Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" (39258 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video) / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Have 's*x' In The House (video) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Demmama7(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
Some girls can't do without any guy who handles them wella in za oza room.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
Pay off.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Kaycee9242(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
If u like use all d money to buy her house e no concern as

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Kaycee9242(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2018
If u like use all d money to buy her house e no concern us
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by oloriLFC(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2018
psychologist:
Good boy
Please do like Davido, use that 45milla to give her assurance

Seh oni o stupid ni angry
Ori e a to pe! grin
psychologist:
Good boy
Please do like Davido, use that 45milla to give her assurance

Ori e a to pe!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by akinola98: 4:20pm On May 04, 2018
Money that s not even enough for u to spend.... u are already planning an ASSURANCE.... abeg ensure u get an INSURANCE in place before u commence this journey
We no wan hear story!!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by desgiezd(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2018
Blessingbex:
Hmmm Statement. Miracle, But The Car Is Not Among What You Said You Will Use The Money For. SMH undecidedHmmm Statement. Miracle, But The Car Is Not Among What You Said You Will Use The Money For. SMH

Remember he has some other winnings apart from the main one. Pepsi etc, even IMSG promised him #2m
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 04, 2018
The thunder that will fire those confused set of people known as feminists that adopted"all men are scum" phrase as their National anthem is still brewing inside Chimamanda's kitchen.

Women need men to be happy and fulfilled. Nina and Chioma just validated the fact that women need men to be well rounded.

Argue with your Tecno phone.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by faithfull18(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by babatee1985(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2018
It's very easy to lavish money you didn't earn hard. I remember the days of mmm and ghw, my salary then was 40k and I hardly spend 25k for the whole month, my first gh on mmm was 57k (including referral bonus) and the whole 57k finished within 3 weeks coz I was just spending the money anyhow. Moral of the lesson: No sensible man will lavish a hard earned money. if I dey lie, ask bankers

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by jobgetter4u: 4:25pm On May 04, 2018
Throwback:
The first road to failure has been earnestly embarked.

Never give a broke man more money than he needs. He will waste it on useless things.

Iya Miracle, mo ni kio kun fun adura. Ogun idile sii'nbe ni waju.

Lolzz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Emma8043(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2018
Bitwhite:
Lol
so you don reach here hmm keep on the huzzlin bro
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by nowpresence(f): 4:30pm On May 04, 2018
Zionista:
The thunder that will fire those confused set of people known as feminists that adopted"all men are scum" phrase as their National anthem is still brewing inside Chimamanda's kitchen.

Women need men to be happy and fulfilled. Nina and Chioma just validated the fact that women need men to be well rounded.

Argue with your Tecno phone.
and vice versa
argue with yourself
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by ogele: 4:38pm On May 04, 2018
Blessingbex:
Hmmm Statement. Miracle, But The Car Is Not Among What You Said You Will Use The Money For. SMH undecidedHmmm Statement. Miracle, But The Car Is Not Among What You Said You Will Use The Money For. SMH

He actually said he will use the money to further for his CPL program, but since Rochas through the Imo State Government has promise that the state govt will foot the bills for his cpl programme, then he can go ahead and fullfill his promise to Nina....

I like men who keep to their promise not those who will promise you Bole hole water still none at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by juniorhenschel(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2018
psychologist:
Good boy Please do like Davido, use that 45milla to give her assurance

it is 25milla
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by litaninja(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2018
in how many seconds will this your small cash finish?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by CSTR1003: 4:44pm On May 04, 2018
Idiot.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by XhosaNostra(f): 4:53pm On May 04, 2018
Now he is completely losing the plot. The prize money he won is not even enough to last an entire lifetime & he is already talking about blowing it off on a girl he barely knows.
Don't they give the winners financial advice, I wonder.
People with more than that have lost it all over frivolous spending.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Euphorica(f): 4:54pm On May 04, 2018
Nina lukin gud hia...
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by ozodigboo(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2018
I will....I will....I will......I will do this and that.
it's like this 45 million has blown his mind.
if you want to buy the car, buy it, don't talk......Be like Davido,
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by desthan(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2018
Wise choice. Make sure its a SeeRanTo grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by millhouse: 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
na so naa..he has to pay for the kpekus he enjoyed in the house ...na becos konji no hold the guy for the house he was able to be cool calm and collected ...
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Ogbenisoft28(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2018
This guy is funny o ! Out of 25M he want to start acting like he’s has made it? I just hope he’s doing the right thing ! lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by fourhayz: 5:18pm On May 04, 2018
So you also want to give that Nina a Car...Is it as assurance or what.

You,Nina,And the car are all mad

Get the car...and squander your money....Village people still dey behind you.

Nina right Now...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Killurself: 5:33pm On May 04, 2018
lol, in fact he need to pay for all the fu....ck , to slept with celebrity olosho nah small money, somebody received alert of 5m just for booking not even bargain, pls, you need to do more
than buying her a car calculate all round of se..x and do reasonable thing for her. Don't worry efe go better pass you, efe win money use dey do paparazzi and singing nonsense, Warri Warri Warri like mad man. I pity you people.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by rainylad(f): 5:35pm On May 04, 2018
Throwback:

Never give a broke man more money than he needs. He will waste it on useless things.

smh!!!!!...here we go again!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Pat081: 5:54pm On May 04, 2018
I hope d guy knw dat is nt billion in win
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
oro enu lasaan grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
Throwback:

lmaoo ogun idile bi bawoo, bikoo he loves d girl & love is blind
Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by skales67(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
This is the difference between an Anambra man and an Imo man.

Give an Imo man N45m and he will spend it on frivolity...visit all the nkwobi joints, lodge in 4 star hotels, club and flex IMSU and Nekede babes till the money reaches like N2,000,000 then he will go to Atlanta or Germany with incomplete papers.

Give an Anambra man N450,000 and he will invest N400,000 for it to yield N900,000...you'll think he'll remove the N500,000 profit and squander it? Na lie! He'll reinvest N850,000 until it yields N1,500,000...he'll continue the circle for years looking like a poor church rat until his whole turnover is N25,000,000.

Only then will he think of buying pencil light camry and getting married. Any Nina he encountered during that time of reinvestment will be using keke to visit him...if she no want, ya choro way ya!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" by Skmoda(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
downfall of this nigga is like a peeping tom...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself / Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.