Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

"I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor (654 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / Nigeria Pastor Gives His Member A Brock Lesnar Smackdown In The Name Of Delivera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by markode777: 7:37am On May 04, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

Popular Ghanaian prophet and founder of Glorious Wave Ministry, Emmanuel Badu Kobi, has stood on the ground that he can never give any poor person a car gift.

The cleric explained that the poor person, including his church member, may not be able to manage a luxurious car financially.

In an interview with KOFI TV, Prophet Badu Kobi, attested to the reality that he is wealthy by the hand of God and he is always happy to share it with others.

He further said that giving a car to a poor person is a waste of resources.

Prophet Badu Kobi who has given out over 201 cars will be celebrating his birthday on Thursday, May 3, 2018 and is expected to give out cars to his hardworking members.

SOURCE: https://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/05/i-cant-give-any-of-my-poor-church.html

Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by Shedrack777: 7:41am On May 04, 2018
everyone with his way of life. but hope he's supporting the poor members to be rich sha? if not, well, he knows! judgement is waiting for us
Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by Shedrack777: 7:42am On May 04, 2018
let him continue
Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by hisgrace090: 7:42am On May 04, 2018
If I an poor, I can't accept a car gift unless I will sell it of and use the money for other ventures.
Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2018
lipsrsealed But u will collect their little tithes?

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by IamD18: 7:49am On May 04, 2018
These criminals that calls themselves pastors willl always hide and give excuses why they can't help their members. embarassed
Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by Evablizin(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2018
shocked

You're on point Sir, is better you help the poor to be rich than giving them what they can't maintain, i.e., show the poor how to fish instead of giving them fish alone.

Therefore sell the damn cars and give the money to the poor so that your point will be perfect.
Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by Gistformant: 7:55am On May 04, 2018
kiss
Re: "I Can't Give Any Of My Poor Member A Car Gift; It's A Waste Of Resources-pastor by CodeTemplar: 10:21am On May 04, 2018
Even God said he will provide our needs and not wants. It depends on the person.

(1) (Reply)

Is Hell Fire Just A Threat? / See The Reason You Are Already In Hell Fire And Didn't Know It / The Best Two Doggies Of My Life Were From Staunch Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.