Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) (46306 Views)

Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2018
tongue
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
This guy is mentally deranged, I mean bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by fatymore(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
I was thinking this nonsense must no be on FP... But I was proven wrong..ewu gambia
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Akpacha(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
Lol! Dude wan form big boy, still using I pass my neighbour gen.
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Brunosampson(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Next time, na u dem go steal. Mumu

so if you be thief, na boborisky you go risk your life go thief, Abi?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by scobyhybrid(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

D tin sef tire me

Bob is so Damn!
That he has circle out the guy in a picture of him sitting alone!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
OK
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 1:08pm On May 04, 2018
are you not one of the wanted looters of the treasury yourself?....dollars, nairas & what? pounds sterling inside ur house...u be central bank?

your too much flamboyant careless lifestyle has tempted ur so called boy servant....you remain an accomplice in the case...you hear?
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 1:09pm On May 04, 2018
Did he also steal your cream because I can tell from his foot, he has joined your bleaching ministry

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by biomedics(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2018
Business phone indeed.
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2018
Lover cum houseboy, Bobrisky upon all your beauty you are still loney, and sadly u will remain so, old alone and small small boys stealing your things, its hard to be gay in Nigeria, where are your baes? no one loves u enough to "on " your generators and your celebrity friends who have faded away with the fickle wind of fame...its hard and will get harder
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2018
Rexnegro:
u no no where police station dey?
grin
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by EMMAG4E14: 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
BOB RISKY OR BOB DANGER, WHAT EVER U CALL UR NAME, MAY THUNDER FROM AJANGBADI FIRE U, WHO WILL HELP U FINE THE BOY?
WAAAAKA.

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
Pls can some one tell this boy to let us rest here?
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by kmaster007: 1:17pm On May 04, 2018
u call dis house help. are you not man enough make una throw blow nah... who re u NW telling ABI mak u go police station make dem detained you..
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2018
Did a man just said that he can't put on the generator? Oh, someone just informed me that she is a woman. I take that back.
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by thedondada(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
lat1tudeo3:
Why is this bobrisky of she goat always have problems with either his gate man or house help?
?

Because they are the only people in his life. Every other thing is a figment of his imagination
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by killuminati(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2018
Bobo to risky. undecided

iPhone lo briskly cry

Excuse to flimsy

A**hole so shityy cry
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 04, 2018
Where u don climb am finish why him no go steal your phone
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by romeorailss: 1:24pm On May 04, 2018
And who noticed the pillow on the hands of the said boy is customized BOBRISKY pics .vthis stupid boy or girl dey live large too o . If I had magic na to give him or her resounding slaps from here sad
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Tonymic4life(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2018
Ooooooh! angry I'm confused o, I don't know wat to use for dis bobrisky, whether to use he, she or he-she or they. Someone pls EPP me out embarassed
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Maj196(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2018
M0r0n angry
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Dyt(f): 1:29pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2018
Is he not a man and u can't on gen Lazy youth
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by kitombo: 1:35pm On May 04, 2018
chubinwa:
I thought dis guy can speak classy English. Am perplexed by this write up. meanwhile dat serves him right.

And you that can speak classy English, what's 'Am perplexed...'
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by oluxy(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2018
This your house boy must have debedebe.

For him push as if he's you guy
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Malawian(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2018
After you don bore hole for the guy yaansh, you no pay.
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by chuks34(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yawn!!!!!! Why is he still referring himself with "he" i thought he wants to be female?..
This guy is more confused than buhari..
where did he refer to himself as He, rather he was referring to the guy
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by kkinternet: 2:04pm On May 04, 2018
Go and sit down bro
Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Desoz(f): 2:10pm On May 04, 2018
I think you are looking board, just play a game on your smartphone like Akinator to enjoy your time...

Re: Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) by Demmama7(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2018
This she/he can murder english for Africa ehh... Nonsense raise to power rubbish! which one is business phone iphone and nokia house phone... The m_m_ also claimed the boy stole two phones. Like seriously, he should save his generations from all this nonsense nah... Oniranu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Rocks Bum Shots And Plunging Black Top / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Speed Darlington Caught Sniffing Female Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.