Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (50504 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by greatman247(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2018
adadike:
See what heart break can cause? Nothing is worse than taking care of another man's child thinking its yours. This your sex doll make sense even though I pray you find a woman that is truly yours one day and not your money woman.

What's the essence of marriage? just get a gf have sex , make babies and let her go. Most women in relationship are problematic but they become less problematic when you're not married to them. Just see them once in a while when you want, not let me hook you down. If they want to become problematic leave them finally and date another. There's always woman to date, anyone who does not accept your love, don't force her, keep trying others, one at least will still accept, I think is more better, Relationship is shit, it makes this dude get a doll now. Omg.

1 Like

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Kingkamba(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2018
poor man mentality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AutoSpaNg:
waste of money. how can you by an artificial object of sexual pleasure for that amount.

pls take the time out to visit our ultramodern Abuja Vehicle maintenance facility for your vehicle maintenance,repairs, free diagnostic check, wheel services, painting etc. call or mail us to book an appointment 4 ur car 08189742614 or steve@autospa.ng.

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by TheAmazingDude(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2018
I am on the mountain trying to command common sense into you, but the thing no wan gree me sha grin
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by AutoSpaNg: 12:50pm On May 04, 2018
Kingkamba:
poor man mentality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laugh all you want but at the end of the day, you and that man will share his small boys quarter apartment in hellfire. because you are not even a sinner, you are someone that is supporting a sinner. a wannabe sinner

pls take the time out to visit our ultramodern Abuja Vehicle maintenance facility for your vehicle maintenance,repairs, free diagnostic check, wheel services, painting etc. call or mail us to book an appointment 4 ur car 08189742614 or steve@autospa.ng.
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Professorcplus(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2018

"I just wanted something that looks like a woman that I can take care of."

“I got the s€$ doll because I became tired of women."

"I later found out that my two-year-old baby wasn’t mine."

Those three sentences took me off balance. Most times the people you taught love you the most are the one that ended up inflicting you with hearth broken.

Whereαs someone somewhere is somehow dying for your love but your ego wouldn't let you fall in love.
Moral lesson:
If the person you love doesn't have any atom of love for you then find someone who loved you. And stop disturbing us with your heart breaking messages.
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by karpentar: 12:53pm On May 04, 2018
adadike:
See what heart break can cause? Nothing is worse than taking care of another man's child thinking its yours. This your sex doll make sense even though I pray you find a woman that is truly yours one day and not your money woman.

Afuru gi nanya. Biko nyemu ofele ka mbata

1 Like

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Oreofepeters: 12:54pm On May 04, 2018
I feel your pain bro.

heartbreak can make one mad.

1 Like

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2018
RealDannie:
a

Wenger and failure- like 5 & 6
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Ewroghene1(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2018
ar tall artall nae make u buy sex doll no bad sha na to free ur mind but u for use de money help ur village Pippo' way da in need
u can still do it now sha no too late
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2018
All I just know is that, this sex doll of a thing is total madness

1 Like

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by AshCoded(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2018
absolute nonsense
fantastic rubbish
mitchew
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by castroslay: 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
thiss one head no correct
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by greatID: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
Your matter will require urgent attention bro

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Libertysaypete: 1:25pm On May 04, 2018
Baba your reason to buy 5m sex doll is ñot reasonable, cos it have been happening since centuries, u are ñot the first mañ on earth will be taking care of another person child. Well that's the result of alcoho.
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by killuminati(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2018
I think she's Chinese undecided
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2018
ehardetola:

You deserve an accolade
grin cheesy smiley
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by kmaster007: 1:32pm On May 04, 2018
mumu fall on u big time
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by sirjentul05(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2018
holy mozez

***mr Jentul ***
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Gabsoka(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Nigerian youths and Laziness are like conjoined twins. Buhari, you are right for once in your dullardic life ;DNigerian youths and Laziness are like conjoined twins. Buhari, you are right for once in your dullardic life
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Sunnybabe(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
o'boi I feel ur pain..... but buying sex doll isn't the solution now
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by SAMBARRY: 1:54pm On May 04, 2018
See the pathological liar.you spend 5million on an ordinary useless sex object yet you're looking like you only have 300 naira

We know the real millionaires.they rarely brag except the street /hood millionaires
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Dayoara: 2:40pm On May 04, 2018
You need deliverance, because you seem to be having pysconerosis
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
Rachelsblog:

[i]“I got the sex doll because I became tired of women. If I can spend N5m on a doll, I must have spent more on a lady and nothing came out of the relationship. I am not in a relationship at the moment but I was engaged last year. The outcome of the union was the major reason I invested N5m in a sex doll. I later found out that my two-year-old baby wasn’t mine.

First of all, who the fvck are u?
Secondly ur not the only who's ever had relationship issues so how the fvck is a 5m sex doll suppose to help replace a woman She cant keep u company or play with u, she cant do the simplest of things real women do.. Mofo is just trying to trend thats all!! The only thing a sex doll is good for is masturbat!on & nothing the fvck else !! And since u don't fvck it u should have gotten an expensive pet which would have been more reasonable as u would watch it grow to know u while u care for it & focus on ur gaddemm music which no one has heard till now undecided

Lastly this is the dumbest bullsh!it i ever read !!
Nigga must be retardedd

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by dubene: 3:17pm On May 04, 2018
prospero5:
we know that you are keeping it/her for the wedding-night experience. my brother, continue.

lol
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by SavageMajor(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2018
grin
I feel your pain bro
some woman can be bitches for no good reason feel your pain bro
some woman can be bitches for no good reason

1 Like

Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Udoks(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2018
Idiot... Something that the quality assurance people would have already tested for luminal patency... Virgin my left blokos
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by michelKalib(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2018
prospero5:
we know that you are keeping it/her for the wedding-night experience. my brother, continue.
grin grin grin nothing to say man, you keep continue this type comment ! grin
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 04, 2018
Nowadays relationships is just Bleep as shit
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by pemiakd: 10:15pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=dreamwords post=67272622]
Jealousy ... Is it

I can see u need deliverance. Learn and think before u talk
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by businessone: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Double wahala for death body.Sex doll will never give you peace.Come to Jesus and you will find peace.
Re: Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' by olaleks007(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

which point? �

E be like say love never do u wayo b4.
Am sure nobody go tell b4 u start using sex object to satisfy urself when some so called man don tire u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.