Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US (436 Views)

Please Vote @zeeliciousfoods As Good Vlogger Of The Year / Vote Nairalander Ozoz's Blog For Best Culture Blog / 2018 Saveur Blog Awards / Support Local 2go Global ... VOTE For US (2) (3) (4)

Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US by bizbody: 10:25am On May 04, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a Nigerian from rivers state who decided to create a startup in France to promote something from my home country, Nigeria ... Its the sensational ZOBO drink

After needed touchups (low sugar, organic, taste modifications, ...) we are now on a mission to take the sensational staple Zobo drink far and wide. The journey has not been easy but frankly speaking from one Nigerian to another we know once you start something you must finish am well.
We have visited several countries and been rewarded & recognized and now we wana take it to the United Kingdom �� so i'm calling out to you guys to vote for me so that I can make it to the Virgin VOOM pitch 2018.

We need the boost, we need to get our foot in the door and then we try to scatter the floor

Please follow this link to watch our video pitch and hit the VOTE button to get us in the game. VOTE for the pitch titled - Once upon a flower
https://voom.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/pitches/nature-has-given-us-a-gift

You need a Facebook or linkedIn account to vote.

NB: For those of you that may think im just another run away Nigerian asking for your VOTES, please watch the video and read the story.
Our Start-up works collaboratively between Nigeria and France with our raw materials (Zobo) coming from Nigeria and manufacturing processes done in France, at the moment. We are trying to build a global drink brand, with Hibiscus flowers coming from Nigeria. As we grow? stimulating the Agricultural sector through export ... small steps at a time.

Our last prize in the Netherlands 2017, watch video here - https://www.facebook.com/ColumbusTrophy/videos/vb.641507786031826/769150396600897/?type=2&theater

I still believe in Nigeria and Nigerians thats why i put up this post ... pls make una go Vote o !

We would celebrate our victory with free prizes (our drinks of course) if we win this challenge. You can also follow our journey on facebook, twitter and instagram - @Chookajuices

Re: Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US by SalamRushdie: 10:27am On May 04, 2018
Wow this is impressive...Sure winner anytime.....make I go vote ..i really like this

Re: Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US by okuya: 10:29am On May 04, 2018
Nice one

Re: Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US by Levant: 10:31am On May 04, 2018
Nice....

Seun, please support this guy making Nigeria proud and send to front page to increase his chances. Let's support our own.

Re: Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On May 04, 2018
Voted...goodluck bro

Re: Support Local 2go Global ... Vote For US by calmG(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Voted...goodluck bro
morning salamrushdie...I sent you a dm

Outdoor Cooking Safety Tips You Should Know / Women Are Strong, Powerful People / Get Pure Undiluted Honey In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9