Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 (9058 Views)

Extremely Clean Tokunbo 07/08 Toyota Corolla LE open roof. Asking price N2.1m / Toyota Avalon Tokunbo 07 In Akure Ondo State / Audi A4 2009/10 2.0T Fulloption.... 2.55m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 9:31am On May 18, 2018
You dey funny me I dey tell you...
So you don't even understand the bolded message.

Kai!! I tire for you Oga at the top...
calculusx:

• Nothing wey person eye no dey see on NL grin. Please change your mind and let's see the outcome
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 9:41am On May 18, 2018
Ehmm eyaahh l can't afford to buy cars, na borrow I dey borrow oo, pls spare me that bullshit talk of l just advertise here for the sake of it.

I only sell about 5% here blah blah blah...
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 9:55am On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
Ehmm eyaahh l can't afford to buy cars, na borrow I dey borrow oo, pls spare me that bullshit talk of l just advertise here for the sake of it.

I only sell about 5% here blah blah blah...

Leave that childish attitude and get practical, most of us who advertise cars here, do it for the obsession or the zeal to grab even if it's one sale in a year.

Take Volvo which I deal in for Eg, search the whole NL for Volvo cars and almost only my ads come up, almost no one else is advertising Volvo cars here. Now it even look like I'm such an important person when it comes to Volvo selling in Lagos.

Now go to other online market places like olx and Jiji and type "Volvo" in the search bar and see the hundreds of ads that crop up, fresh postings oo, not obsolete ads.

Now can you pls enlighten me on why almost everyone don't bother advertising on NL since 75% of dealers sales come from NL
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 11:15am On May 18, 2018
Not everybody is comfortable with buying a car on jiji, and other sites.
Mind you I didn't say everyone.
On the childish comment, who gets to determine if a comment is childish or not, or was it not you who indicated in your previous reply and I quote;

majority of the peeps here are folks like you who don't buy cars but always have a lot to say....

On the Volvo part you're not totally wrong, cos I also see one TundeG who is seriously into Volvo sales, unless of course it's your other moniker..
valarinz:

Leave that childish attitude and get practical, most of us who advertise cars here, do it for the obsession or the zeal to grab even if it's one sale in a year.

Take Volvo which I deal in for Eg, search the whole NL for Volvo cars and almost only my ads come up, almost no one else is advertising Volvo cars here. Now it even look like I'm such an important person when it comes to Volvo selling in Lagos.

Now go to other online market places like olx and Jiji and type "Volvo" in the search bar and see the hundreds of ads that crop up, fresh postings oo, not obsolete ads.

Now can you pls enlighten me on why almost everyone don't bother advertising on NL since 75% of dealers sales come from NL
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 11:31am On May 18, 2018

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2018
valacious:

Sir, in summary, what cosplay is saying is this...do not misrepresent facts...if the car is salvage, say it is salvage..which to me shows honesty on dealers end.
Do not say a car is accident free when in fact it is salvage, simple, that to me is fraud.
If buyer knows full info, he is more at peace to make the purchase or not. Personally due to economic reality I really fancy d car displayed here...if a salvaged car is properly fixed, and true condition stated, I will buy if it meets my standard and budget.
On the flip side, if a dealer does not know if the car he is selling is salvage or not, then it is better to be silent, and not say 'accident free' Qed.
Do you know a car can be salvaged without accident or flood.?
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:10pm On May 18, 2018
A car can also be flooded, and have a major accident history and not be salvaged.

Just saying.

Summary: don't make assertions/claims about vehicles you advertise when you're not 100% certain about them.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2018
calculusx:

• This got me cracking. DelTel is my friend and has been in business for a while. You think our lives revolves round NL? Wake up if you are still sleeping. We seal more deals offline than online and any seller who know his onions can testify to this. I don't need your mention or referral to sell my Cars. Thanks but no thanks
Most morons seem to think there are buyers on nairaland.

People on nairaland just come and talk jagons.
Real buyers don't have time to comment.

I've sold lots of cars off nairaland.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:13pm On May 18, 2018
Yes, we've all done lots of things off nairaland. We've won Emmys and had lunch with Elon Musk.

But as long as these adverts make it all the way to nairaland, it only seems rational that they be posted with verifiable, accurate claims.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:16pm On May 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

With your logic that buyers don't really exist on nairaland, why would the sellers still feel the need to make these false claims?

I mean, if you don't believe or intend to get any buyers from nairaland...Why would you make all the effort I've come across here to misrepresent vehicles with poor history as straight-from-assembly?
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:22pm On May 18, 2018
If a vehicle has accidents in its history, even from 2010, it's not accident free.

If a vehicle has a salvage title, it's not clean titled

If a vehicle has an accident or some other in its history but does not have a Salvage history, it is Clean Titled.

If a vehicle is clean titled but has accidents in its history, it doesn't have a clean history.

A clear title isn't necessarily a Clean title.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2018
Cosplay:
A car can also be flooded, and have a major accident history and not be salvaged.

Just saying.

Summary: don't make assertions/claims about vehicles you advertise when you're not 100% certain about them.
I want to ask you a question.

Infact if i want to buy a vehicle.
I might bid on more than 5 or 6 before getting the right one.
Do you expect me to pull up a vin report on all of them.
People bid more than 20 vehicles perday .

Now there are cars on copart that have no damage.
No information.
Infact they are clean title offsite sales.
And this cars might have been flooded or crashed.
Do you expect me to call the dmv or experian asking if the car has been crashed by one of its owner.

Theres a gl450/550 for sale by one rickychidex on the forum.
He bought the car on copart with just a minor bumper damage in the front when in fact the car was stripped for sale on iaai about 2months before. And if you know iaai .youd know that they take down ads after ssle. How is he to know if he doesnt have other source to pull history

There are lots of frauds in the states than what you see on nairaland.

If a car shows minor scratch damage. And no other information when in fact it had a frame damage in the past. How do you expect him to know.
Pay for vin report and search the whole google for a 1500usd car which is not guaranteed you'd win the bid.

Not all frame damage are as bad as you think.
There are low miles car which are sent to the auction because of little scratch underneath . and it will be tagged as frame damage.

A car doesn't deserve so much bashing as moving coffin or all this words until you inspect it.

As calculusx will always say vins are over exaggerated. Imagine a salvage car with bonnet damage that says total loss. Now some fools who cant handle information will bash the dealers thread. Thinking the car was bought for 1dollar.

Even if a person posts a flood car on this forum with vin. It will still be bashed. Buy americans buy thousands of frame damage and flood cars on the auction everyday to repair and fic.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2018
Cosplay:
If a vehicle has accidents in its history, even from 2010, it's not accident free.

If a vehicle has a salvage title, it's not clean titled

If a vehicle has an accident or some other in its history but does not have a Salvage history, it is Clean Titled.

If a vehicle is clean titled but has accidents in its history, it doesn't have a clean history.

A clear title isn't necessarily a Clean title.
Many people post here to build their profile and off course you dont know where a buyer might come from.
There are lots of cars that dont even make it to nairaland before they are sold.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

I want to ask you a question.

Infact if i want to buy a vehicle.
I might bid on more than 5 or 6 before getting the right one.
Do you expect me to pull up a vin report on all of them.
People bid more than 20 vehicles perday .

Now there are cars on copart that have no damage.
No information.
Infact they are clean title offsite sales.
And this cars might have been flooded or crashed.
Do you expect me to call the dmv or experian asking if the car has been crashed by one of its owner.

Theres a gl450/550 for sale by one rickychidex on the forum.
He bought the car on copart with just a minor bumper damage in the front when in fact the car was stripped for sale on iaai about 2months before.

There are lots of frauds in the states than what you see on nairaland.

If a car shows minor scratch damage. And no other information when in fact it had a frame damage in the past. How do you expect him to know.
Pay for vin report and do search the whole google for a 1500usd car which is not guaranteed you'd win the bid.

Not all frame damage are as bad as you think.
There are low miles car which are sent to the auction because of little scratch underneath . and it will be tagged as frame damage.

A car doesn't deserve so much bashing as moving coffin or all this words until you inspect it.

As calculusx will always say vins are over exaggerated. Imagine a salvage car with bonnet damage that says total loss. Now some fools who cant handle information will bash the dealers thread.

Even if a person posts a flood car on this forum with vin. It will still be bashed. Buy americans buy thousands of frame damage and flood cars on the auction everyday to repair and fic.

A lot of posturing in this post, but sure, I'll respond.

1. If you bid on 1,445,800 vehicles with all sorts of thunderbolt, alien infestation damage in a session and you win 2, which you decide to advertise on nairaland, yes, obtain the history reports of those two. Not doing so then coming here to make claims you can't back up or are even false, is silly. As for fraud in the states... someone made a similar comment recently and my response then will be my response now
So...because that happens in the states...it's acceptable?

2. Actually everything you posted is summed up in the answer above.

Please indicate 1 thread where the seller mentioned the flood history right from the start. I'd genuinely like to see that.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:34pm On May 18, 2018
Again,

As long as a vehicle advert navigates its way to nairaland, whether it's for sale or just for random comments by unserious individuals like yours truly, anything besides accurate information about the vehicle is untenable.

Fin
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
Cosplay:

1. If you bid on 1,445,800 vehicles with all sorts of thunderbolt, alien infestation damage in a session and you win 2, which you decide to advertise on nairaland, yes, obtain the history reports of those two. Not doing so then coming here to make claims you can't back up or are even false, is silly.

Please indicate 1 thread where the seller mentioned the flood history right from the start. I'd genuinely like to see that.
Smh.
You're quite lucky. lipsrsealed
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2018
Cosplay:

1. If you bid on 1,445,800 vehicles with all sorts of thunderbolt, alien infestation damage in a session and you win 2, which you decide to advertise on nairaland, yes, obtain the history reports of those two. Not doing so then coming here to make claims you can't back up or are even false, is silly. As for fraud in the stares... someone made a similar comment recently and my response then will be my response now
So...because that happens in the states...it's acceptable

Go back and read my message . over and over till you comprehend .
If you dont. Its not my fault.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:41pm On May 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

Smh.
You're quite lucky. lipsrsealed

If you say so.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:41pm On May 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

Go back and read my message . over and over till you comprehend .
If you dont. Its not my fault.

You read mine. As long as it takes. Just keep trying to understand.

You just might.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 1:41pm On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
Not everybody is comfortable with buying a car on jiji, and other sites.
Mind you I didn't say everyone.
On the childish comment, who gets to determine if a comment is childish or not, or was it not you who indicated in your previous reply and I quote;

majority of the peeps here are folks like you who don't buy cars but always have a lot to say....

On the Volvo part you're not totally wrong, cos I also see one TundeG who is seriously into Volvo sales, unless of course it's your other moniker..

You keep trying to sound intelligent and smart, but i believe youll look smarter if you Just let go of the arguments cos theres no point

Me, tundeg, iaanput, ekenelectrons, and one other fellow are thé People with Volvo ads currently. Tundeg has multiple threads of thé same car, OK

Now, visit olx or jiji, type in "Volvo" and search , you can come back here to argue afterwards.

Or better still you can come back here and give reasons why the multiple dealers are not here on NL courting you since you account up to 75% of our sales
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:49pm On May 18, 2018
I smile to myself whenever I come across a post you make, readonewhatever, because i already know, without even actually reading it, that there would be lots of holes to poke in your arguments.

I'm sure you don't do it on purpose, it's just that your arguments are usually weak and your attempts to play devils advocate often fall flat on its face.

Not intended to make you reconsider your arguments, just pointing that out.

Frankly IDGAF what you post. Makes less difference than the mud on the soles of my sandals. grin
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Readonee35L(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2018
Cosplay:

You read mine. As long as it takes. Just keep trying to understand.

You just might.
Anyone who gets in arguments with you is wasting his or time, because when it comes to point where to admit your wrong. You'd flee or start talking about something different.
At a time i supported your actions.
But when i discovered hypocrisy in it i stopped being a fan.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:53pm On May 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

Anyone who gets in arguments with you is wasting his or time, because when it comes to point where to admit your wrong. You'd flee or start talking about something different.
At a time i supported your actions.
But when i discovered hypocrisy in it i stopped being a fan.

With fans like you who needs enemies or foes wink

[s]Thank you for your support.

It really means a lot to me.[/s]

grin NOT

Clown
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
Supporters club indeed

Keep trying to whitewash history.

Bros when you 'stopped' was that thread you posted a lipsrsealed vehicle and it was exposed.

Supporter grin

Lemme go find that link. I'll be back.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 1:58pm On May 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

Many people post here to build their profile and off course you dont know where a buyer might come from.
There are lots of cars that dont even make it to nairaland before they are sold.

One bottle of wine for you, sir

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by MotorConnectz(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2018
Issavailable

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 2:54pm On May 18, 2018
MotorConnectz:
Issavailable

Happy sales sir
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
cry undecided shocked

The fact that you actually had to go back and search again, based on my response from what I posted then.... maybe someone else is not intelligent or acting smart too.

Pls if your car sales and customers and referrals do not come from nairaland, then stop trying so hard to defend, justify or proove otherwise.

Sometimes it's good to ask oneself why are some dealers here understanding the purpose of this campaign and embracing it, and guess what you don't get to see them here attacking and fighting a good course. It's only the same ones who have comprehension issues and speak big big grammar that keep on showing themselves and jerking off all over when FULL DISCLOSURE is mentioned.

I tire for una shaa.

Simple stop posting accident / flood free or clean title if it isn't, that's all, yet all the professors no fit grab. Yes we know it's salvaged, just say as it is and we'll still buy if we're good with it HABA!!!
valarinz:

You keep trying to sound intelligent and smart, but i believe youll look smarter if you Just let go of the arguments cos theres no point

Me, tundeg, iaanput, ekenelectrons, and one other fellow are thé People with Volvo ads currently. Tundeg has multiple threads of thé same car, OK

Now, visit olx or jiji, type in "Volvo" and search , you can come back here to argue afterwards.

Or better still you can come back here and give reasons why the multiple dealers are not here on NL courting you since you account up to 75% of our sales

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by jodecibmw: 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
And some morons keep coming here on nairaland to post adverts of their cars for sale here looking for whom exactly to view and inquire about the advert?

You expect everyone buying car from you to tell you exactly how they got to know about the advert.
undecided angry

Readonee35L:

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 6:52pm On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
cry undecided shocked

The fact that you actually had to go back and search again, based on my response from what I posted then.... maybe someone else is not intelligent or acting smart too.

Pls if your car sales and customers and referrals do not come from nairaland, then stop trying so hard to defend, justify or proove otherwise.

Sometimes it's good to ask oneself why are some dealers here understanding the purpose of this campaign and embracing it, and guess what you don't get to see them here attacking and fighting a good course. It's only the same ones who have comprehension issues and speak big big grammar that keep on showing themselves and jerking off all over when FULL DISCLOSURE is mentioned.

I tire for una shaa.

Simple stop posting accident / flood free or clean title if it isn't, that's all, yet all the professors no fit grab. Yes we know it's salvaged, just say as it is and we'll still buy if we're good with it HABA!!!

Get a life

Unlike most of you who come here to do Mr knowitall, I come daily to NL and the first query I type on the search button is "Volvo" cos that's my area of interest. Same applies to all the online market places, if u want me to tell you about almost all Volvo cars on jiji, I'll do so too.

You don't see me poking my nose or doing "I too know" on other sections on NL, even on car section sef, I only stick to what I know best which is Volvo for now, quote where you've seen me on any Toyota thread claiming what I'm not.

Don't shift the argument to your skewed "full disclosure" bullshit, you've lost the argument, man up and admit it, stop changing goal posts.

NL is the least relevant platform for car dealers as far as car sales is concerned, they're at the bottom of the ladder, that's what I quoted you about, stick to arguing on that.

Tnx
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by valarinz: 6:57pm On May 18, 2018
jodecibmw:
And some morons keep coming here on nairaland to post adverts of their cars for sale here looking for whom exactly to view and inquire about the advert?

You expect everyone buying car from you to tell you exactly how they got to know about the advert.
undecided angry

You don't sell cars, let those who do it on a daily basis tell you about the statistics.

When people call, they first introduce themselves and say where they saw your ad, and if they don't specify, I always ask. If you like use 50 different numbers to call, I'll always ask you where you saw my ad each time you call.

Stop tryin to make yourselves feel so important here, common sense should tell you that if NL was so important in terms of bringing sales, then most dealers would've been pretending to be even holier than most of you here. At the end of the day, you guys make so much noise here without buying cars, so most dealers hardly bother.
Re: SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 07/08 Audi A4... Asking Price: ₦1,800,000 by Cosplay: 7:00pm On May 18, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) / 2000 Lexus RX300 For N1.380m / Neatly Used Toyota Corolla 1999 Model For 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.