Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) (38663 Views)

Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2018
thunder fire any OP wey post about this BBN stuff again
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On May 04, 2018
This woman is really short o grin

1 Like

Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Ceede: 8:31am On May 04, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Yahaya Bello go marry dwarf?

Forget the fact that the woman is beautiful, but i am shock to see a beautiful dwarf.
dwarf in wealth n you way gallant in pov**ty, hope you c the difference, cool
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Jackipapa: 8:33am On May 04, 2018
Is BBNaija on going for life?
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 8:39am On May 04, 2018
Neiy:
I don't understand Alex dress sense sometimes undecided

All the time.

1 Like

Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by bamac(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2018
This country sha. Please what is the relevance of BBN to the growth of this struggling Nation?
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2018
They just told us how short this woman is

1 Like

Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2018
The wife of a sitting governor that refused to pay kogi state civil servant salary shame on you
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by motherfucker: 9:23am On May 04, 2018
ShitHead:
How is that a beauty? How is that thing a mother while her "children" in the State are dying of hunger and starvation?

She's not a mother but a motherfucker!
angry angry
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by laudate: 9:25am On May 04, 2018
axcer:
GistMore.com First lady of kogi state Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello invited the ex-bbnaija housemates, tobi and Alex and they were given a warm welcome.

As shared...

Today, I met a definition of beauty. A scarce one at that because she is beautiful at heart. First lady of kogi state Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello @rashidayahayabello thanks for your invitation and warm welcome. You are really a mother. Happy belated birthday.

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/alex-tobi-meets-kogi-state-first-lady-rashida-yahaya-bello-photos

Nansense! angry What was she inviting them to Kogi state for? Will their visit increase the IGR of Kogi, improve its' infrastructure, compel her husband Yahaya Bello to pay govt workers, or remove Bello's hands from Dino's travails? sad

dollarsplenty:
when last did her excellency invite first class graduates of Kogi origin or
outstanding young entrepreneurs from Kogi?

Good question! Thank you, o jare.
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2018
Madam please tell your husband to pay Kogi state workers their salariesssssssss
axcer:
GistMore.com

First lady of kogi state Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello invited the ex-bbnaija housemates, tobi and Alex and they were given a warm welcome.

As shared...

Today, I met a definition of beauty. A scarce one at that because she is beautiful at heart. First lady of kogi state Her Excellency Rashida Yahaya Bello @rashidayahayabello thanks for your invitation and warm welcome. You are really a mother. Happy belated birthday.

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/alex-tobi-meets-kogi-state-first-lady-rashida-yahaya-bello-photos
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Gsamm: 9:57am On May 04, 2018
this Nigeria

misplace priority every governor want to invite bbn guys to their state,

shit hole indeed

you never pay workers salary but you have money to host bbn guys
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by diamond88: 10:51am On May 04, 2018
dollarsplenty:
They are now role models for kogi youths. That's why they were INVITED to Government house and hosted by the first lady.
Leaders always sending wrong signals to our hardworking youths and later start blaming them for being lazy. God knows how many youths that would be influenced to follow the footsteps of these invited role models.

u are right in ur opinion my dear. certainly agree with u undecided
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by mayormick(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
cry

There re a number of Nigerians who has against all odds achieve some outstanding feats none of this politicians requested to meet them but can we all see what we celebrate in this country?
Seriously, u have a point there. I can now see d reason why d show thrived when most of our leaders and celebrities also watched it. Won't be surprise if d winner of the next bbn gets more than #45m.
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by kayseag: 11:59am On May 04, 2018
Pls o who are those inviting all these ex bbn to all these politician. Does it mean ex bbn guys are the one trying to meet all these politician by all mean without inviting them. I don't understand o
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by adecz: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
The first lady for climb bench nah... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
I am not a " bad belle" but why d heck are dey giving these peeps all this accolades as if dey re national heroes, abi dey found d cure for HIV while in house ni
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by zeko172(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2018
Wow, I never knew that word first lady exists in Kogi state
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by silazy(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2018
I'm crying for this shithole called Nigeria! She has not invited the best graduating students from her dilapidated state University but can invite these ones from the godforsaken reality show.
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Barney11: 2:37pm On May 04, 2018
Kobicove:
This woman is really short o grin

Even at that she is still much better than you. tongue
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Barney11: 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
Biggers82:
They just told us how short this woman is

And how is that your problem,lazy youth tongue
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Barney11: 2:40pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=adecz post=67273521]

The first lady for climb bench nah... cool cool cool[/quote
She don't need it to be a first lady!you wet no need bench,where are you now tongue?
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Barney11: 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Yahaya Bello go marry dwarf?

Forget the fact that the woman is beautiful, but i am shock to see a beautiful dwarf.

Stupid iroko?wetin your tall nature do for you?with your tallness you can't even near her slippers without stopping low,lazy youth tongue
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Barney11: 2:44pm On May 04, 2018
zhyzhy:
Na so the woman short ni?
Who tallneess epp!we like am like that,besides she is not your class,so run off.
Re: Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
Barney11:

And how is that your problem,lazy youth tongue
same to you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour / ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.