all lives and things No, he is risen to the highest heavens seated at the right hand of the everlasting God Almighty.

Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

The poor first because in the wisdom of God Almighty, the poor he meant the humble person. Not someone without money or livelihood. But to men they said to be poor is not to have a space, expansive space of possession, values and beliefs, generating income and expenses.

And every generation have believed in the errors of the wisdom of men. And made the word of God Almighty of no effect, what does that means The lord our God Almighty, CHRIST JESUS is not often demonstrated in our world. We love the entertainment the world is often offering you, than hope for the glory of God Almighty, the miraculous Wonders and mighty deeds of our God Almighty.

Oh, what a generation of snakes and scorpions. Run, for the fire of the consuming fire is coming and this fire I am talking about is in his eyes

Let us take for instance where the most high God Almighty used the word rich and poor in the scriptures of the prophets.

King James Bible
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

When you read stuff like this in the scriptures, don't go interpreting it with your mind or what popular view says about the verse. Ask the author to emphasize in deeper, more clearly and understandable. That's what the first disciples of Christ Jesus did. Though they heard him live and physically, they couldn't comprehend. They hard to ask him for the meaning of the saying

New Living Translation
Many of his disciples said, "This is very hard to understand. How can anyone accept it?" John 6:60

Be humble enough to ask the author what he is talking about, before you go about propagandistic.

The rich he is talking about the proud man, who is puffed up, not because he is rich with money or whatever, he's just like that.

New Living Translation
But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say, "God opposes the proud but favors the humble.". James 4:6.

Very clear, the perfect father gives our spirit more grace, more forgiveness, more mercy and love to stand to learn of him for he is kind heart and soul and humble.

New Living Translation
Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11'29.

New Living Translation
"What sorrow awaits you who are rich, for you have your only happiness now. Luke 6:24.

Could a great God Almighty who is just and pure be referring to those with money who through right transactions became wealthy be destroyed unjustified It doesn't measure, but the world keep believing lies from the enemy to paint the perfect lover a bad king. But for ever we will rejoice in his loving kindness and generosity and the most humble King.

Who said

New Living Translation
I have riches and honor, as well as enduring wealth and justice. Proverbs 8:18

The most high speaking to his children in one of the scriptures of the prophets...

Psalms 50:9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds. 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. 50:11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof. 50:13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats? 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High: 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Psalms 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee. 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Run from pride....

It comes before you fall
Re: What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich by IamTheAnswers: 12:41am On May 20, 2018
Thanks sir
Re: What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich by lightblazingnow(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2018
Grace church
Re: What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich by MrAnele(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2018
Yawn
Re: What The scriptures meant when he talked about the Poor And The Rich by lightblazingnow(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2018
We love you LORD

(1) (Reply)

34 Catholic Bishops In Chile Resign Over Sex Abuse Scandals / I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies / Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brethren Across The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.