Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts (54271 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Buffalowings3(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2018
Make dem release dem so dey can deal with people in benue well well grin
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by mvem(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2018
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to non Hausa dominated Middlebelt states but they decided to go to Nasarawa dominated by Hausa, that is why they were captured wink
...how do Hausa dominate nassarawa...many of us in this country are very ignorant
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by HtwoOw: 11:20pm On May 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by HtwoOw: 11:21pm On May 04, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Buhari ban open grazing, wch day abeg and source?

I know several of you choose to believe lies from your sponsors, you won't do research

https://thenationonlineng.net/govt-bans-open-grazing-stop-killings-herdsmen/

http://www.informationng.com/2018/01/fg-bans-open-grazing-cattles.html

https://www./2018/04/27/fg-bans-open-grazing-for-herdsmen-as-affected-states-are-mandated-to-build-ranches/

http://metrowatchonline.com/nigeria-bans-open-grazing-bars-foreign-hersmen/

From January to April, different news sources

You choose to believe what you bigoted mind tells you to

Hope you realize your mistake and misplaced hating now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by OkekeChristian(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2018
Chizuru01:
They didn't follow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to non Hausa dominated Middlebelt states but they decided to go to Nasarawa dominated by Hausa, that is why they were captured wink

I would appreciate it if you could quote my response on front page, so that people will be wiser.

It has become evident that the common man's hatred for anyone from the North has blinded their eyes to reason.

I have long ago written off this government as acting out a script, so all gimmicks are anticipated.

As soon as I read that Trump expressed disappointment with the intentional attempted obliteration of the Southerners by the Islamic agenda of this government, I said to my friend, "just watch, very soon, they would do something to prove that it wasn't just Christians that were being killed."

Sure enough, barely 12 hours after that prediction, the news of the Mubi blast was everywhere. I just laughed, not out of a lack of sympathy for the dead and bereaved, but at the attempt at foolery by illiterates on the educated.

I have being expecting "improvements" after the trip to the US, and they have started coming. In case you didn't see the quotation marks around the word improvement, let me give you a few reasons why this farce, just like many others that would come after it, is an attempt at manipulating the decisions of prospective voters who are hell-bent on sending the current clime of corrupt politicians out of Aso Rock.

1. Fulani herdsmen don't go around in Dyna trucks or Camry cars. I've lived in the North for long enough to know that.

2. When they do, they don't put on such an unbridled display of firearms in such numbers.

3. Just like in no. 1 above, I've lived in the North long enough to know what a Fulani man, talk more a nomad, looks like, dresses like, and walks like.

4. I don't understand why everything in this picture is new, unused, shiny, relaxed, calm and collected, humans and items alike.
So these men bought new guns, new torches, new sticks to go after people that stole their cows, and they look so unfazed after being apprehended?

There are things I can't lay my mind on now, but look beyond your hate Nigerians. Read the story, look at the pictures, put two and two together, and if you don't get four, they have scored a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by mansamusa08(m): 12:49am On May 05, 2018
viceddy95:
Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check-Points

The Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army yesterday paraded 36 armed herdsmen who were intercepted by troops of the 117 Guards Battalion Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road on Sunday.
Another group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the Abuja airport.

The 36 herdsmen were arrested by troops at the Keffi check point at about 4:30 pm Sunday in a Diana Truck and a Toyota Camry Salon car, the spokesman of the brigade, Captain Bashir Jajira, told newsmen yesterday.

He said during interrogation by troops at the check point, they said they were going to Nasarawa LGA of Nasarawa State. Jajira said after a thorough check of the vehicles, the troops discovered one pump action gun, 19 cartridges of dane guns, 118 cartridges of ammo, 28 cutlasses, three jack-knives, 14 sticks, seven torches, assorted charms and hard drugs.

He also said the other group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the airport in the Gwagwalada area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
He said items recovered from them include 26 cartridge dane guns and 49 cutlasses and knives. Jajira added that all the suspects claimed to be on the lookout for cattle rustlers who stole their cows. Captain Jajira said the suspects would be handed over to the police for further investigation.

The Commander, Guards Brigade, Brigadier General Musa Yusuf, told newsmen that the arrests showed the determination of the brigade to rid the Federal Capital Territory of any criminal activity.

Daily Trust.

Chai !! Diaris God ooh!!!
So you want us to believe that the people in the picture are Fulani's despite the flat head, flat nose and the stocky built.
They look more like hunters from Eggon ethnic group.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by naijaking1: 2:28am On May 05, 2018
Wait till an order comes from Abuja to release them.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Luminee(f): 4:23am On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:
Buhari said they don't carry guns

So.these must be OPC members

Stupid government

No they are boy scouts
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by quincee88(f): 5:07am On May 05, 2018
[b][/b]NA BUBU SEND THEM OO!! HERDSMEN NOR DEY CARRY GUN OO. MAYBE THEY ARE FROM LIBYA
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Angelawhite(m): 5:12am On May 05, 2018
HtwoOw:

.... , this is insult and wishing harm, i have not insulted anyone since i got out from 12 months ban , pretend you didn't see this , but when i reply them accordingly , bring out your Moderating power and ban me as always

Hushhhhhh
Did you call the m0ds when you called someone a stupid commenter?
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by ACE1010: 5:48am On May 05, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
They should deal with severely because they have chose to tore the path of crime... No peace for Herdmen n their sponsors until they denounced their evil agenda.

Who is going to deal with them? Is it this stupid govt or who?? Remember we have their grand patron in power cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by sweetilicious(f): 6:19am On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stupid government
Just after Trump's warning against the killings? Was he waiting for warnings?
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by kizyalex10(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2018
viceddy95:
Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check-Points

The Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army yesterday paraded 36 armed herdsmen who were intercepted by troops of the 117 Guards Battalion Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road on Sunday.
Another group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the Abuja airport.

The 36 herdsmen were arrested by troops at the Keffi check point at about 4:30 pm Sunday in a Diana Truck and a Toyota Camry Salon car, the spokesman of the brigade, Captain Bashir Jajira, told newsmen yesterday.

He said during interrogation by troops at the check point, they said they were going to Nasarawa LGA of Nasarawa State. Jajira said after a thorough check of the vehicles, the troops discovered one pump action gun, 19 cartridges of dane guns, 118 cartridges of ammo, 28 cutlasses, three jack-knives, 14 sticks, seven torches, assorted charms and hard drugs.

He also said the other group of 56 herdsmen were arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the airport in the Gwagwalada area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
He said items recovered from them include 26 cartridge dane guns and 49 cutlasses and knives. Jajira added that all the suspects claimed to be on the lookout for cattle rustlers who stole their cows. Captain Jajira said the suspects would be handed over to the police for further investigation.

The Commander, Guards Brigade, Brigadier General Musa Yusuf, told newsmen that the arrests showed the determination of the brigade to rid the Federal Capital Territory of any criminal activity.

Daily Trust.
later one slowpoke from daura will say they re from libya
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by dennisability: 6:24am On May 05, 2018
Herdsmen Cary gun,matches,walking sticks, hardrugs and even charm.....
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2018
HtwoOw:
Stupid commenter

Buhari said real herdsmen don't carry AK rifles

Buhari banned Open grazing just to satisfy you people

and all you can do is complain

Use your senses

Update , i have been getting mentions asking me when FG Banned open grazing, some even called me a liar

https://www./2018/04/27/fg-bans-open-grazing-for-herdsmen-as-affected-states-are-mandated-to-build-ranches/

They think their hate for buhari will over cloud the good things he's doing
As for me, it's Buhari come 2019
Hater can go jump into the lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by mrwill123: 8:03am On May 05, 2018
With all this none sense killings this people has done, after arresting them, you will hand them over to police after 3 months they will will still be found in the society and killings will continue. I weep for this country.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by jamace(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2018
After the interception, comes the release. angry
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Nobody: 8:51am On May 05, 2018
The real Fulani herdsmen don't dress like this.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by chubinwa(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2018
No need, immunity covers dem. their case dies off this moment
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by anigold(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2018
HtwoOw:
Stupid commenter

Buhari said real herdsmen don't carry AK rifles

Buhari banned Open grazing just to satisfy you people

and all you can do is complain

Use your senses

Update , i have been getting mentions asking me when FG Banned open grazing, some even called me a liar

seems to me that the ban was only on print media because herdsmen are still causing havoc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by BIGBANGTHEORY: 12:03pm On May 05, 2018
Lakeside79:

Stupid government

Real herdmen dont carry guns. This are terrorist disguising as herdsmen. And if you ask me they are sponsured terrorist.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by KayCrack(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2018
we bash the govt bastardizing the security. i will bash you next for reasoning with ur dick. away with booharri

Willexmania:

My Friend wee u keep kwayet !

commend the good work of the security force first before you start to bash the government .....
undecided
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by OkekeChristian(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2018
Chizuru01:
They didn't folleow instruction that is why they were Arrested, The order was to head down to non Hausa dominated Middlebelt states but they decided to go to Nasarawa dominated by Hausa, that is why they were captured wink

Read what this guy I quoted has to say. I made this type of comment on that mosque bombing topic but Mynd44 quickly deleted it , Thanks to God another person is seeing it also

Sorry I removed some things

Thanks for the mention. I am glad that it is not everyone who will believe every move they take as sincere and honest. We will keep our hands folded and watch.
They said they "got everything they wanted from the U.S. visit". Let's see how they want to act out this script.
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by kense88: 4:46pm On May 05, 2018
OkekeChristian:

I would appreciate it if you could quote my response on front page, so that people will be wiser.

It has become evident that the common man's hatred for anyone from the North has blinded their eyes to reason.

I have long ago written off this government as acting out a script, so all gimmicks are anticipated.

As soon as I read that Trump expressed disappointment with the intentional attempted obliteration of the Southerners by the Islamic agenda of this government, I said to my friend, "just watch, very soon, they would do something to prove that it wasn't just Christians that were being killed."

Sure enough, barely 12 hours after that prediction, the news of the Mubi blast was everywhere. I just laughed, not out of a lack of sympathy for the dead and bereaved, but at the attempt at foolery by illiterates on the educated.

I have being expecting "improvements" after the trip to the US, and they have started coming. In case you didn't see the quotation marks around the word improvement, let me give you a few reasons why this farce, just like many others that would come after it, is an attempt at manipulating the decisions of prospective voters who are hell-bent on sending the current clime of corrupt politicians out of Aso Rock.

1. Fulani herdsmen don't go around in Dyna trucks or Camry cars. I've lived in the North for long enough to know that.

2. When they do, they don't put on such an unbridled display of firearms in such numbers.

3. Just like in no. 1 above, I've lived in the North long enough to know what a Fulani man, talk more a nomad, looks like, dresses like, and walks like.

4. I don't understand why everything in this picture is new, unused, shiny, relaxed, calm and collected, humans and items alike.
So these men bought new guns, new torches, new sticks to go after people that stole their cows, and they look so unfazed after being apprehended?

There are things I can't lay my mind on now, but look beyond your hate Nigerians. Read the story, look at the pictures, put two and two together, and if you don't get four, they have scored a goal.
You have a very sound mind. The attacks(on Benue) has halted a little bit. I expect that continue for some time. But this will not stop me from voting out Buhari and Apc
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Buffalowings3(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts by Buffalowings3(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2018
anigold:
seems to me that the ban was only on print media because herdsmen are still causing havoc..
The guy na zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office / Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.