Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (37782 Views)

UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 2:48pm On May 04, 2018
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Mikiya,a fatal accident involving passengers on their way to Zaria occurred today.It is unclear what led to the accident.Our readers who understand Hausa better should please explain more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/passengers-travelling-to-zaria-involved.html?m=1

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 2:48pm On May 04, 2018

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by chiMoni37(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2018
a result of reckless driving.
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2018
Painful death indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by naughtyendowed(m): 5:28pm On May 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by NotComplaining: 5:28pm On May 04, 2018
Tragic. Banning codeine production came at no better time.

Most Northern truck drivers are under the influence of some type of intoxicant. Muslims must spread awareness to stop this trend. Muslims are better than this.

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by visijo(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2018
rIP
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On May 04, 2018
Rokia2 I hope you got home safely last night?
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by mckoolcharming(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2018
according to the reporter...... the vehicle was coming from gusau to Zaria this morning...
may God protect His people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Avedonn: 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
RIP to them
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
shocked

No Airbag deployed after or during the accident and after you guys will say is not INNOSON Cars.

This is more reason that Car assembly plant need to be place under investigation for bridging safety requirements.

R.I.P my hausa people

You guys shouldn't have die because of human Error

#No.tribalism.in.my.statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
shocked shocked

all die na die....may their souls rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Jackyboy: 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
DRIVE SMALL THEM NO HEAR.......BAD ROADS ROUGH DRIVING
FG MAKE ONA TRY EXPAND THESE INTER STATE ROADS OR FEDERAL ROADS.
SOME BUSH DONE COVER THE VIEW OF INCOMING CARS FROM THE OPPOSITE LANE.
MY MINISTER FROM RIVERS......IF TRAINS WERE WORKING WELLA MOST PPL WOULD STILL BE ALIVE.
WHO WOULD PREFER THESE BUSES PACKING PPL LIKE SARDINES OVER AC BETTER COMFY TRAINS

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by ndaman25: 5:35pm On May 04, 2018
dis abokis with reckless driving u will fear for ur life wen ever in their cars...

Rip to the dead once

1 Like

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
hmmm...seems like a collision...Rip to the dead. May God protect us all
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
Terrible!!
R.I.P to all of them
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
Yomuji:
Ok

Why you no do work for your self
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Bustincole(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2018
Ikunle abiamo ooo

I cry sotey, water finish for my eyes

RIP to the dead

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 5:41pm On May 04, 2018
chiMoni37:
Na wa o
when you tell this ignorant drivers to take it easy, they will ignore you but when gbege don happen, everybody go share for inside.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Edge1(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
shocked

No Airbag deployed after or during the accident and after you guys will say is not INNOSON Cars.
This is more reason that Car assembly plant need to be place under investigation for bridging safety requirements.
R.I.P my hausa people

You guys shouldn't have die because of human Error

Wtf are you saying, are those innoson buses?
Why can't you stop being tribalistic already?

RIP to the dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2018
too bad most of them were ABU students
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2018
Edge1:

Wtf are you saying, are those innoson buses?
Why can't you stop being tribalistic already?

nothing like tribalism in my statement bro
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Euphorica(f): 5:49pm On May 04, 2018
RIP 2 d dead cry
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Edge1(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
nothing like tribalism in my statement bro

So why saying the buses are Innoson buses when there are no clear evidences that they are.
BTW, do 14 seated buses hove airbags?
From the image, would airbags have done anything to salvaging the impact of the accident on the passengers?

Try to reason before typing cos I know you were struggling for FTC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by bubara(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2018
life sometimes is meaningless . . rip
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by Awelechukwu16(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2018
God please save your children
Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:58pm On May 04, 2018
Damn .....i can only imagine how many buses Drivers laced with codeine and tramadol are driving on the Kaduna Zaria highway ... RIP to those who lost their lives

1 Like

Re: Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2018
Edge1:

So why saying the buses are Innoson buses when there are no clear evidences that they are.
BTW, do 14 seated buses hove airbags?
From the image, would airbags have done anything to salvaging the impact of the accident on the passengers?

Try to reason before typing cos I know you were struggling for FTC.
you aah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / Akufo-Addo Presents Cash To Stranded Ghanaian Drivers On Benin-Nigeria Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.