Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos (31659 Views)

Thief In Tears After Being Nabbed During Robbery Operation In Delta. Photos / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2018
Three notorious thieves identified as Ogundele Moses, Raji and Segun were arrested at Itogbe street in Orile Agege LCDA by the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps officers of Orile Agege command during a night operation on Thursday 3rd of May 2018.

The boys were caught with some items which were stolen at a mechanic workshop.

They confessed that they have been into the illegal business for a long time. The have been handed over to the police for further interrogation and investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/notorious-thieves-nabbed-during-late-night-operation-in-lagos-photos.html

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by dafeyankee: 8:33am On May 04, 2018
See the weed lips of the last picture.

Why do Weed smokers in Nigeria always end up as criminals?is there a direct link between Weed and crime?most armed robbers and kidnappers met at their weed smoking joint.

They should be sent to the prison to teach them never to steal again.

Picture two. If you are a lady and walk around with your brassiere showing like that,and think it Is sexy please stop it.

It is very dirty and irritating.

Biacan I know you don't dress like this right?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
shocked shocked

Three notorious thieves identified as Ogundele Moses, Raji and Segun

Name checkers......brown roof republic inhabitants at it again

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Uromigod(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin I was so captivated by this motivation lesson below:

“Let them go,” my dad’s friend said. “They might be developing a
natural talent.”
My dad glared at him.
“Yes, it is illegal,” my dad said gently. “But you boys have shown
great creativity and original thought. Keep going. I’m really proud
of you!”
Disappointed, Mike and I sat in silence for about twenty minutes
before we began cleaning up our mess. The business was over on
opening day. Sweeping the powder up, I looked at Mike and said,
“I guess Jimmy and his friends are right. We are poor.”
My father was just leaving as I said that. “Boys,” he said. “You’re
only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did
something.
Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve
done something. I’m very proud of the two of you. I will say it again:
Keep going. Don’t quit.”
Mike and I stood there in silence. They were nice words, but we
still did not know what to do.
“So how come you’re not rich, Dad?” I asked.
“Because I chose to be a schoolteacher. Schoolteachers really don’t
think about being rich. We just like to teach. I wish I could help you,
but I really don’t know how to make money.”
Mike and I turned and continued our cleanup.
“I know,” said my dad. “If you boys want to learn how to be
rich, don’t ask me. Talk to your dad, Mike.”
“My dad?” asked Mike with a scrunched-up face.
“Yeah, your dad,” repeated my dad with a smile. “Your dad
and I have the same banker, and he raves about your father. He’s
told me several times that your father is brilliant when it comes to
making money.”
“My dad?” Mike asked again in disbelief. “Then how come we
don’t have a nice car and a nice house like the rich kids at school?”
“A nice car and a nice house don’t necessarily mean you’re rich or
you know how to make money,” my dad replied. “Jimmy’s dad works for
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Whogoblog: 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
cool coolAwww
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by OgaToby04(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
Who cares about them. I'm just here trying to figure who the girl on pink is. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by AutoSpaNg: 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
lols he was probably in search of money for assurance for his Girl friend. chai, DPO go give am assurance.

pls take the time out to visit our ultramodern Abuja Vehicle maintenance facility for your vehicle maintenance,repairs, free diagnostic check, wheel services, painting etc. call or mail us to book an appointment for your car 08189742614 or steve@autospa.ng.
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by talk2saintify(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
shocked

Is that why the guy's head is like coconut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The sophistication is divine...
The savagery is genetical...
The mining is a talent...
The barbarism is of pride... While
Crime is their inheritance.

All hail the the most sophisticated tribe in the world "the afonja group of companies"

If you know you know. grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Legolast: 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
ENTRY: Ecobank $22,000 FinTech Challenge Competition For African Start-Ups Begins

Ecobank has opened its portal, inviting fintech entrepreneurs to enter for 2018 Ecobank Fintech Challenge. Now in its second year, the initiative gives African start-ups the chance to promote their fintech solutions, and potentially to partner Ecobank in rolling-out their solutions across Ecobank’s 33 markets.

https://spythonian.com/entry-ecobank-22000-fintech-challenge-competition-african-start-ups-begins/
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Adamummya(f): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
na them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by yourbae(f): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
Thieves, ole, ndi ochi
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by okomile(f): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
Police cell straight.
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2018
Na dem

Fallen souls of Oduduwa descendants.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2018
Crooks
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2018
okomile:
Police cell straight.

And.released the next day
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by stefanweeks: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
Afon....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
Ugly things...d money dey realised was used for buying weeds only..
Spits

1 Like

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by partnerbiz4: 1:07pm On May 04, 2018
dafeyankee:
See the weed lips of the last picture.

Why do Weed smokers in Nigeria always end up as criminals?is there a direct link between Weed and crime?most armed robbers and kidnappers met at their weed smoking joint.

They should be sent to the prison to teach them never to steal again.

Picture two. If you are a lady and walk around with your brassiere showing like that,and think it Is sexy please stop it.

It is very dirty and irritating.

Biacan I know you don't dress like this right?

Irritating to all of us or only you?

Do you know if we like it? shocked
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Brunosampson(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2018
The 1st pics just be like say the guy was taking a walking selfie
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by kennosklint(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2018
Na dem dem awaon afonjas

1 Like

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2018
Lakeside79:

And.released the next day
grinCheck my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
Yoruba Amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2018
tongue

Need an amazing website design? Check my signature. No advanced payments required.
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
tongue
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
The one in the middle was definitely accompanying the others...
He is like "see my life now; na who send me!!!
Re: Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
suspects are Ogundele Moses, Raji and Segun

nah them... criminalistic Crime inclined AFONJA tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo) / 9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.