Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Comparison Between Toyota Camry Tiny Light And Envelope - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comparison Between Toyota Camry Tiny Light And Envelope (2579 Views)

Check Engine Light And How Do I Resolve? / Between Toyota Highlander And Acura MDX Which One Should I Go For / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Between Toyota Camry Tiny Light And Envelope by OLUFUNK(f): 5:32am On May 04, 2018
Pls for those of us who has experience about Toyota Camry cars, I just want to know which one is better to buy between the Camry 2002(envelop) and 2000(pencil) . pls anyone with good advice on this will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Comparison Between Toyota Camry Tiny Light And Envelope by elshanAutos: 2:08am On May 05, 2018
OLUFUNK:
Pls for those of us who has experience about Toyota Camry cars, I just want to know which one is better to buy between the Camry 2002(envelop) and 2000(pencil) . pls anyone with good advice on this will be appreciated. Thanks
They are largely similar, but of course, the newer camry is more desirable.

Meanwhile, 2002 camry is actually the next gen ‘big daddy’.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price / Do You Remember This Car And The Name It Was Popularly Referred To As In Nigeria / Dealership Level Diagnostics - Hyundai (1996 - 2018)- Electrical N Mechanical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.