Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 (9075 Views)

Extremely Clean Tokunbo 07/08 Toyota Corolla LE open roof. Asking price N2.1m / Toyota Avalon Tokunbo 07 In Akure Ondo State / Very Clean Tokunbo 07 Honda Accord now 1.85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by CarGuideNG: 6:47pm On May 10, 2018
CarGuideNG:
Our promotional prices have been reviewed!

We can now offer the CCVHR for 1000 NGN. The most affordable prices anywhere!

The CPVHR is also now available for 2000 NGN!

These are the best deals available on the market, we encourage you to research that claim!

We run a 24 hour service to meet your needs.

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Click on the above link to contact us via whatsapp. We are also available via SMS, and emails to our Mobile Numbers listed.

We provide the most comprehensive reports for competitive prices. Get in touch with us today for your vehicle history reports.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 3:55am On May 11, 2018
Calculusx for president 2019!

https://www.nairaland.com/4479869/new-2018-toyota-camry-xse

https://www.nairaland.com/4486662/neat-direct-tokunbo-2011-toyota

https://www.nairaland.com/4477277/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-avalon cheesy

Baba na so i see am o. He just pops up on my ads and spoils market. The guy will ask for vin on your post [not being a serious buyer for the car], if he doesn't get his favored reply, he forcefully posts the accidental pictures and information of the car on your post even bids. Now please tell me why one will do that without having intentions of spoiling your market? Are you buying? Has he seen the car he is castigating? I've never said i wouldnt drop vin, I only say contact me for vin if serious. One can drop an email or phone number on my post then i send the vin or call me/ whatsapp me. Na bad talk? Thats how he does but no wahala! Ive left him because after all said and done i know hes an amateur, he has no clue of car biz. He has time, he can reply you from now till tomorrow. This is a grown mans biz, we aint gat no time. I bring in cars, he doesn't so i cant even take him serious. He doesnt know how much clean title cars cost to land and clear. Not many Nigerians are willing to pay the price for a clean title grade A tokunbo car. When you put price now they will talk, "its high", put low and moderate price they go castigate your car with bad talks. Na 9ja we dey. Im not suprised. As e dey sweet am make he continue. No be God? I go still sell jeje, his sand no dey affect my garri rather it gives it flavor. Last month, here in Nairaland i got a buyer that bought 3 of my accidented corrollas and traveled to delta with them next day, so i aint bothered. My cars are sharp, im a businessman Cos i aint gat time to play

Abeg tell your prospect to come inspect the audi, shes too beautiful, just washed her up today. Bring a mechanic along too.

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by calculusx(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2018
MotorConnectz:
Calculusx for president 2019!

https://www.nairaland.com/4479869/new-2018-toyota-camry-xse

https://www.nairaland.com/4486662/neat-direct-tokunbo-2011-toyota

https://www.nairaland.com/4477277/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-avalon cheesy

Baba na so i see am o. He just pops up on my ads and spoils market. The guy will ask for vin on your post [not being a serious buyer for the car], if he doesn't get his favored reply, he forcefully posts the accidental pictures and information of the car on your post even bids. Now please tell me why one will do that without having intentions of spoiling your market? Are you buying? Has he seen the car he is castigating? I've never said i wouldnt drop vin, I only say contact me for vin if serious. One can drop an email or phone number on my post then i send the vin or call me/ whatsapp me. Na bad talk? Thats how he does but no wahala! Ive left him because after all said and done i know hes an amateur, he has no clue of car biz. He has time, he can reply you from now till tomorrow. This is a grown mans biz, we aint gat no time. I bring in cars, he doesn't so i cant even take him serious. He doesnt know how much clean title cars cost to land and clear. Not many Nigerians are willing to pay the price for a clean title grade A tokunbo car. When you put price now they will talk, "its high", put low and moderate price they go castigate your car with bad talks. Na 9ja we dey. Im not suprised. As e dey sweet am make he continue. No be God? I go still sell jeje, his sand no dey affect my garri rather it gives it flavor. Last month, here in Nairaland i got a buyer that bought 3 of my accidented corrollas and traveled to delta with them next day, so i aint bothered. My cars are sharp, im a businessman Cos i aint gat time to play

Abeg tell your prospect to come inspect the audi, shes too beautiful, just washed her up today. Bring a mechanic along too.

He is reading. He will call you
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2018
calculusx:

He is reading. He will call you
Thanks Pal...
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2018
MotorConnectz:
Model: Audi A4

Year: 2008

Interior: Leather

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: i4 cylinders

Mileage: 110 thousand miles

Price: ₦2,250,000 (open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone & Whatsapp on 08084544462
or Email motorconnectz@gmail.com

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 10:05am On May 12, 2018
Cosplay:

1. Go through every single post I've made history related comments on. I'm as polite as I could possibly be. I vouch for myself, nobody else.

2. Whenever a VIN is displayed, whether at my or some other person's behest, I may run that VIN.
I only return with my findings when:

- The person has made a false claim on that thread, directly contradicted by the history.

Examples: 'accident-Free', flood free, no accidents, clean title when it's a salvaged vehicle, or false mileage.

- the person was not forthcoming or ignored the VIN requests and the VIN had to be provided for the seller, without his direct consent.

As long as a seller does not make false claims, and posts the VIN, we will stay far away from that thread.

3. You're wrong. I have commended quite a number of individuals for being forthcoming with the VIN. It may be overt, as in DelTel 's brilliant ads, among others, which are paying off btw, or covert by sharing and liking their adverts.

4. Whichever dealer decides to hide the VIN because they weren't commended for doing things the right, transparent way is at liberty to. One way or the other the VIN will be made available.

5. The middlemen are not aware of? Please carguideng autocheck is 1000. There's computerglobal. There's a thread here offering free reports sometimes. How can you claim to be a middleman when you don't even know what you're selling? There's a gentleman who advertised a stolen or illegally obtained venza. The ad is still here. His case was different because it wouldn't have been obvious or easy to detect it. That's a different thing.

6. Tell this anonymous indecisive buyer to schedule a physical inspection by a trusted professional. That, and this history should guide his decisions.

7. Read 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 again.

angry

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 10:18am On May 12, 2018
Ipfreely:

You overestimate those inspections. I can tell you for a fact that they aren't always what you assume they are.

https://jalopnik.com/why-you-dont-want-to-buy-a-rebuilt-salvage-vehicle-1653320003/amp

He did not suggest the theft was a big deal. He disclosed the history of the vehicle.

I will also disagree with the only issue being the absence of a VIN. He clearly stated Accident free in the title. This vehicle may not be salvaged, but thats just a technicality. This history is certainly not clean.

Is this vehicle accident free?

Did u say all these when they put a salvage title on the clean S40 010 model I advertised?

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 10:20am On May 12, 2018
Ipfreely:

You overestimate those inspections. I can tell you for a fact that they aren't always what you assume they are.

https://jalopnik.com/why-you-dont-want-to-buy-a-rebuilt-salvage-vehicle-1653320003/amp

He did not suggest the theft was a big deal. He disclosed the history of the vehicle.

I will also disagree with the only issue being the absence of a VIN. He clearly stated Accident free in the title. This vehicle may not be salvaged, but thats just a technicality. This history is certainly not clean.

Is this vehicle accident free?

Now, I seem not to understand you guys anymore, why the double standards, you guys have steadily condemned other ads here on the basis of the title these same Inspectors tag on cars when it says "salvage". But here it says "Clean" and yet you choose to disregard it and instead go on about how the inspectors are not reliable.

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 10:52am On May 12, 2018
valarinz:

angry

Cosplay:

1. Go through every single post I've made history related comments on. I'm as polite as I could possibly be. I vouch for myself, nobody else.

wink

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2018
Honestly, it feels like flogging a dead horse at this point.

Nobody. Cares. About. Salvage. Cars.

Literally nobody gives a turd if the car has a salvage title. This A4 is clean af, I'd buy it after an inspection if I were in the market for an Audi A4 from that generation.

Just stop misinforming the public–is that too hard to ask?

This car was labelled as accident-free. It isn't. The fact that it's been used in the US for years after the accident doesn't automatically mean it never got into the aforementioned accident. How hard is that to digest?

Ultimately, I probably wouldn't have any issues with this ad if the dealer didn't go out of his way to label it accident-free.

Make we dey try, abeg. I'm a business man, too. I know what it's like. But make we dey try, change begins with us.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 11:50am On May 12, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Honestly, it feels like flogging a dead horse at this point.

Nobody. Cares. About. Salvage. Cars.

Literally nobody gives a turd if the car has a salvage title. This A4 is clean af, I'd buy it after an inspection if I were in the market for an Audi A4 from that generation.

Just stop misinforming the public–is that too hard to ask?

This car was labelled as accident-free. It isn't. The fact that it's been used in the US for years after the accident doesn't automatically mean it never got into the aforementioned accident. How hard is that to digest?

Ultimately, I probably wouldn't have any issues with this ad if the dealer didn't go out of his way to label it accident-free.

Make we dey try, abeg. I'm a business man, too. I know what it's like. But make we dey try, change begins with us.

From the way I always see u on auto threads for a long time now and u don't sell or fix cars, I assume it's cos you're on the market shopping for a car, so I'll like you to honestly answer my questions without insults or getting emotional

1. As a car dealer, will you still go ahead to post your VIN here for the entertainment of some people who'll turn around to demarket same car based on what they found searching same vin on the internet

2. Given the way the term salvage has been painted to Nigerians as a car that's totally accidented and bad, will you be non-hesitant to tag your car salvage here on NL

3. We're in Nigeria, so pls don't tell me about what the white man says, we both know what comes to mind when Nigerians say a car is an accident car. Its definitely not things like bumper or fender dents or side mirror dents or any minor issue, what we refer to as accident here on the streets is a car that's badly dented, airbags, chassis, frame damage.

That said, let me ask u this as a biz man cos u said you're one : will you come here to tag your car accidented cos of minor dents and damages? Knowing fully well that once that is done, your ad is done and dusted even though you know the said vehicle is not as bad

4. History has shown many times here on NL that contrary to the claims that it's not about price or witching but just about full disclosure, its not quite true..there's many cases where seller provided VIN as requested but still people came back to badmouth his ad based on the findings, do you disagree with this?

5. As a dealer, are you supposed to know the full History of a car youre selling from the day it left the production factory down to the day you bought it? Are you the mechanic fixing it all those years? History u guys say, so every damn thing fixed on a car for its whole lifespan will be known to me and made available to the public to prove integrity?

Are you not instead, supposed to be interested in the state of the car, as at when it's been put up for sale? So if a car I'm selling now had bumper replaced by previous owner 4yrs ago, I'll now come today and tag it as accident car cos I'm selling it to Nigerians as a honest dealer?

Take your time and give me an honest reply to these queries, or anyone else can answer, minus the insults

Tnx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 12:17pm On May 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 12:20pm On May 12, 2018
If a seller

1. Provides the VIN even without it being specifically requested.

2. Does not make false claims about the vehicle.

3. Indicates any relevant history in the advert,

His advert will progress like the few examples, of many, above.

If a seller

1. Makes false claims about a vehicle.

2. Hides or fails to disclose the VIN even after being asked to do so.

3. Fails to disclose relevant information about a vehicle

His advert will be investigated. When the VIN is found it will be provided against his wish, the history he tried to hide will be laid bare for all to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 12:41pm On May 12, 2018
Cosplay:
https://www.nairaland.com/4490289/sold-sold-2015-toyota-camry

https://www.nairaland.com/4479078/2003-toyota-corolla-vin-1nxbr32e53z182053

https://www.nairaland.com/4487829/2011-toyota-corolla-vin-jtdbu4ee0bj096525

https://www.nairaland.com/4477559/2014-toyota-corolla-le-vin

https://www.nairaland.com/4489250/sold-sold-2005-toyota-camry

https://www.nairaland.com/4489152/sold-sold-2005-toyota-camry

https://www.nairaland.com/4487819/2012-toyota-camry-se-vin

https://www.nairaland.com/4487754/2008-toyota-corolla-sport-2t1br32e48c911331

This man who you put up his ads here has a different biz format from most other dealers here, so it's nothing special. Head to apapa or tincan and you'll see hundreds of sellers like him who bring cars in and sell it with the accident state

He imports these cars and sells them off 'as is'. He Doesn't fix to resell, majority of his clients are fellow dealers cos theyll buy from him at a cheaper rate, then fix and add their profit. It's what I do too, no time to be waiting for weeks or months for car to arrive then start clearing wahala, I just buy from those who've successfully imported and are not willing to fix.

Show me the same number of links of sellers who've fixed the cars, provided VIN and you left them alone and I'll provide equal number of threads where you used the vin provided to badmouth the ad
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by harlee(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2018
WAUDF78E27A179801
please how did you know the vin before op posted it,abeg teach me

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 12, 2018
calculusx:

It has do oooo since 9am
grin grin
Sir, in summary, what cosplay is saying is this...do not misrepresent facts...if the car is salvage, say it is salvage..which to me shows honesty on dealers end.
Do not say a car is accident free when in fact it is salvage, simple, that to me is fraud.
If buyer knows full info, he is more at peace to make the purchase or not. Personally due to economic reality I really fancy d car displayed here...if a salvaged car is properly fixed, and true condition stated, I will buy if it meets my standard and budget.
On the flip side, if a dealer does not know if the car he is selling is salvage or not, then it is better to be silent, and not say 'accident free' Qed.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by austinkenneth: 1:58pm On May 12, 2018
Good job Cosplay. The fraudstwrs do not like this but a lot of people are benefitting from it.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Jessewizy(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2018
austinkenneth:
Good job Cosplay. The fraudstwrs do not like this but a lot of people are benefitting from it.
I applaud those guys.. ipfreely and cosplay. Thanks for your selfless services

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2018
Still available!

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 5:00pm On May 17, 2018
I see Calculusx referring to one jodeci as being rude, if it's me you're referring to pls indicate where I was rude..

Just like what valacious posted above;
This whole awareness is about stating the true history of vehicle being advertised, "FULL DISCLOSURE" that is all. STOP saying accident-free, flood-free, clean-title if it isn't.
NOW HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by calculusx(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2018
jodecibmw:
I see Calculusx referring to one jodeci as being rude, if it's me you're referring to pls indicate where I was rude..

Just like what valacious posted above;
This whole awareness is about stating the true history of vehicle being advertised, "FULL DISCLOSURE" that is all. STOP saying accident-free, flood-free, clean-title if it isn't.
NOW HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

I guess you just woke up from your sleep. I'm too occupied for Drama on a faceless Forum. I owe everyone full disclosure on whatever I advertise here so i'm not bothered with all these Campaign. Get a Job, I've got better things to do with my life.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 8:07pm On May 17, 2018
Ok, hmm Calculusx can you pls help me get a job, cos I'm in dire need of one.
Typical transmission transmission mission person... to even think I mentioned you as an example of people who try to follow best practices..
see as you dey feel as per, as in you over get job naa, you don manage sell some motors den person no go hear word again. With all the explanations you of all people still don't get it do you.

Wait make these new guys on the block like DelTel and co collect all sales make I see whether you go still dey blow ya trumpet again..

Dey there dey show yaself!!

calculusx:

I guess you just woke up from your sleep. I'm too occupied for Drama on a faceless Forum. I owe everyone full disclosure on whatever I advertise here so i'm not bothered with all these Campaign. Get a Job, I've got better things to do with my life.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by calculusx(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2018
jodecibmw:

Wait make these new guys on the block like DelTel and co collect all sales make I see whether you go still dey blow ya trumpet again..

Dey there dey show yaself!!

• This got me cracking. DelTel is my friend and has been in business for a while. You think our lives revolves round NL? Wake up if you are still sleeping. We seal more deals offline than online and any seller who know his onions can testify to this. I don't need your mention or referral to sell my Cars. Thanks but no thanks

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2018
calculusx:

• This got me cracking. DelTel is my friend and has been in business for a while. You think our lives revolves round NL? Wake up if you are still sleeping. We seal more deals offline than online and any seller who know his onions can testify to this. I don't need your mention or referral to sell my Cars. Thanks but no thanks
issa goal

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 7:09am On May 18, 2018
If you for once think that your life and car sales does not revolve around nairaland I dare you to STOP advertising here and let's see how it goes..
See you feeling like one who seals more deals offline..
This one got me laughing...
Guy over 75% of ya customers dey here.
You even dey update posts with selling, still selling, available, still available, abegii gerrarrahere..

calculusx:

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by calculusx(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
If you for once think that your life and car sales does not revolve around nairaland I dare you to STOP advertising here and let's see how it goes..
You even dey update posts with selling, still selling, available, still available, abegii gerrarrahere..

• No disrespect to ALL NLers. I'v SOLD more than 80 Cars this year with just a fraction from NL but that doesn't stop me and the likes from advertising here because this is our own social media grin. Now deal with that Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 8:14am On May 18, 2018
undecided undecided
See as this one still dey show himself, "I have sold over 80 cars this year alone"
Who asked you that one self as typical of you to be beating chest up and down and getting erection when you begin to blow ur own trumpet.

I bet that over 75 of those supposed cars sold are linked to nairaland.

Like I said before and I repeat like you insinuated, if you believe for once that you can survive without nairaland..

STOP advertising here and go offline for a year even deactivate ur account so that no one can see any of your past or present adverts and we'll come back here to check your report card and sales experience.

OLODO GRADE 1...
calculusx:

• No disrespect to ALL NLers. I'v SOLD more than 80 Cars this year with just a fraction from NL but that doesn't stop me and the likes from advertising here because this is our own social media grin. Now deal with that Mumu

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by calculusx(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
undecided undecided
See as this one still dey show himself, "I have sold over 80 cars this year alone"
Who asked you that one self as typical of you to be beating chest up and down and getting erection when you begin to blow ur own trumpet.

I bet that over 75 of those supposed cars sold are linked to nairaland.

Like I said before and I repeat like you insinuated, if you believe for once that you can survive without nairaland..

STOP advertising here and go offline for a year even deactivate ur account so that no one can see any of your past or present adverts and we'll come back here to check your report card and sales experience.

OLODO GRADE 1...

• Not hard to do but tell me how to sleep with my wife first angry
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 8:39am On May 18, 2018
Sorry Oga, I have respect for family, that's why I don't mention people's family even if I have issues with them.

Nor do I go about beating my chest up and down once my business strategy is mentioned.

Concentrate on ya business and attend to your Camry pics mix up that you advertised recently and make the needed correction before I change mind...
calculusx:

• Not hard to do but tell me how to sleep with my wife first angry
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by calculusx(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
Sorry Oga, I have respect for family, that's why I don't mention people's family even if I have issues with them.

Nor do I go about beating my chest up and down once my business strategy is mentioned.

Concentrate on ya business and attend to your Camry pics mix up that you advertised recently and make the needed correction before I change mind...

• Nothing wey person eye no dey see on NL grin. Please change your mind and let's see the outcome

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 9:22am On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:

You're so so so so so dead wrong.

Actually NL is at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to car sales, majority of the peeps here are folks like you who don't buy cars but always have a lot to say.

Now I see why you guys always jump upandan on threads acting all boss and thinking you're affecting a brothers sales?

Lol

If you're a biz man then you'll know that even if something gives you 5% profit, you'll still hold on to it. Only pride will make you want to forfeit it and pride has no role in biz .
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 9:31am On May 18, 2018
calculusx:

Bros, I wish to be like you when I grow up oo. 80 already? Choi

Me don sell like 25 sha, only one from NL. And I say that cos it's a Nler who's a member of my group and I assume I have to attribute it to Nl cos he got my contact here. The car wasn't even advertised on NL.

I even get to sell many cars offline which don't get to NL, but I like to post ads here's cos it helps for posterity sake, I can still get detailed pics of cars I sold three years ago, so long as I posted it on NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Registered Infiniti FX45 06:1.150m. / Toyota Camry 2001 Model Tincan Cleared N1.280m / Good Condition 15, 20 &!30 Tons Box Body Trucks Needed (PAYMENT IS IMMEDIATELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.