Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) (5031 Views)

Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by calaway: 2:04pm On May 04, 2018
Enice:
things are getting better. If you see the cup as 90% empty, I see it as 10% full

getting better? do you know that two LAWERS were arrested for defending Dino Amd incarcerated for 6 days? Do you know that people are killed on daily basis in the middle belt?

do you know that petrol was 82 naira but now 145?

do you know that dollar was 180 naira but now 360naira?

do you know that 6million people lost their jobs?

I am sure you know you are a ZOMBIE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by calaway: 2:12pm On May 04, 2018
Printerscanner:
I thought old Igbo men like that are supposed to be at work during working hours. Oh! I forgot drug pushers don't go to work everyday.

evil prevails when good men do nothing. do you how many people are killed in the middle belt on a daily basis? any good man will gladly skip work for a week to stand against evil...give those courageous men some credit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by Enice(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
calaway:

getting better? do you know that two LAWERS were arrested for defending Dino Amd incarcerated for 6 days? Do you know that people are killed on daily basis in the middle belt?

do you know that petrol was 82 naira but now 145?

do you know that dollar was 180 naira but now 360naira?

do you know that 6million people lost their jobs?

I am sure you know you are a ZOMBIE.
DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE ECONOMIC CHALLENGES YOU QUOTED WERE CAUSED BY THE PAST ADMINISTRATION? That is the difference between you and I. You wail day and night without carrying out a root cause analysis of how it all started. Do you know that over 20000 people were killed by boko haram in the last administration and people like you blamed it on na dem dem, if dem like make dem kill dem self. Waller open you eyes and you will see that Buhari is a saviour.
See you in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by mpianya39(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2018
docadams:
Very disappointing how some cowards had to rely on a group of homeless junkies in the U.K to act as their mouthpiece. Typically, the average easterner is all chest beating, huffing, puffing and farthing. Can hardly confront any challenge head on except when under the influence.
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by calaway: 2:55pm On May 04, 2018
Enice:
DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE ECONOMIC CHALLENGES YOU QUOTED WERE CAUSED BY THE PAST ADMINISTRATION? That is the difference between you and I. You wail day and night without carrying out a root cause analysis of how it all started. Do you know that over 20000 people were killed by boko haram in the last administration and people like you blamed it on na dem dem, if dem like make dem kill dem self. Waller open you eyes and you will see that Buhari is a saviour.
See you in 2019.

you make me laugh..are u a comedian?

16 years of rot you would say but we did not feel dead until the patient changed physician. instead of getting better things get worse...do you know why? let me give u an instance when Buhari assumed leadership, it was180 naira to the 1 dollar cos of corruption called round tripping by his cohorts the Naira started a free fall over 2yrs to 550 naira to 1 dollar and still on the downward trajectory fortunately Buhari's health failed and he was forced to transmit full powers to Osinbajo...Osinbajo saw the rot in his first week and immediately exposed and blocked their game bringing the naira to 360 to 1 Dollar and I has remained so till date.... angered by this sweeping change Buhari has never transmitted full powers to Osinbajo lest he puts a spanner in any other wheel. Greed has forced compromise on Osinbajo

Buhari has killed and defended killers of more Nigerian s than any other in history. freedom of speech and expressions is now history.... even people like TY Danjuma who benefited from the injustice meted out on others in Nigeria has roundly CONDEMNED your savior. The entire middle belt will tear your savior to pieces with bare hands if he finds himself in their mist without security detail by mistake so will SE, SS and Shiite...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by RZArecta2(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2018
I don't know why some people want to drag us down to their level of intellectual poverty blaming past administration for Buhari's clear cut case of administrative ineptitude. Shame no dey worry una ? Then the foóls say they hate Igbos, let them have their country nko ? Na lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by deomelo: 2:58pm On May 04, 2018
The only time Igbos pretend to and call themselves Nigerians is when they spew their usual hate rubbish, bitterness, frustrations and anger...

Is hating, bigotry and anti the Nigerian rubbish you peddle a new thing or should we be surprised?

Useless clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by Nigeriadondie: 3:01pm On May 04, 2018
progress69:
Lol...

Nigerians or less than 5 idiotic pigs shamelessly showing undiluted and everlasting folly to the world!

Afonja dogs shamelessly licking d nyash of their COWish masters

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by ogtavia(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2018
did someone just say gbuhamadu gbuhari?
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by gidgiddy: 3:35pm On May 04, 2018
Enice:
things are getting better. If you see the cup as 90% empty, I see it as 10% full

In London or in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by opribo(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2018
In Washington my friend got $500 Just to carry placard that says Buhari we love you to counter the anti Buhari protesters.
That is where we are now, anything to keep this joke of a president in power beyond 2019 by the cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by laribari(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2018
docadams:
Very disappointing how some cowards had to rely on a group of homeless junkies in the U.K to act as their mouthpiece. Typically, the average easterner is all chest beating, huffing, puffing and farthing. Can hardly confront any challenge head on except when under the influence.

Nigerians? Hahaha! The OP is confused. IPOB said they are not Nigerians oo. Besides they are funny. Why are they covering their faces? Did you notice that the camera deliberately avoided capturing their faces? Cos they will trend on social media and it may have repercussions.

Many people dey hustle for London because all I can see are just a few ipob guys, these guys dey follow buhari. Buhari has heart of stone, anything anyone says won't move him. In fact politicians are not human beings, they are dead (deaf and dumb).
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by laribari(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
opribo:
In Washington my friend got $500 Just to carry placard that says Buhari we love you to counter the anti Buhari protesters.
That is where we are now, anything to keep this joke of a president in power beyond 2019 by the cabal.

That's the point, anything we say is a waste of time. Personally, I'm not happy with this government and I believe in my own human wisdom that he has failed totally. Will I wish that he comes back after 2019? NO!

However, I stopped criticizing buhari becos of the personal revelation I had. It was confusing until I had to seek for answers and interpretations. Before many of us, buhari is a bad man or bad leader. Killings may have been going on (which didn't start in his government and won't end there either) and he is refusing to act as he should as he is slow to condemn those things.
Also, he may get sticks for picking up kanu (for the interest of Nigeria because buhari is only here for 4 yrs) but there may be things or one thing he may have done that God was showing me. Maybe our Economy!
People may say he took us into recession but that recession was already a time bomb waiting to explode. Would have happened anyways because we don't plan. Canada once had recession but fell back on their back up plan. Spain, Italy and greece; these are struggling economy. Why do you think cataluyan wants out of spain?

Since then, I don't talk much about buhari because I know he is playing his own path. Little by little the right person will come.

Rather than curse him or criticize him, I will just wait for his tenure to run down.
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by calaway: 6:13pm On May 04, 2018
Deji7474:
More like Biafra protesters
go to abuja and see Shiite protesters abusing Buhari thoroughly or to Benue and see TIV's and Idoma protests calling Buhari unprintable things.....so it depends on where you go....as u go u will find an assortment of groups united on the hatred of bloodshed incompetence and misrule
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
progress69:
Lol...

Nigerians or less than 5 idiotic pigs shamelessly showing undiluted and everlasting folly to the world!
do you mean to say 5 idiot pigs of your tribe??

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
Correction: they are not Nigerians but a handful of Flatinoid Jews; whose views have absolutely no consequence on the political fortunes of the president - they can shout and wail to no effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by amachuk(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2018
Enice:
Because you're a product of qouta system.
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by Enice(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
amachuk:
Because you're a product of qouta system.
you think only Northerners support PMB? I laugh in amachuk.
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by Enice(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

In London or in the zoo?
if you like call your village a zoo e no concern me. What I know is that whatever you say with you heart and mouth becomes a prayer for you.
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by Enice(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
calaway:

you make me laugh..are u a comedian?

16 years of rot you would say but we did not feel dead until the patient changed physician. instead of getting better things get worse...do you know why? let me give u an instance when Buhari assumed leadership, it was180 naira to the 1 dollar cos of corruption called round tripping by his cohorts the Naira started a free fall over 2yrs to 550 naira to 1 dollar and still on the downward trajectory fortunately Buhari's health failed and he was forced to transmit full powers to Osinbajo...Osinbajo saw the rot in his first week and immediately exposed and blocked their game bringing the naira to 360 to 1 Dollar and I has remained so till date.... angered by this sweeping change Buhari has never transmitted full powers to Osinbajo lest he puts a spanner in any other wheel. Greed has forced compromise on Osinbajo

Buhari has killed and defended killers of more Nigerian s than any other in history. freedom of speech and expressions is now history.... even people like TY Danjuma who benefited from the injustice meted out on others in Nigeria has roundly CONDEMNED your savior. The entire middle belt will tear your savior to pieces with bare hands if he finds himself in their mist without security detail by mistake so will SE, SS and Shiite...
no be the day you get boil naim e dey ripe. The country was already rotten deep inside and Buhari needed to do a surgical operation to save what was left. So you expect the value of the naira to remain at N180 to the dollar given a FR of $27billion and with crube oil price and sales at an all time low? I think you need to check that thing you call brain
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by calaway: 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
Enice:
no be the day you get boil naim e dey ripe. The country was already rotten deep inside and Buhari needed to do a surgical operation to save what was left. So you expect the value of the naira to remain at N180 to the dollar given a FR of $27billion and with crube oil price and sales at an all time low? I think you need to check that thing you call brain

when Nigeria implodes you will awake to the rubbish on the Buhari govt. soon enough you eyes will clear

go back to my previous post to see how Buhari saved you Naira... brainless Zombie.
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by Enice(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2018
calaway:

when Nigeria implodes you will awake to the rubbish on the Buhari govt. soon enough you eyes will clear

go back to my previous post to see how Buhari saved you Naira... brainless Zombie.
no go get BP o. You still have 5 more years of PMB
Re: Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) by calaway: 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
Enice:
no go get BP o. You still have 5 more years of PMB

GOD FORBID......BUHARI IS DEATH UNTO NIGERIANs ND MUST BE REMOVED......IF HE RIGS THEN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY..... LET ME TELL YOU IF HE IS GONE TODAY THE CELEBRATION AND EUPHORIA IN NIGERIA WILL EXPERIENCE will DWARF ABACHA'S OWN.

htt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Sacked David Lyon Rehearsing Ahead Of Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa / BREAAKING: Youths Stripe Naked APC National Chairman (video) / Oshiomhole Pledges To Transform Otuo Kingdom When Voted In As Senator  (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.