Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why You Should Doubt Davido "Peace Of Mind" Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Should Doubt Davido "Peace Of Mind" Tweet (407 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind / Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Doubt Davido "Peace Of Mind" Tweet by timelessaproko(f): 1:08pm On May 04, 2018
So for five years that Davido claim to be dating his new boo Chioma, he is just having peace of
mind now going by the above tweet of his and it is after five good years that he is taking Chioma to the family as well, being this so much in love after five years? lol, I laugh in spanish!.

This boy must be a joker who is obviously taking people for a fool, suddenly he is catching the love fever that is these strong suddenly, okay! we've heard, who be mumu? or who never love before?.

Maybe we should see throwback of Davido and Chioma togetherness photographs in these alleged five years because as at 5 -3-2-last year the name Chioma obviously mean nothing to Davido.

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

Re: Why You Should Doubt Davido "Peace Of Mind" Tweet by iamtardey: 1:21pm On May 04, 2018
oya after doubting it, what else?

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shades Davido And Chioma, As He Offers His Wife His ‘special Assuran / Man-in-the-box Walk Out Of The Digital Box - Box / Joke Turns To War! Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.